Profile for MegaXz > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MegaXz RSS Feed

Spiralizer Tri-Blade Vegetable Spiral Slicer, Strongest-Heaviest Duty, Veggie Pasta Spaghetti Maker for Low Carb/Paleo Gluten-Free Meals
Offered by KNDirect
Price: $64.99
8 used & new from $24.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, November 14, 2014
Such a fine and fun machine. We use it much more often than we expected and are really happy with the purchase.

iPhone 5S Case, Caseology [Clearback Bumper] Apple iPhone 5/5S Case [DIY Customization] [Beige] Scratch-Resistant Clear Back Cover [Drop Protection] TPU Hybrid Fusion Best Apple iPhone 5/5S clear case (for Apple iPhone 5/5S Verizon, AT&T Sprint, T-mobile, Unlocked)
Offered by MODN Mall
Price: $39.99
6 used & new from $7.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Ladies and Gentlemen the color does NOT match, April 8, 2014
I have read several opposing reviews regarding the color of the case matching the phone and not. Finally I ordered it to see myself and I can clearly say the color does NOT match at all. The phone is gold/champagne metallic and the case is skin color, very light brown. It looks plain ugly so I'm sending it back.

Samsung OEM Universal 2.0 Amp Micro Home Travel Charger for Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/Note 2 and Other Smartphones - Non-Retail Packaging - White
Price: $10.43
23 used & new from $2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not OEM, January 17, 2014
I received the charger, hoping it would be an extra for my commute, and I noticed the USB cable is shorter than the original one that came with the phone, but that itself was fine. The charger however came with indents and cracked on the casing of the charger's body. The charger does not fit my phone case's charging slot for my Samsung Galaxy S4 like the original one did, so the micro USB is a little wider, making it wider and shorter than the OEM. The prints on the charger's body is also different, as this one is in chinese compared to the legitimate charger I got with the phone which is in English.

Targus Drifter II Backpack for 17-Inch Laptop, Black/Gray (TSB239US)
Targus Drifter II Backpack for 17-Inch Laptop, Black/Gray (TSB239US)
Price: $58.64
56 used & new from $48.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Great but not the best. - Very Roomy, January 26, 2012
So this backpack was my second choice as I already used the first one, Swiss Gear Ibex 17-Inch Notebook Backpack.

I thought this backpack was great as it has lots of storage area. It has cushions at the bottom of the backpack to protects everything inside from water, or any liquid that can enter from the bottom of the Targus Drifter II Backpack Designed for 17-Inch Laptop. The skin on the outside is water-resistant, 2 or even 4 water bottle holder, 2 outside and 2 zipper covered. (This can hold other stuff like AC Power cables as it is very roomy. The strap cushion is stuffed but not as much as I would like. There is enough room to hold multiple of items, books, laptop, another holder inside to keep ipad or even another laptop inside the main area. The top zipper area inside's that is under the handle is microfiber or similar material enforced.

Also the height of this backpack is similar to a double-edge sword. The height makes it harder to open and close. Also keeps it unbalanced and the tops of the backpack flops over.

The cons of this backpack are
The cushion inside for the laptop aren't as thick as I would like unlike the Swiss Gear Ibex 17-Inch notebook Backpack.
The "Designed for 17-Inch Laptop" or "Room to Fit All" does not fit all, my 15.3-Inch HP wiggles as the strap inside does not reach the inside of the sticky material for the strap.
The cushion for the backpack, the area where you would wear for this backpack, isn't as thick as you would like. Which also is a problem because the adjust clips always readjust itself when I would wear this backpack.
The backpack zippers are also a problem, sometime it would get jammed because the backpack is too tall so you would actually need to unzip it straight or stay aligned with the pathway.
This backpack also does not stay up straight with or without a spine (Laptop/ or any books inside). First day I left it on my desk, the backpack flipped and rolled over... My laptop was inside and would not start for a few hours. Safely for the laptop
isn't as well as the Swiss Gear Ibex 17-Inch Notebook Backpack.

I'm going to repurchase the Swiss Gear Ibex 17-Inch Notebook Backpack, as I had to return it once. Still was one of the best backpack I have ever used as a student, or even for technology.

Swiss Gear Ibex 17-Inch Notebook Backpack: 15 x 9.8 x 18.9 inches ; 3.8 pounds
Targus Drifter II Backpack Designed for 17-Inch Laptop: 14.6 x 7.9 x 20.1 inches ; 2.8 pounds
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 12, 2014 8:32 AM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Sturdy, best backpack ever used., December 31, 2011
"The backpack feels sturdy, as laptops, books, external hard drives are normally carried everyday. This has been one of the most convenient backpack I have ever used with loads of room."