Profile for Toots Taylor > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Toots Taylor RSS Feed

Arctic Chill Large Ice Cube Tray - 2 Pack - 2 Inch Cubes Keep Your Drink Chilled For Hours Without Diluting It - Lifetime Guarantee
Offered by Fresher Products Limited
Price: $14.95
2 used & new from $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars HUGE cubes for cocktails!, November 17, 2014
Love, love the huge square ice cubes! Very impressive looking and definitely great to use for cocktails and we even used them in our crystal. Great that they are PBA free. Wonderful company that sent additional ideas for use. Thanks so much. Highly recommended!

Fire Sense Full Length Outdoor Flame Patio Heater Vinyl Cover
Fire Sense Full Length Outdoor Flame Patio Heater Vinyl Cover
Offered by Mr.Patio
Price: $26.75
26 used & new from $23.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Covers my heater, November 2, 2012
I read all the reviews before purchasing this cover. Yes, my husband stood on a stepladder and was easily able to put this on. We are very pleased with the material and would recommend that you purchase one to protect your pyramid patio heater.

Fiskars Staysharp Max Reel Mower, 18-Inch
Fiskars Staysharp Max Reel Mower, 18-Inch
Price: $190.99
23 used & new from $164.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this lawn mower!, July 15, 2012
This is just what we were looking for! A quick and easy way to mow our front yard the week our lawn service doesn't come. No gas and no maintenance! Easy to mow the grass and cuts the grass with little effort. Yes, if the grass is a little high, you will exert some energy but...that's good. We are so pleased with this purchase and would highly recommend it.

SuperFoods HealthStyle: Simple Changes to Get the Most Out of Life for the Rest of Your Life
by Kathy Matthews
13 used & new from $1.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased every book by this author!, March 11, 2012
Think nutritional value, exercise, antioxidants and whole foods. His books are written to inform and inspire a healthy "HealthStyle." All books contain recipes. This book and Dr. Pratt's other books are all wonderful to read and to keep handy for a reference. They have provided the incentive I needed to make the most of the foods I eat and to inspire me to exercise. I like knowing what the "SuperFoods" are and their Sidekicks." I purchased all four books for my twin sister as well. The Superfoods Rx Diet: Lose Weight with the Power of SuperNutrientsSuperHealth: 6 Simple Steps, 6 Easy Weeks, 1 Longer, Healthier LifeSuperFoods Rx: Fourteen Foods That Will Change Your Life