Profile for Cathio > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 228

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cathio RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Intimo Women's Coffee Donut Print Knit Pajama Pant, Coffee, X-Large
Intimo Women's Coffee Donut Print Knit Pajama Pant, Coffee, X-Large
Price: $16.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn’t get any better! After reading the 1 star review, December 10, 2014
Couldn’t get any better! After reading the 1 star review, for color being way too dark, darker than the photo, I expected the color would be way far off. Didn't matter to me though. I am wearing pajamas to sleep in, not to exactly match a color swatch! Also, we all know different monitors, can display colors differently. Is the color darker than the photo on my screen? Yes, a little bit, but I actually like them with a little more color in them. I ship on the internet heavily and always expect colors to look a little different than the photos. If I Hey, they will fade soon enough, after many washings. 1 star review for color difference? Seems a bit unjust to me.was trying to match something exactly would have to go to the store to do that in person, to get it right.

Now to the pajama bottoms. Even in winter I am hot. Cannot wear flannels and I live in cold climate. I usually buy only cotton knit with stretch, for comfort. These were on sale at a great price. I buy better items on sale to get better quality for less money. Being my own clothing designer, in the past, I know good fabric when I see it and this fabric is quality. It is a cotton knit with good stretch. The waist is wide elastic (1 ˝”), which I love, but also has a tie, which will assure a custom fit, at the waist. The seams have overcast stitching. I love the longer crotch length as I have a longer torso. I am 5’ 6”. Can’t find a thing wrong with them. I do wish pajama makers would make the legs a little narrower. I do like my pajamas roomy, but that can be done and still cut down the wide legs some. Most pajama bottoms are way too wide and ride up easily, like a night gown would, which I hate.

I normally have to buy 1x or 2 x pajamas to get the top to fit, as I am large busted(36-38 DD). The top fits but the pants are always too large. I just tie the waist tighter, but they are still big looking, on me. I usually wear a 12-14 pants in regular clothes or Large or x-large.

This time, I decided to buy the bottom separately. I purchased the inexpensive cotton, mocha color camisole, with the shelf bra, as I love some support for my bust. It is a very cute pajama set. Perfect pajamas for me.

I bought one pair of these pajama pants by INTIMO, and immediately ordered another pair, right away.

HERE’S SOME MEASUREMENTS BEFORE WASHING:
(I expect some, but not much shrinkage, as I wash them in cold water, Woolite and dry on low heat)

WAIST: Un-stretched and untied- 34” ( I like my pjs to fit at my waist, for comfort. These perfectly)
Stretched to the most- 48”:

RISE: Front: 13” (Love this! (So many PJ bottoms are made for teenagers and are hip hugger. Hate those to sleep in!)
Back: 17”

INSEAM: 32 1/2 "

HIPS- A roomy 50”

MEASUREMENT OF BOTTOM EDGE OF LEGS AT HEM: 12” flat or 24" around.

I like to sleep in clean PJs every night, so will buy some more of this brand sleep pants. Yup, I recommend them highly!

KOYOU Super Soft Charming Pink Plush Sherpa Borrego Blanket Throw Queen or Full Size Bed
Offered by GoldenLiving168
Price: $49.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, Poly Blanket. Great for elderly as well as little Critters!, June 9, 2014
This is an exceptionally soft blanket. I was looking for a summer, light weight blanket. The Sleep Dr. says 68 degrees is perfect sleeping temperature and I agree. I keep my bedroom, portable AC at 68. I tend to throw this off of me, when I first go to bed, as I am nearly always hot! However, by early morning, I tend to pull it up over me as it gets a little chilly. Living in New Mexico, the nights tend to get cooler as it gets later (or earlier).

The blanket is two ply. The outer is a more smooth, pretty coral pink color and the inner is the soft, cream color, faux fur. Very soft. The photograph is accurate. It is the softest feeling fur! For this type of poly fabric, it is higher quality. More plush than most and one of the better, poly blankets, I have seen. The two layers of fabric are only stitched (and over-stitched) together, only at the side edges, which I like. They are not stitched together in any other way, thus, my little dogs love sleeping on it! They can scratch and make up their sleeping areas since the fabric is ‘moldable', not being stitched together. Those of you who have little dogs, who 'make their beds', will know what I mean! They like the faux fur side best to sleep on. I like the feel of that side best, as well! I thought of getting rid of the top sheet, so I can feel the softness of the faux fur, but decided against it. Need that sheet only, to cover me, in case I get hot under blanket and have to throw it off.

