Profile for Danielle Hair > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Danielle Hair RSS Feed (Westfield, NJ)

Kleer Drain 100 Instant Drain Opener
Kleer Drain 100 Instant Drain Opener
Offered by Ind Creations
Price: $54.75
8 used & new from $50.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved us sooo much angst and money!, July 11, 2014
This thing deserves to be in every household with slow drains (every household period?). The pipes in our house are 85 years old and our bathroom drains frequently slow to a trickle or complete halt. We've used several DIY tricks and professional plumbers, with little success. The last time a plumber with a powered snake had zero luck on our shower drain - and may have left it worse than he found it.

This thing made the drain flow like new with two cartridges, and saved us THOUSANDS of dollars in a plumbing overhaul... or at least help us put it off until we're ready to renovate on our own terms. I can't recommend it enough. (And it's easy to use, by the way)

Pinzon Hemstitch 400-Thread-Count Egyptian Cotton Sateen Sheet Set, Queen, Plum
Pinzon Hemstitch 400-Thread-Count Egyptian Cotton Sateen Sheet Set, Queen, Plum
Price: $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent price for excellent quality, June 9, 2014
These are my favorite sheets. I bought them 1.5 years ago and are returning for another set (after a set from another brand wore out). These remain in excellent condition after numerous washes. They are thick and smooth, and required no breaking in to get them comfortable. Highly recommended.

LeapFrog Learn & Groove Musical Table
LeapFrog Learn & Groove Musical Table
Offered by ToyBurg
Price: $69.99
12 used & new from $45.99

5.0 out of 5 stars SO WORTH THE MONEY, December 9, 2010
This musical table was fantastic for my now 3 1/2 year-old boy when he was a baby/toddler, and it is now equally fun, interesting & developmentally excellent for his 9 month-old baby sister. In fact, I think she likes it even more. It's sturdy when the legs are on which helps when they're cruising, and they love/d the numerous fun features. One of the best toys we have.

City of Thieves: A Novel
City of Thieves: A Novel
by David Benioff
Price: $9.07
504 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars A compelling narrative & very human way of telling it, April 19, 2009
Lev's story is so relatable, yet some of the details of his wartime experience are vividly horrific. What is most interesting to me is how Benioff structured the story as if it were based on interviews with his own grandfather "Lev." This premise is entirely plausible (I had to do some quick research to debunk it and confirm the novel is a work of complete fiction), and it lends the narrative even more pathos than the main characters already bring to it. A page-turner with heart, but it's definitely not cloying.

Radio Flyer Retro Rocket
Radio Flyer Retro Rocket
4 used & new from $99.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun for a few months, April 18, 2009
This review is from: Radio Flyer Retro Rocket (Toy)
My son received this for his first birthday a year ago. He loved pressing the buttons to hear the rocket sounds, hiding other toys in the hidden compartment under the sear, and scooting around the house. However, he has looked at it in about 7 months. I think it's partly because it is slow low to the ground that it is awkward to push with his now longer legs. Once had the balance to manage it confidently, he had already outgrown it.

Munchkin Bottle and Nipple Brush, Colors May Vary
Munchkin Bottle and Nipple Brush, Colors May Vary
Offered by Modernboutique
Price: $4.15
44 used & new from $0.02

4.0 out of 5 stars Best I've tried, May 20, 2008
This brush works very well with the Dr Brown's standard bottles. The handle on the big brush is comfortable and the mini brush cleans the nipples well. (You have to air dry them separately.) It lasts approx 2-3 months before the sponge starts to fall apart, but it's probably not sanitary to use a brush for longer than that anyway.