Profile for Shirley Priscilla Johnson > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 657

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Shirley Priscilla Johnson "Author/Reviewer - Florida" RSS Feed (USA)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Attmu Non Slip Skid Yoga Pilates Socks with Grips Cotton for Women, 4 Pairs, 4 Colors
Offered by Attmu Group
Price: $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love These!, December 12, 2014
The minute you take these socks out of their wrapper you will be impressed. Besides the colors, you can tell immediately that they are well made. I know many people use these type of socks for Yoga and exercise, but I'm here to tell you they are great just to walk around the house in, especially if you don't have carpeted floors, and you have tile instead. You will not slip wearing these, and Lord knows how many times I've been floor ice skating in my socks. Not fun. When I had these on I knew I'd be fine walking around without my shoes or slippers. They are very comfortable to wear and also are great if you are doing Yoga or the likes. My daughter put a pair on while she did her workout and she had no problem with sliding around. I like these socks and am happy I received them for a honest review. I recommend them to you. I think you'll like them as well.

Shirley Priscilla Johnson

Attmu Waterproof Pouch with Waist Strap Protects Personal Items from Water
Attmu Waterproof Pouch with Waist Strap Protects Personal Items from Water
Offered by Attmu Group
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Safety Need!, December 12, 2014
This is one secure pouch and I know because I could not get it opened for several minutes that's how secure it was. It has quite a good size to put things in, such as your money, phone, or smaller objects you want to keep safe and dry. I believe you could put a small snack bag in there if you wanted to. This would be great if you were going on a boat ride to make sure your personal things stayed dry. I tested it with some water and everything came out dry. It also has an adjustable waist belt so you can be hands free, yet have everything within reach. Listen, I have had some things end up in the River, and I was not a happy camper. This product is a God sent for times such as those. I recommend it and am thankful I received it for a honest review.

When I Grow Up I Want To Be...in the U.S. Army!: Jake Learns about the U.S. Army,
by Wigu Publishing
Price: $11.66
10 used & new from $10.93

5.0 out of 5 stars As Always A Excellent Read!, December 12, 2014
I have read and reviewed several of Wigu Publishing books and have found each one to be top of the notch in every way, and this one fit right in. I was particularly interested in reading this as I have lived the Military life. I was not disappointed.
We are taken into a classroom where the assignment is given for the children to do a report on what they want to be when they grow up. We follow, Jake, who after some thought decides he wants to pursue the U.S. Army.

The children must dress up in what they would wear for their job, so we go with Jake and his Dad as they travel to the GI Surplus store. Here Jake sees all the Equipment, Uniforms, Badges, Fighting Equipment, and just about everything a Military person would need. I found this so interesting and quite a learning experience. The illustration brought the story to life, very well done. I have to say I have found all of their books to be top of the line. Always full of interesting learning information done in a captivating way that draws readers into the story, and seals it with top quality illustrations. This book will surely hold your child's attention and fill them with knowledge. Very highly recommended. I received this book for a honest review.

HCF Happy Calm Focused Brain Supplement - Memory, Focus, Mood, Concentration
HCF Happy Calm Focused Brain Supplement - Memory, Focus, Mood, Concentration
Offered by HCF Happy Calm Focused
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A Product That Works!, December 11, 2014
I accepted this product for a honest review. Due to some of my own personal issues at the time, I was not able to try this product. However, I have a family member who I knew if this product did what it says it would, it would be greatly beneficial to him. He agreed to try it and I monitored him the entire time. He lives here with us so it was easy for me to do.

Fred was often anxious, allowing small life happening's to overwhelm him. He was often depressed, and down trodden and didn't know what to do about it. Medications that the Doctors gave him allowed some relief, but often only made him feel more run down and drugged. So, we hoped this would help him, and it did. I'm happy to say that this product had no bad side effects with him. We started to see a difference after about a week of him being on it. He smiled more, little things did not throw him into a tangent, and he was much more relaxed. Believe me, everyone in the family is happy about that. He has had no side effects from the product and says he will take it for the rest of his life. What a difference, and what a blessing for him. I also plan to start this product in the very near future. I want to be as happy as Fred is, and I believe this will help me to get there.

Ivation IVADM20 Powerful Small-Size Thermo-Electric Intelligent Dehumidifier w/Auto Humidistat - Quietly Gathers Up to 13.5oz. of Water per Day - Great for Bath, Laundry and Bed Room, Basement, Attic, Stored Boat, RV, Antique Car etc. - Water Tank Capacity: 51 ounces
Price: $69.99
2 used & new from $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, December 10, 2014
This product maybe small but don't let that fool you, it knows its job and does it well. I have placed this in my sitting room, which is not that large but still needed something to keep the air clean. I noticed after the first day that it was making a difference in the atmosphere. It's easy to use, can be put just about anywhere and does it's job well. I was happy to receive this for a honest review, and am pleased to recommend it to you.