I normally have used cotton blankets and still use only 100% cotton sheets. I found that cotton blankets are too heavy on me. I cannot stand the weight of blankets, on me. This feels so light, which I like.

My blanket gets washed at least, weekly and holds up beautifully. It is still just as soft and looks about the same as new. I do use a fabric softener in wash. I ordered the queen size. When searching for the right size, I found most were smaller than this one. This is an ample size and covers my bed well with some hang over the side. It is plenty large.

This blanket will be perfect for me, in the winter, more so than summer. Again, I like warmth but not weight and this is perfect for that. I wish it were possible to have a blanket like this, but even lighter weight for summer. With the two ply fabric though, don’t know if that is possible. Am going to get one for my Mom. She has Alzheimers and is in special home for that. She is always cold and think with this blanket, she won’t be. It will be perfect for her! For me, for summer , I will use it for now and keep an eye out for a quality, lighter weight summer cover. Sorry dogs! If you are not hot all the time, this should work great for you, even in the summer.

The price on this blanket is good for this quality. I would highly recommend it.

Like just about everything else I see, it is “Made in China”. Nothing against them. Our fault, for 'out sourcing' so much to them, instead of manufacturing most things in our own country, as we used to. We have helped them prosper… now we are struggling. Seems we have lost our ability to manufacture. Probably too late to change it now. I find this sad. I still look for “Made in the USA” tags every now and then and try to buy those when possible.

100 Disposable Latex Gloves, Powder Free Size X-large
100 Disposable Latex Gloves, Powder Free Size X-large
Offered by e-World Enterprises
Price: $8.75
11 used & new from $8.72

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT GLOVES-BEST PRICE!, January 29, 2014
They fit all sizes of hands, are not too tight are very comfortable. I like the feel to them. I bought them because the price was great and it was Prime Shipping. I am so spoiled with that! Don' t know how I would do without it now!

Nutri-Grain Cereal Bars, Cherry, 8-Count 1.3 Oz. Bars (Pack of 6)
Nutri-Grain Cereal Bars, Cherry, 8-Count 1.3 Oz. Bars (Pack of 6)
Price: $16.68
7 used & new from $16.58

5.0 out of 5 stars YEAH!!! NO HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP—FINALLY!, January 29, 2014
I love these! It is so amazing to taste something without all the HF corn syrup! No icky aftertaste! After eating all that c—p in almost everything, for so many years, I forget how good sugar tastes. Smooth sweet and delicious. I keep hoping all HF Corn Syrup products, will go back to sugar. Sodas too. I love the texture of cherries and oatmeal in these. My favorite one so far. Apple is good too. I have tasted other brands of cereal bars, but to me, these are far better. Unfortunately, they are very addictive for me. I'll avoid buying these at Walmart and buy them here, as long as the prices are this low.

Side note: Besides being so bad for you, I also have never gotten, how anyone can stand to eat, or drink anything, with artificial sweeteners in them. However, I do understand, Diabetics do need these in stead of sugar.

Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Nail Coat, 0.5 Ounce
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Nail Coat, 0.5 Ounce
Offered by OTCRX4U
Price: $4.25
100 used & new from $2.90

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST TOP COAT I HAVE EVER USED, December 4, 2013
The best I have ever used! Super shiny, lasts a long time, and most importantly,dries super fast! I had seen it at Walmart many times but knew nothing about it so didn't purchase it. Then I read about it in Amazon reviews, and ordered it here. Glad I did!

