Profile for Shirley Priscilla Johnson > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 657

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Shirley Priscilla Johnson "Author/Reviewer - Florida" RSS Feed (USA)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Brightech - BrightPlay Live HD™ Bluetooth Transmitter with apt-X Low Latency Technology for Digital Quality Sound and Lag-free Transmission Between Audio and Video
Price: $60.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Portable and easy to use!, December 20, 2014
I didn't use this product with wireless headphones. Instead, I used it with my car radio to connect my cell phone with Bluetooth. It was very easy I simply plugged it into the audio port on my radio and connected the Bluetooth on my phone and I was able to easily play my music through the radio. The design is sleek and very portable. It can easily be transferred from one vehicle to another. The sound quality was great! I received this product for a fair and honest review.

Brightech - BrightPlay Car HD™ Bluetooth Hands-Free Car Kit with apt-X Technology for HD Quality Sound - For Cars with Aux Input Jack (3.5 mm) - Supports auto ReConnect and Multi-point Connectivity - Connect 2 Devices Simultaneously and Have A DJ Battle with a Friend!
Price: $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A simple solution., December 20, 2014
This is the perfect solution for anyone who has an aux input on their radio but doesn't have a Bluetooth option. You simply plug this device into the aux audio port on the radio and into the cigarette lighter, connect the Bluetooth and you are ready to listen to your playlist. I love that the controller panel has a 3M strip to stick it to the dash if desired! It helps to keep the wires tidy and keeps the device securely in place. The sound quality was great there was no distortion of sound. I received this product for a fair and honest review.

Brightech™ - SPIDER - Car Jump Starter and Battery Charger for Mobile Devices with Carrying Case - Boost of 400 Amps - Integrated LED Light & USB Charging Port - Jump Start Your Car and Always Keep Your Electronics Running
Price: $120.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerhouse!, December 20, 2014
This is an amazing battery in a nice convenient sized package. It is very powerful. I absolutely love that it can start my car! I use battery backs all the time for charging my cellphone and other electronic devices. I always have them with me in the car and on the go. So, I was shocked to see that a battery pack the same size as the ones I use everyday had enough power to jump my car. It also comes with a cable to charge my cell phone, it has a micro USB for android devices, and iPhone 4 and iPhone 5 or 6 connectors. I charge my iPhone 6 with it and it works great! It charges easily either in he house with the provided wall plug or in the car with the provided car charger. The kit seems to be very well built. It has a nice set of jumper cables made specifically for this battery pack. They have heavy duty connections and a nice thick cord. The battery itself is also pretty solid. It has a built in flashlight that two signal modes. It is quite bright too! I am delighted that I received this product fir a fair and honest review! I think that it is a great gift idea!

Aukey Wireless Speaker Portable Bluetooth Speaker Mobile Ultra Mini Speaker Stand, Enhanced Bass Boost, Built in Mic Speaker System, 3.5mm AUX Port, Rechargeable Battery, Works for Apple iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4, iPad Air, iPad 4, 3, 2, iPad Mini Retina, iPod Touch, Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, S3, Note 3, Note 2, Galaxy Tab, Google Nexus 10, 7, 5, 4, LG G3, Optimus, HTC One, M8, Motorola Moto G, Moto X, Smartphones, Tablet, PC, Computer, Laptop, MP3 Player, TV, Car and Any Bluetooth Enabled Devices (BT058, Black)
Offered by Pyramid-jzt
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Speaker with great sound!, December 20, 2014
This is a loud little speaker. It has a very clear sound and a great tone. I was able to play every genre through it and the tones were good, the bass was hard and the sound stayed clear. This speaker is solid! It is well built and could easily be thrown in a backpack without concern. It was very easy to connect to Bluetooth. It showed up in my list as soon as I turned on. It also comes with a nice size audio cord to connect to devices that do not have Bluetooth. It charged easily to and has an indicator light to let you know its done. It is a great little speaker that has a loud sound and I am delighted that I received it for a fair and honest review.

Aleratec TunePhonik iZX5 On-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone
Aleratec TunePhonik iZX5 On-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone
Offered by Aleratec
Price: $49.99
2 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality!, December 20, 2014
What a great price for these headphones! I have headphones that cost twice as much that do not have the clarity that these do. The sound is great! Even on a wide variety of music, and phone calls with my cell phone, they brought good clear sound. The bass was hard with no rattles and the tone was nice. I really like the comfort of these headphones! The ear pad is shaped in a fashion to resemble an ear. So there is no extra bulging pad against your skin. Everyone knows if you wear headphones for awhile you can get hot and sweaty. Well these help reduce that, by not being overly large. The pad is firm but very comfortable even after hours of play. The headband seems to have something like a memory foam or gel in it as it is squishy to the touch but very comfortable on my head. The design is sleek and looks very professional. The product is also built very strong. The headband is thick and the adjustment area is strong. It appears to be metal connections for adjusting which will last longer. They also have a bag for carrying them safely when not in use. The only downside is although the cord is detachable it is not a standard style audio cord. So, if you need to replace it you will have to find one that fits. I received this product for a fair and honest review.