Ivation IVADM10 Powerful Small-Size Thermo-Electric Dehumidifier - Quietly Gathers Up to 6oz. of Water Per Day - Great for Smaller Room, Cupboard, Basement, Attic, Stored Boat, RV, Antique Car
Price: $34.99
3 used & new from $34.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Product., December 10, 2014
This is another great product that I am very happy I received for an honest review. I use this in my kitchen area and it is already helping with smells and heat, it's great it is working away to help my atmosphere be more livable. Easy to use, works well, does what it says it will. It maybe small but it's mighty. A great little product, reasonably priced and does its job. Recommended.

Ivation Renewable/Rechargeable Wireless Mini Dehumidifier - Suited for Smaller Rooms, Walk-In Closets, Boats, RVs, Gym Lockers, Gun/Document Safes - Uses Non-Toxic, Pet- Safe Silica Gel Crystals - w/Moisture Indicator
Price: $19.99
4 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but Mighty!, December 10, 2014
I was thrilled to receive this product for a honest review. I have to be honest, I have never tried a Dehumidifier that uses Sillica Gel Crystals to absorb moisture from the air. I have one bathroom in the house that is smaller than the other and also does not have a window so I hung this in there. That room no matter how much I cleaned or sprayed never smelled that great, but after using this for just a few days I could tell the difference. It's so easy to use, you just charge it and you're ready to go. I recommend this product, it's small but mighty, and does its job well.

Ivation IVADM15 DehumMini Powerful Small-Size Thermo-Electric Dehumidifier - Quietly Gathers Up to 8oz. of Water Per Day - Great for Smaller Room, Cupboard, Basement, Attic, Stored Boat, RV, Antique Car
Price: $29.99
6 used & new from $22.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Is Working Well!, December 10, 2014
I use this little guy in my bathroom. There are some problems in there since it does not have a window and is very hard to keep odors from sticking, and mole from growing. That's a bad situation, so when I was asked to do a review of this product I jumped on it, and I'm glad I did. So this seems to be perhaps a solution to the problem in the bathroom. I have had it running only for a few days, but already the air smells better, cleaner, so I think this may help us to solve the problem. I'll have to wait a little longer to see if it helps in other areas. I will try to update this in another few weeks and let you know how well this product is doing. It definitely appears to be a good one.

Ivation IVADM45 Powerful Mid-Size Thermo-Electric Intelligent Dehumidifier w/Auto Humidistat - For Spaces Up to 2,200 Cubic Feet
Price: $84.99
2 used & new from $84.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This Has Truly Made A Difference!, December 10, 2014
I have a large house, with many different size rooms. I also have a smoker in my house (I know shame shame, but that is every ones decision to make) and I have five large dogs. Myself and others also have allergy problems. Now, add to that living in Florida with high Humidity, heat and everything else that goes with Southern living. So with all this, you come up with air that may not be the best to breath, so a Dehumidifier was exactly what I needed to try, and I was thrilled to receive this for a honest review.

This product is not a giant, but is exactly the size that I needed for my Computer Room. It is probably the most used room in the house, there is always someone working on computers, and there are always dogs staying by their side. Also, it has a door to the outside so that lets in unseen particles that add to the unclean air, often bringing in smells that can trigger allergy attacks. Headaches were a normal complaint. Would this help?

I had no problem getting this product up and running. It was easy. I also had no problem disposing of the water when it was full. I was surprised at what it looked like, but glad the product had taken all of that, whatever it was, out of my air. The machine is quiet and looks good in the room, does not take up a lot of space. So, after just several days, I honestly have to say that the room doesn't have the slight dog smell that I have done everything to try and get rid of. Believe it or not, this definitely helped in that area. Besides that we all realized that we were not sneezing as much as we were. Wow. Who would have known? This is a good product that I am very thankful to have received for a honest review. I truly never realized how much of a difference a Dehumidifier could make. I'm pleased to recommend this product.

Fivejoy® Mini Robot Work Light - 2 Ways to Use: Hands Free (Clamp, Clip, Stand) and Hand-Held - Energy Saving 1-Watt Super Bright LED, 65 Lumens, 100-Meter Visibility - Adjustable Swivel Head with Reflector Tilts 90° and Rotates 180° - Waterproof Rating IP4 - Lightweight, Compact, Portable and Versatile - Suitable For Both Indoor and Outdoor Use: Clamplight, Flashlight, Nightlight, Emergency Light, Camping Light and More
Offered by FiveJoy
Price: $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Useful!, December 9, 2014
This is a very sturdy made light and extremely practical to have. It appears to be well built, and takes 3 AAA Batteries (not included). You can clamp this light onto something so you don't have to hold it as you work. You can also turn the head of it, around or up and down, to point the light in the area you need it.. That is a great feature. It seems to be very well made. My husband took it and tried it out and he was quite impressed. The light it gives is very bright. Both Hubby and I like this light, It's a solid light, has a bright light and features to make using it easier. All good things, very useful Light. I am happy that I received this for a honest review.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20