Profile for JAC > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JAC RSS Feed

Childhood and Adolescence Voyages in Development
Childhood and Adolescence Voyages in Development
by Spencer A. Rathus
75 used & new from $5.00

1.0 out of 5 stars I ordered it and it said it was in good condition, but it wasn't even acceptable condition, December 13, 2014
I've had this book before, when I was taking a class that required it. But, I lost it since I took the class and wanted to get a new copy. I ordered it and it said it was in good condition, but it wasn't even acceptable condition. I sent it back and just got my money back for it.

Star Trek: The Fall: A Ceremony of Losses
Star Trek: The Fall: A Ceremony of Losses
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $7.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 29, 2014
If you enjoyed the first two books or not, you will enjoy this one so much!

The Crusades Through Arab Eyes (Saqi Essentials)
The Crusades Through Arab Eyes (Saqi Essentials)
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting read, October 24, 2012
Reading this book was quite interesting to say the least. It gave a view of the crusades through eyes other than the Europeans for once and it was refreshing to hear about it from their point of view. However, I did give it four stars because the overall way the book was written was a little confusing and hard to follow. It jumped from place to place and sometimes, time to time, so it made it a little hard to follow. But, otherwise, this book was an amazing one and was quite the interesting read.

Sony DCR-SX45 Handycam Camcorder (Blue)
Sony DCR-SX45 Handycam Camcorder (Blue)
Offered by BABA BANANA
Price: $339.99
8 used & new from $104.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, May 31, 2011
This is a pretty good camcorder for the price. I wanted a new one to replace the four year old camcorder I had and this one was a good replacement. The only bad thing I would say is that it's grainy a little bit, but it's not a bad grainy. But, otherwise, a very good camcorder!! :)
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 19, 2012 5:03 AM PST