Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM
Profile for Valentine Beale > Reviews

Browse

Valentine Beale's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Valentine Beale RSS Feed

Baxton Studio Lambert 5-Piece Modern Dining Set, Dark Brown
Baxton Studio Lambert 5-Piece Modern Dining Set, Dark Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, November 20, 2011
We are very impressed with the value of the Baxton set. The basic design goes well with our minimal decor, and the slight curve of the chair backs adds a subtle graceful detail, as do the steel accents on the lower backs of the chairs and the table legs. And we are big fans of microfiber, which is not only comfortable and feels great to the touch, but is also a very easy fabric to maintain. Nice compact size for the size of our dining area.

Baxton Studio Arco Lamp Cube-Shaped Marble Base, White
Baxton Studio Arco Lamp Cube-Shaped Marble Base, White

5.0 out of 5 stars sophistication, November 1, 2011
I am fond of modern accessories and this lamp caught my eyes at first glance. With the unique geometrical shape and the sophisticated curve forming an arc looks amazing. I placed it near my favorite club chair so I can read my favorite novel in the most comfortable way.