Profile for D Boy Flex > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 40

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D Boy Flex RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Philips SB7220 Shoqbox Wireless Portable Speaker - Green 8W
Philips SB7220 Shoqbox Wireless Portable Speaker - Green 8W
Offered by What A Deal!!!
Price: $88.00
17 used & new from $56.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound for a great price!, March 20, 2014
I have been looking at a portable blu tooth speaker for some time now, and have been eyeing this as well as the soundlink mini. Of course, the prices are a bit different. I have not used the mini, so I cannot actually compare, but for a third the cost, this thing is great! Battery life has been good and sound quality is great. Great for those warm spring days, laying on a blanket outside enjoying the spring sun. Can't wait to take it to the pool, hiking, camping, anywhere! It has a sensor that can pause and skip songs which actually works well and can be turned off if you do not want to use it. Also has line in for non blu tooth devices. Can be used while plugged in too. Highly recommend. I would love to try the stereo set up with two! just have to convince the wife to let me buy another!

Imaginext Rescue City Center
Imaginext Rescue City Center
Offered by PriceSmile
Price: $28.11
56 used & new from $22.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, March 20, 2014
This review is from: Imaginext Rescue City Center (Toy)
Found this in standard packaging for 20 bucks the other day and bought it on a whim. Arrived and kids love it! They have other sets (batman, etc) that interchange well with it and have been playing non stop. Kids are 3 and 6. Highly recommend, especially at 20 dollars!

iPad Air Case, SUPCASE Heavy Duty Beetle Defense Series Full-body Rugged Hybrid Protective Case Cover with Built-in Screen Protector for Apple iPad Air (Black/Black, not fit iPad Air 2)
Offered by BrilloTech
Price: $35.00
9 used & new from $17.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap alternative to Otterbox, March 20, 2014
I hate to compare products, but I bought this case because it had a nice price and great reviews. Upon arriving, I was excited to try it out. First complaint comes with installation. Not easy. There is a product video, but not on the website listed. Found it on youtube. Since it is rather challenging to get on, I found a lot of dust collected under the screen and having to put on and take off repeatedly was annoying as well until I got the dust out. Sure, my fault on the dust, but with that said, it still isn't easy to install, relatively speaking. Second complaint comes from the screen. The quality of the plastic cover is very poor. It has some sort of dot matrix all over it and at an angle it is very view-able. The plastic also scratches very easily. Additionally, the plastic screen part did not fit well. It was pushing up on one edge sort of like old carpet does. It made the touch screen very unresponsive. I went back to my old case awaiting the color of the otterbox defender to be released and as soon as it was and installed, I could tell a huge difference. Night and day. Otterbox defender is way better. You pay for it, but I keep my tech gadgets and cases for so long, in the end it is worth the cost to avoid the frustration.