Priva Ultra Plus Absorbent 300 Washes Waterproof Sheet Protector, 34"x52", White
Price: $18.99
7 used & new from $17.66

5.0 out of 5 stars WORKS GREAT AS "POTTY PAD" FOR LITTLE DOGS, December 4, 2013
We are using these as potty pads for our little dogs. Thought we would try them, as it is more economical than buying the throw- a-way kind. You really need several of these for this job. We put them an an out of they way area. My son picks up the hard debris, and disposes of it down the toilet and brushes the toilet with bleach afterwards, rather than throw it in the garbage. He thinks it is more sanitary. He washes these daily with bleach,pre-wash, long cycle and extra rinse. I was concerned it would make the washer smell but the way he does it, it has not been an issue. We have toy poodles, so not sure how it would work with larger dogs. We do pay for the soap, bleach and water and electricity to wash them, but that is not nearly as expensive as potty pads. It works for us! They do not leak through at all.

Wanted Shoes Women's Payton Slip-On Loafer
Wanted Shoes Women's Payton Slip-On Loafer

5.0 out of 5 stars Black 'Suede" with Gold Chain- I like them!, October 10, 2013
Like everything else, just about, you get what you pay for. At this price though, I think these are a bargain. I bought the black 'suede' shoes. They are very cute! I really like the way the gold chain looks with black suede type material. I have worn many pairs of Wanted shoes and I really like most of them. I usually wait until the price comes down to buy them. They are up to date, style wise. Most of them run a tiny bit wide for me, but I can 'make do' with them. My foot is not narrow but medium, I would say. My Mom is very difficult to fit but can wear this brand with the wider toe box. Her foot is wider at the toe and she has callouses. She likes them better than a 100.00 pair I bought her. You cannot beat them for the sale price, especially.

PETER THOMAS ROTH UN-WRINKLE LIP-FACTORY SEALED 0.34OZ
PETER THOMAS ROTH UN-WRINKLE LIP-FACTORY SEALED 0.34OZ

5.0 out of 5 stars DON'T WANT TO BE WITHOUT IT!, October 10, 2013
I have spent a small fortune buying lip products, both drug store and expensive, high end products. Of all the cosmetic products I purchase, it is rare I repeat buy on any of them. This is an exception. I go nuts when I am out of it. I live in a very dry climate and have cracked lips to the point of bleeding, at times, but they always have dry skin, which I am always biting off. This is not a lip balm. It is different from anything else I have used. I have used it long enough now, to know the results. Only one problem with it, when you run out, you run out. You can't see the level left and no warning, so unless you keep another on hand, you will have to order one and be without it a few days, as I am now, and I hate it! Since I ran out, my lips became cracked again and hurt, but I know when I receive it, I will put it on and within 12-24 hours the cracks will be healed and all the dry skin will be gone off my lips! Really, it is that fast! It tingles and feels a little warm when I put it on, in a good way, but even now, with my lips in this mess, I know it won't hurt them at all and in fact ,feels good going on and afterwards. I layer it with a lip balm, on top. The best I have found is the Nuxe in the jar and the Peter Thomas Roth "Pink Bombshell Lip bomb", which I am using now. You can find both of these products on Amazon, as well. The lip un-wrinkle goes on kind of like a medium-thick lotion. The lip balm is thicker and helps keep my lips hydrated over night and I feel it helps the lip un-wrinkle work better, plus I like the feel of it. I use this product twice a day at least. It will last about 2 months. It takes very little. I just push the pump down part way, because that way, I don't waste any product. I am 63 now and this makes my lips full and smooth, almost like when I was young. I can wear lipstick without it going into the cracks and looking terrible, because the cracks become smooth and barely visible!. I was blessed with good skin, but still, was getting very tiny lines around my lips and in the corners of my mouth. I noticed after using this a month or two, the lines totally went away! The deeper ones a the corner of my mouth were smoothed out so much. My lip line became more plump and smooth. It has been just miraculous for me. I can't wait to get my new order in! I also just ordered the eye un-wrinkle, as I have heard it works on the eyes like this one does on the lips. I am so exited to try that.

Hope this review will help convince you to try this product and that it works for you, as it does for me. Give it time, to see all the results. If you use it faithfully, I believe you will, as I have. Oh, and you might want to get a magnifying mirror and study your lip area before you use it and then 2 months later. That was really amazing for me! The price on Amazon was so much less than retail, but now I notice the price gone up since I ordered. Still, a little less than elsewhere.

