Profile for Shirley Priscilla Johnson > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 678

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Shirley Priscilla Johnson "Author/Reviewer - Florida" RSS Feed (USA)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Ivation Ice Ball Maker Mold Tray - Yields 4 Large 2.4 Inch, Spherical, Slow-Melting Ice Rounds - Made from the Highest Grade BPA-Free Silicone - Chill you Drinks Longer without Diluting the Taste
Price: $16.99
2 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good size that really last., November 22, 2014
I had not used Ice Ball Makers until several years ago and I was surprised at how much they help to keep a drink cook. I received these Ice Balls for a honest review so I was happy to see how they did. There are four in the box, and they are quite large. I only used one per class and it was perfect for keeping the liquid cold for a pretty period of time. They didn't melt fast, and that is good. Of course they were easy to get ready, just fill with water and freeze. These worked very well, good product that I am happy to recommend to you.

Jumbl High-Resolution 22MP Scanner/Digitizer - Converts 35mm Negatives & Slides to 22-Megapixel Digital JPEGs Using Built-In Software Interpolation - No Computer/Software Required to Operate - Features 2.4" Color LCD & TV Out
Price: $99.99
3 used & new from $99.00

5.0 out of 5 stars KeepSake for Memories, November 22, 2014
This is the first time I have ever had the opportunity to use or review this type of equipment. I was very happy to receive it for a honest review. Lord knows I have many slides tucked away and old negatives as well from my parents that I truly did not know what to with. Now, I have a way of keeping them for future generations and that is simply wonderful.

This machine is really nice.The scanner is excellent, and fast. A really good point to consider is that you don't need any software to use it. I always get confused with software. It does a wonderful job of helping you protect what is so dear to your heart for later generations. I am very happy that I have this machine, it definitely has helped me to reminisce as I view pictures of those who are long gone. Recommended

Ivation Battery Operated Handle-Mount 10-Bulb LED Outdoor BBQ Light w/Touch-Sensitive Switch - Easily Mounts Onto Grill Handle - Made of Heat-Resistant ABS Material - Swivel and pivot allows Horizontal and Vertical Adjustment - Never Grill in the Dark Again - Powered by 3 AA Batteries INCLUDED
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This Product!, November 22, 2014
Living in the State of Florida grilling is just a normal way of cooking. It is almost a 'grill' day everyday here, so I was very happy to receive this product for a honest review. You need 3 AA batteries to run this, but they come with it. I like that. They are easy enough to install and than you are good to go. This guy has a clamp so you can put it where you can tend to your food in light at night. It really does help to my surprise. The light is bright and very useful. It is a really smart product to have, especially if you grill a lot like we do. This is a very good product that I believe you will get a lot of use out of. I recommend it. Perhaps you will not have overdone or too underdone food.

DB-Tech Whisky Chilling Rocks Gift Set - Set of 12
DB-Tech Whisky Chilling Rocks Gift Set - Set of 12
Price: $13.99
4 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Look good and work well., November 22, 2014
I am really not a drinker, but I do like Wine and I do like it chilled and I do not like it to get warm, so I was excited to review this product for a honest review. They were easy to get ready, I just washed them off and put them in the freezer until I was ready for them. Than, I put them in my glass of wine and they really looked special in there. That may sound dumb, but just look at it with a woman's eye. They also kept my wine cool, not cold, but cool and that was good for me. I like these little guys and will continue to use them. They are a really good product.

DB-Tech Bamboo Wood Compact Foldable Bread Slicer
DB-Tech Bamboo Wood Compact Foldable Bread Slicer
Price: $24.99
6 used & new from $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked Well With Our Italian Bread!, November 22, 2014
When I first saw this product I Liked the way it looked, it appeared to be very well made and I liked how it looked in my Kitchen. Now the question was, would it slice our bread? We do eat quite a bit of bread in this house but it mainly Italian bread which is usually not soft. I bought some uncut so I could try out this Bread Slicer. I put it in, got my knife good and sharp and I didn't have any problem slicing the bread and it came out very nice. I do think it may not work as well with soft bread, but for the kind of bread we use it worked fine and is less work for us when getting our meals ready. Worked for me. I received this product for a honest review which I have given to you.

Ivation Hi-Power WHITE LED Automatic Motion-sensing Directional Night Light - Battery Powered Hallway Light with a Built in Motion and Light Sensor - The Light can be adjusted to any Desired Angle (360 Degrees)
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this light!, November 22, 2014
This is an amazing light. It has so many features and is so easy to install and use. It can tell if it's dark and only comes on at night when movement is sensed, and then will turn off 20 seconds later if no motion is around it. If that is what you have it set on. You can also set it to be on all the time. What I loved is how you really can rotate the Light and Motion Sensor to where you want it. Another plus is that all you have to do is load 3 AA batteries, (which are not included) and switch it on. It isn't hard to put up, I did it myself. I love this light, it does what you expect it to and it does it well. I'm very happy to recommend it. A very good product that I received for a honest review.

