Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Mallok > Reviews

Browse

Mallok's Profile

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mallok RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Aqua Fresh WF285 Replacement for Whirlpool 4396508 (Pack of 3)
Aqua Fresh WF285 Replacement for Whirlpool 4396508 (Pack of 3)
Offered by iSave
Price: $62.99
2 used & new from $62.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good replacement, January 16, 2016
These are a good replacement for the original filters. The previous brand I tried left a flavor in my water but these do not and are cheaper in the 3 pack.

Dockers Men's Docker's 5 Pack Cushion Comfort Sport Crew Socks, Black, 10-13 Sock/6-12 Shoe
Price: $12.00
2 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good transition socks, January 16, 2016
These are good socks for a guy transitioning from white cotton. I can't fit socks over my calves and these are the shortest I found. They feel thick compared to other dress socks but that is what I wanted. They feel very similar to my white socks in that way.

Xbox 360 Media Remote
Xbox 360 Media Remote
Offered by 40K ITEMS ON SALE
Price: $17.70
27 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good remote, but with an issue., February 2, 2015
This review is from: Xbox 360 Media Remote (Video Game)
This remote has worked fairly well and as expected but I have to deduct one star because it is IR and I have to aim at the xbox fairly accurately to get it to work. It would have been so much better as a Bluetooth remote. I run into problems with it a lot when trying to use it in my entertainment center and expect others would as well.

Genuine OEM DC Power Jack Connector Socket G50 G50V G50VT G72GX G73 G73J G73JH G73S G73SW G73W G74 G74s G74SX G74SX-BBK7 X71SL X83 X83V X83VM In AC Jack Port
Offered by Acupress
Price: $7.28
14 used & new from $1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't order for the ASUS G73SW laptop!, September 25, 2014
This is NOT the jack to fit an ASUS G73SW. The pin configuration is completely different even though the barrel size is the same. The other options for this item on Amazon show the pin configuration and that is the correct one; 4 in a rectangular configuration on the outside and 2 offset in the middle. This one has 1 pin on each side and 3 along the back.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 27, 2015 8:58 PM PDT

AGPtek 7200 mAh (9 Cell) Li-ion Laptop Battery Replacement for Dell XPS M1530, Dell 1530
Offered by BrainyDeal
Price: $23.29
4 used & new from $23.29

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay battery, September 23, 2013
This battery provided about 2 hours out of the box, at least that's what Windows said. It's very cheap feeling and looking but it does at least have some capacitance. I imagine if the computer were used conservatively it might last 2 hours but not at gaming load. This was for a Dell XPS M1530.

Laptop/Notebook AC Adapter/Power Supply+Cord for Dell XPS 1340 M1210 M140 M1530 PP14L PP19L m1310 m1318
Offered by futurebatt
Price: $9.96
14 used & new from $4.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, September 23, 2013
This is a very cheap feeling power cord. If you dropped it on a hard surface it might shatter. But it's also very inexpensive. I've heard stories about cheap power cords burning up but haven't experienced any issues. It worked fine with a Dell XPS M1530.

Lifestyles Skyn Polyisoprene Condoms, 24-count
Lifestyles Skyn Polyisoprene Condoms, 24-count
Price: $11.48
21 used & new from $6.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Great non-latex, September 23, 2013
I bought these since my partner seems to be allergic to latex. I don't notice much difference between these and the Crown brand we were using in terms of feeling. I can't compare them side by side since I can't use latex anymore either. Without a condom is better, but these aren't terrible as far as condoms go. They are supposed to be stronger than latex so I'm not worried about them breaking. But I haven't had a break for many years anyway so I don't think I'm that rough on condoms. These make my wife comfortable enough to allow sex, therefore an automatic 5 star.

E-3lue Cobra EMS109BK High Precision Gaming Mouse with Side Control 1600dpi
E-3lue Cobra EMS109BK High Precision Gaming Mouse with Side Control 1600dpi
Offered by Victoria's Oriental Sense
Price: $10.30
74 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Economic scroll mouse, September 23, 2013
I game, but this isn't for serious gamers. It's a super cheap Chinese manufactured mouse. The clicking and scrolling feel fine to me so the only concern is how long will it last. The build quality seems like a $20 mouse so certainly good for the money. If it lasts a few years it'll be well worth the cost. I use it for a laptop and it's been great so far.

Little Tikes First Slide, Red/Blue
Little Tikes First Slide, Red/Blue
Price: $32.98
93 used & new from $28.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for kiddie pool, September 23, 2013
I bought this to allow my toddler to slide into her plastic kiddie pool; it's perfect. It's short so there's no worry about her falling off but it's still steep enough to slide. It seems very durable and solid. This should last many years. I image weather damage will be our biggest concern.

OXO Good Grips 6-Piece Measuring Spoon Set, Black, Updated Design
OXO Good Grips 6-Piece Measuring Spoon Set, Black, Updated Design
Offered by Geek Spot Plus
Price: $10.03
31 used & new from $4.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Great spoons, September 23, 2013
These measuring spoons are great, exactly what we wanted. They are plastic and easy to clean. I think these will last many years, I doubt we will ever have to replace them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3