Seche Restore Nail Polish, 0.5 Fluid Ounce
Seche Restore Nail Polish, 0.5 Fluid Ounce
Offered by Altima Beauty
Price: $5.18
38 used & new from $1.22

3.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT-SPILLAGE PROBLEM, October 10, 2013
This is a great product, however my experience ordering it from Amazon, was not a good one, which is rare, because I order tons of stuff with Prime and most get to me with no problem.

The first bottle was almost empty, had spilled in the box. Lid was on, but loose. I called Amazon and was told it was not returnable, but they would send me another replacement bottle anyway. I received the 2nd one and same thing only nothing left in this bottle. Lid was loose again. I received a email from Amazon, if I didn't return the first one, I would be charged, which I was. It was my fault because I was ill during this time and didn't get it handled in time. Don't know if the seal won't hold enough to prevent spillage with air shipping (pressure) or if the lids were just not tightened well enough to begin with. Still need the product and difficult for me to get out now to get it, but am hesitant to try it for the 3rd time. Just thought I would leave this review in case it is happening often, or so Amazon can take steps to prevent this from happening. Maybe taping the lid on would help?

This is a good product, so didn't want to ding it by giving it a 1 star rating. Gave it 3 stars for that and took off 2 for the spillage happening twice.

Peter Thomas Roth LASHES TO DIE FOR? THE MASCARA
Peter Thomas Roth LASHES TO DIE FOR? THE MASCARA
Offered by Efficient Exporting/Importing
Price: $17.06
24 used & new from $13.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, but Not for Contact Wearers or those with Allergies, October 8, 2013
I wear extended use contacts and have allergies, so have always stuck with waterproof mascaras; Loreal Double extend or Lancome's waterproof mascaras. Once in awhile I read reviews on a mascara saying how it is difficult to get off and no "racoon eyes", etc. so I think, maybe it will work and I try it! I have been through some excruciating times with non waterproof mascara, some in public places. It starts with a tiny tear from allergies or a speck of dust or mascara in my eye and then under my contact, which is so painful. Then I cannot see in front of me because of the watering of my eyes and...UGH, the pain! Mascara is no longer on my lashes but all over my eye & part of my face. I'm sure, many of you, have had these experiences. I even had to have an RX eye medication for an infection due to this, once.

I'm doing just fine with my waterproof mascaras, but I read reviews on another "water resistant" mascara which says, it is difficult to get off, no flaking or running and "no raccoon eyes". I have said I will never try a non-waterproof mascara again, but, I love PTR products, so decided to try this one. Same as always, a mistake, for me. Now, at least, I try them out at home first, so the disaster thing doesn't happen in public! About an hour after application, something got under my contact, I assume a very tiny piece of mascara, and then, it begins. I feel the base of my lashes at the waterline, it is very wet and I have black all over my finger. If I don't hurry and get it off, it will all be in my eye and I'll be in pain, so I immediately get a water soaked cotton pad and the mascara comes off very easily. Not difficult at all. I did use some Caudalie oil to clean it up and get it all off, though. it may be water resistant, but it is not tear resistant, just so ya know!

I have to say, for those of you who do not struggle with these same these things as I do, and can wear non-waterproof mascara, this is an excellent mascara. I loved the way it made my lashes look. I have been using the Careprost (Identical to Latisse only get it from India Pharmacy for very cheap) lash and eyebrow growth treatment for about 5 weeks and with this mascara, my lashes touched almost to my eyebrows. It definitely adds volume to each lash, but not so much, that it is so thick, that you can't see through to your eyelid. Some people like that look, but I don't. It is too heavy and fake looking, in my opinion. This mascara is very smooth, not clumpy at all. I used 3 coats, letting them dry between each and it never did get clumpy. My lashes looked really good and long, after one coat, but wanted to see how long they would go, without getting clumpy . It builds very well. Made my eyelashes look so beautiful and long, volumizes, but not overly. My lashes are very fine , like my hair, but you could never tell it, with this mascara. It makes them very thick and smooth. This mascara gave me sensational looking lashes, more natural looking than most I have tried. Just wish they made it in waterproof!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20