Ivation Thanksgiving Turkey Digital Programmable Grilling / Barbecue Probe Thermometer with Taste Settings and Alarm - Never overcook your Meats and Poultry's again
Price: $11.99
3 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked Good For Me!, November 22, 2014
I have to say I am not very good at measuring temperatures with meat cooking, yet I do know that it is important. I was happy to receive this product for a honest review, I thought perhaps it will help me, and it did. This is a great product, you get to select how you want your meat cooked from rare to well done. You put your probe in, set how you want your meat, and an alarm sounds when the temperature is reached. Wow, it actually works, and it was easy to use. How did the meat turn out? My roast never tasted so good, it cooked absolutely perfect. I'll have to update when I use it for other meats. For now let me say, I like this product, I had no problems with it, and am happy to tell you it worked great for me.

YogaAddict Yoga Socks and Gloves Set, For Any Type of Yoga and Pilates
YogaAddict Yoga Socks and Gloves Set, For Any Type of Yoga and Pilates
Offered by YogaAddict
Price: $18.90 - $28.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, November 22, 2014
I may be older but I do try to keep my body moving in different types of workouts. At my age I do need to be careful and not overdo, so it can be a thin line to walk. I found that doing different moves even if it is slower than others, keeps my body in better shape. I was happy to receive this product for a honest review.

There are a pair of socks and gloves in this set. The socks are not open toe but are very comfortable when on. As a matter of fact, when you put them on you really do feel more secure and ready for your workout.
My daughter tried these while I monitored. As she did her workout she was quite secure, no slipping at all. They were comfortable to work in and definitely gave the assurance of non slipping which is always important in working out. I give these a very high recommendation. They will help you have a safe workout with comfort.

Now I sat on the couch and used the gloves. I do like to work my arms out, gently, to keep them functioning. The gloves fit very well, they are open fingers, but they give you the grip that is needed. They are very comfortable and you feel secure using them. These are two very good products, but something I have come to expect from this company. They really do deliver great products that will help you be safer in your workouts. Highly Recommended..

Makimy 15-piece Heart Shaped Silicone Chocolate, Candy and Jelly Mold
Makimy 15-piece Heart Shaped Silicone Chocolate, Candy and Jelly Mold
Offered by GGPM
Price: $18.95
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well and is Fun to Use., November 22, 2014
I am not a real big candy maker, although I have helped make lollipops for our church from time to time, but I really wanted to give this product a try. So I got a recipe for making chocolate candy, and I have to say it was not hard to do. I used this pan and they came out really nice. I was so proud of myself, but I think the pan is what deserves the honor. I never knew making candy could be so easy and so much fun. I'm going to get my granddaughter involved, it will be something we can do together. I saw where people used this pan for making ice cubes as well. I thought, how neat is that and had to give that a try. They are so cute and really make a drink look special. There are so many ways that you can use this pan, that I would have to call it amazing and its fun to be creative. One more plus, cleanup is one two three. It doesn't get any better than that. There is one thing to be careful of. This mold is quite flexible so you have to be careful with use of it. This is a great product that I am happy I received for an honest review and I recommend it.

6-Cup Premium Silicone Muffin and Cupcake Pan - 100% FDA Grade & BPA Free - By Makimy - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Offered by GGPM
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Muffins come out beautiful!, November 22, 2014
I love when I get asked to review a product that is needed in my household. My sister, Sue, not too long ago decided she was going to make homemade muffins. I have to admit she did a good job, but they were not big like the ones you get at places like Dunkin's. So, we were thrilled when this Muffin pan was offered to me for a fair and honest review. Sue got busy the first day. We had no problem putting her batter in the mold, quick and easy. Now we had to wait with the wonderful smell filling the room. Finally they were done and within a short period of time we took them out and they were perfect. They did not stick but came out of the mold perfect. Well, you know what we did then, yes we had a feast and they were delicious. They actually looked like the ones you purchase from places like Dunkins. I was impressed .

Now whoever cooks doesn't have to clean up in my home, so I was left with that task. Although since I did place batter in the mold I thought that was wrong, but I did it anyway. No problem for me with this product. I don't use a dishwasher so I did the cleaning by hand and the pan was clean within a few minutes of washing. To me, this is an excellent product. It delivered delicious, perfect cooked professional looking muffins, that tasted great, with easy cleanup after. It doesn't get much better than that. I'm happy to recommend this product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20