Automatic Battery Operated Rotating Cleaning Brush with Mister Spray
Automatic Battery Operated Rotating Cleaning Brush with Mister Spray
Offered by SHARPER PRODUCTS
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I Like It!, December 19, 2014
There are so many items around any house that needs scrubbing and buffering from time to time, but with our everyday pace who has the time to do it? You do now. This Automatic Brush with mister is a God send that I am so happy that I received for a honest review.

It is a nice size, not too big to handle. It takes two AA Batteries (not included). You snap the different parts on and your ready to go. You have a compartment to add water if you need to mist something, and you are given two Brushes and one Buffer. these go on very easily as well.

I decided to test it on my Stove and Fridge. It seems no matter how hard I try to clean them and make them look shinny like they looked when I brought them home, they never do. I was in for a surprise when I used this product. Not only were they clean but they actually shinned and looked new again. Was there that much dirt on them that I never saw, I shudder to think! No more, now I have this covered!

This is one great product and I know I will be using it on every thing I can because, yes it is that good. It is easy to use, because of the batteries you can travel easily with it and move it around without worrying about wires and the best part it works great. Highly recommended. I love it

Premium Lemon Squeezer - Quality Steel with Large-Size Bowl - Suitable for Lemons and Limes
Offered by Deltus Group LLC
Price: $20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! Nice Product!, December 19, 2014
As I have stated before I live in the State of Florida and am blessed to have several large lemon trees in my backyard. Because of this every year around this time I have tons of lemons to use in many different ways. Receiving this Lemon Press for a honest review was great. I do have several of them but this one seemed to be much more solid and better made. Now will it work? I picked a good size lemon to use for my test. I popped it in and before I knew it the juices were flowing, pit free. How sweet is that? Clean up was very easy and this product doesn't take a lot of room in the kitchen. My husband gave it a try as well and was amazed at how much juice he got and how well this product worked. Good product that delivers and I am pleased to recommend it.

ZzzQuil Plugged in Lavender and Chamomile Sleep Enhancer
ZzzQuil Plugged in Lavender and Chamomile Sleep Enhancer
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Nights Sleep, December 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I usually don't have a lot of trouble going to sleep, but I awaken way too early, and that is frustrating. I love and use a lot of aroma products, but I have to be very careful as I have allergies to some smells. However, I wanted to try this product and see if it helped me to sleep sounder and longer. It wasn't hard to get it ready for use and I knew to not place it right next to my bed because the odor could be too strong. I put it in and it did emit a nice smell and I did find myself falling asleep and having a full nights rest. I was surprised. I do think the smell would have been too strong if I had it any closer to my bed so I was glad I moved it further away. It is a product that appears to do what it says it will. I felt rested and peaceful and I slept through the crack of dawn which is unusual for me.

OXO Good Grips 7-Piece Plastic Measuring Spoons, Black
OXO Good Grips 7-Piece Plastic Measuring Spoons, Black
Price: $4.95
3 used & new from $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Useful Product!, December 18, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This set of Good Grips 7 Piece Measuring Spoon Set could not have come in at a better time. Today was one of my days to bake Christmas cookies and I was in the middle of that when they were delivered. Perfect. I immediately took them out, washed them well and began to use them. I love the way they look, very sleek and classy. They measured out everything perfect. You have from 1/8th of a teaspoon to a full teaspoon, and that is clearly printed on each spoon what measurement it is. You can unsnap one spoon at a time for use, or leave them together if you wish. Cleanup was easy, and storage was no problem. You can hang them up or just put them in your drawer. This is a very nice product that will be used in my household many times over.

Petssence Professional Pet trimming set (Pet Nail Clippers + Nail File) for Medium and Large Breed Dogs & Cats Limited Time Sale!
Offered by Lifessentials
Price: $12.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great! Welll Made!, December 18, 2014
Clipping my dogs nails is always a trying time for me. However, I know for their own well-being it has to be done. I wish they knew that. I always have my daughter do it since she is stronger than me and the dogs seem to respect her more. We always need one person to keep the dog still while this is being done. It's never a easy job, so having a clipper that works well and fast is a must.

This Clipper is very well made, you can see it right away. It is made where you have a firm grip on it, which is very important because you don't want it moving all around and cut where you should not cut. The blade is sharp, but it has to be to do the job. I love that it has a safety guard so you don't overcut. There is also a file included in the package, but my dogs refuse for me to file them. There are also instructions on the package that will help you as well. This is a very good product that I am happy to recommend. I received this product for a honest review.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20