Profile for PJ > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

PJ RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband, Black, Small
Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband, Black, Small
Price: $149.95
22 used & new from $149.95

1.0 out of 5 stars I will say its only been a week, so ..., March 6, 2015
I will say its only been a week, so this may change. At the Moment there are issues that I discussed with Fitbit customer support, and they confirmed the problem. The Charge HR while using the app with the I-phone 5S does not always sync your daily exercise routine. In addition to this, its does not always sync the iphone app at all unless you re-start the phone. This may be a minor problem for some, but for my use I felt it important to track my daily exercise routine. When it does record it, the cardio portion is not consistent. Just a heads up until they fix the issue..

***** Update: Problem persists when trying to sync with iPhone 5s with current software version 8.1.3. Exercise will not always sync, and continues sync issue in general. I have emailed support several times, they are not very helpful in finding a solution. If you have the iPhone 5S I would think twice before purchasing the HR.
Thanks..
******Update Tried again but no luck.Gave up and returned. Emailed support, their response didn't even address the issue at hand. Cant even get them to close the account. Poor customer support.

The Washington Post
The Washington Post
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Reason why a regular newspaper is better sometimes., December 15, 2014
This review is from: The Washington Post (App)
Crashes all the time, causes kindle to re-start. Not worth the trouble. I use USA today with no issues.
My opinion don't bother...

Kaytee Sunflower Hearts and Chips Seed, 3-Pound
Kaytee Sunflower Hearts and Chips Seed, 3-Pound
Price: $10.99
14 used & new from $6.19

1.0 out of 5 stars sunflower crumbs, November 18, 2014
Do not buy. These are not chips. I got a bag of sunflower dust. Shame on Amazon for carrying this brand.

Showtime Anytime
Showtime Anytime
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars showtime not worth the time, October 24, 2014
This review is from: Showtime Anytime (App)
Useless!!!
Hooked up kindle fire hdx to tv via hdmi cable. Guess what? Showtime anytime does not support this type of connection. What?? Not possible.. dont waste your time

Zoo Med Laboratories AZMBL20 Betta Hammock
Zoo Med Laboratories AZMBL20 Betta Hammock
Price: $3.49
31 used & new from $1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Hanging on the Hammock!, September 14, 2014
My Betta Billy loves this hammock! He hangs out on it all day..he used to seem like he was so depressed, but now he's become one happy Betta boy! Great item!

The One I Love [HD]

Offered by HPP Enterprises
Price: $2,171.08
10 used & new from $1,399.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so Smart!!, May 8, 2014
After 1 week of ownership I was worried I made a mistake. Now a month later I realize I did. Many glitches. Wireless connection is terrible. Samsung must have used a cheap wireless adapter, or after reading other reviews, the wireless adapter is defective and Samsung knows it. Google the issue, others have had the same problem. Will not stream Netflix. ( my Samsung Blue Ray BH5900 has no problem) Samsung claims TV must be 20 ft or less from Router, Even though the owners manual clearly states 50Ft. is acceptable. Be careful! If you call tech support they tell you to run a cable directly to the back of the TV. are they kidding?? A smart T.V that has to be wired into your network???
Voice control is just a gimmick. It works when it wants to. The "Smart" recommendation which they talk about on their web site is a joke. I have it hooked up to my DirecTv Genie DVR. it either recommends channels I don't receive, or the same ones each day. Threre is one good thing( yes there is one), Picture is great. You could probably pay much less by getting another brand with just as good a picture. You if are looking for all the Tech supposedly available in a Smart TV, I would think twice before purchasing this one.

Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker
Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker
Price: $199.00
20 used & new from $179.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Excelllent Excellent!, January 29, 2014
Great product. Easy to set up. Great sound. Hard to believe that such a small speaker can fill a room with great sound!

Coleman Cable 02369 16/3-Gauge High Visibility and Low Temperature Outdoor Extension Cord, 100-Feet, Blue
Price: $40.99
4 used & new from $40.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not True, January 29, 2014
What is true is that its been a very cold winter. The fact that this product is rated to stay flexible in the cold is totally false! The claim "New vinyl compound provides super-flexibility at temperatures down to -45-Degrees Fahrenheit" Is just plain hype. Its a shame they get away with it. I was using with my electric snow shovel at 15 degrees, and this cord became impossible to use. Don't waste your money.

Urban Expressions Elysian Crossbody Messenger/Clutch (Nutmeg)
Urban Expressions Elysian Crossbody Messenger/Clutch (Nutmeg)

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of this brand, October 7, 2013
Bought for my daughter in April, strap already broke. Very poor quality.
Purchased a different one in July for my other daughter. (not knowing what would happen to the first). And the zipper broke. Real junk.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3