Creative Sound Blaster Zx PCIe Gaming Sound Card with High Performance Headphone Amp and Desktop Audio Control Module
Price: Click here to see our price
24 used & new from $117.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Only word to describe it: WOW!, December 9, 2013
So, I upgraded from my stock audio on my XPS system because Windows 8.1 broke my sound driver and just couldnt fix it, even with re-installs, etc. So I figured I would pony up $100 to save my system and all I can say is WOW! The sound is fantastic! It makes the stock sound seem so poor quality. I have a nice Logitech sound system that is now being used to it's fullest. And I have audio! The card itself has all the expected plug ins and the desktop control is a nice tool. Nice to be able to easily plug a gaming headset into. Plus it also has a built in mic. For the cost, it is well worth it to save my nice gaming PC. 5/5 stars. The driver while a few months old is still 8.1 compatible. I am thrilled. Music never sounded clearer!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stethoscope, great versatility., January 24, 2012
I initially bought this stethoscope at the start of medical school. It was difficult for me to really master using this stethoscope. The tunable diaphragm was a bit tricky at first. Tricky enough for me to actually go out and buy a non Littmann traditional stethoscope that did not have a tunable diaphragm. I used that for most of medical school. During residency I switched back to this stethoscope for the adult and pediatric combo and have since developed a better ear for heart and breath sounds to where the sound quality is vastly superior on this stethoscope than my non Littmann. I would recommend this stethoscope with the caveat that it may take a while to get used to the tunable diaphragm. Once you do, however, it is a fantastic stethoscope and well worth the money, as long as you don't misplace stethoscopes often.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Quality not like it used to be, January 24, 2012
I have both the Defender and Commuter for both the iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4/4S. I loved the Commuter for my 3GS and figured I would love it for the 4/4S. Wrong. The quality is seriously lacking in the new cases. The silicone is made poorly and came out of the box peeling on one corner. The silicone and plastic did not line up and created huge gaps between the two pieces. Given how much I loved this case for my old phone I am extremely disappointed in this one. I sent it back and picked up a different color and it fits together much better. Of note, I now have 2 different Commuters, the white and purple and the green and grey cases. They both fit together pretty well and both were made in the USA. This pink one was made in China. Not sure if that is part of the problem, but the two USA ones work pretty well. Still not quite like the 3GS, but much much better than this pink and white one. I would venture to say that YMMV with these cases and would recommend caution when buying online if you do not like returning product. Fortunately, Amazon is awesome in the returns department. Easy easy.

Harley-Davidson Lanyard
Harley-Davidson Lanyard

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected, September 1, 2011
This review is from: Harley-Davidson Lanyard (Misc.)
I ordered this item and received a horrible knock-off version of this. The pattern of the ribbon portion was different than pictured. The quality of it was poor as well. Just peeling the label sticker off stretched the sewing and caused runs in the ribbon. It is also held together very poorly, with a single grommet type thing. It looks very unfinished and as if it were made by a child with a grommet gun. Not official by any means. Very disappointed.

PlastiColor 796 Harley-Davidson Spare Tire Cover
PlastiColor 796 Harley-Davidson Spare Tire Cover
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $26.05
9 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish Tire cover, June 5, 2011
I bought this for our jeep. Wanted a tire cover and this was actually one of the cheaper ones I found. It fit on my tire snugly at first but has since stretched to fit it a bit better now. It is easy to put on and take off to gain access to the spare. Gotta make sure to keep the spare tire pressure accurate. Otherwise, great item, I will buy another if the current one wears out.

Sony DVP-FX750/W 7-Inch Portable DVD Player, White
Sony DVP-FX750/W 7-Inch Portable DVD Player, White
2 used & new from $85.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent DVD player, June 5, 2011
We bought this for a long car ride for the kids. We opted for this one over the 9 inch out of cost. The things I was concerned about with this model was the battery. It states a 2-3 hour battery and does not charge while watching. The 9 inch boasted a 6-7 hour battery if I remember correctly, and will charge while in use. However, the price was so much more we went for this guy. Turns out it was ok. The kids would watch a movie, then charge it, and then be ready for another movie. The quality of the player was pretty good. I can't compare it to others as it is the first I have owned, but I would recommend it. I docked it a star for the rather short battery life. We managed, but I could see how some would consider that an issue.

Polycarbonate Clip-on Flip-up Canary Yellow Enhancing Driving Glasses - Rectangle - 52mm Wide X 35mm High (117mm Wide)
Offered by VS Eyewear, Inc
Price: $16.49
2 used & new from $16.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great, June 5, 2011
I bought these with the intention to use them for night driving. I measured my glasses to make sure I bought the correct size, and sure enough I did. They clip on easily and do help reduce some night glare. However, they are pretty flimsy. I can't imagine they will last very long, but for the price, I can't really complain. The one thing I didn't like about them besides the quality was the clipping mechanism. I guess with my glasses, the clip was very annoying. It would press/rub right above my nose and I can imagine they would make me want to throw them out the window after wearing for extended periods of time. I ended up buying a better quality over the rx type and were much better quality, and much more comfortable. I would recommend these if you know clip ons won't bother you and they are meant for around town kind of stuff.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4