ARRAY(0x9ba4b60c)

Customer Reviews: 122

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Michelle Hughes "Tears of Crimson" RSS Feed (Rockford, AL)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Firsts
Firsts
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My Kind of Read!, March 27, 2014
This review is from: Firsts (Kindle Edition)
I fell in love with Firsts! It's the story of falling in love, and first experiences, and a truly beautiful story. A Coming of Age book that will make you smile at the end. Definitely read this one!

Number Thirteen
Number Thirteen

5.0 out of 5 stars Number Thirteen Was a Wild Ride!, March 27, 2014
This review is from: Number Thirteen (Kindle Edition)
Let me start off by saying I read two pages of this book and put it down. I wasn't going to read another page because it began with a subject that really disturbs me. Having said that, a friend encouraged me to continue reading past that part and I took her advice. Holy blooming cow! Talk about throwing away all cookie cutter notions behind books, Number Thirteen needs to have its very own category. What you think you're going to be reading is some abusive jerk who gets his kicks from hurting women, that's not what you get.

Without giving spoilers, I can only say that this book reached into my heart and tugged at every emotion I could have and had me ready to scream at times. I cringed, I cried, I almost threw my kindle across the room, but in the end? I got it. And when I got it, let's just say that I fell in love with William. This book is a very emotional read, especially for anyone who's suffered abuse at another persons hands. It's going to hit some spots, so just get ready for that.

When a book can make me run the gamut of emotions and make me angry enough to bring out my protective instincts for the characters, that's a book I will never forget. This is one of those books. It's not a love story but it is. I really can't begin to explain to you how this book should be labeled, and believe me that's a first. I just know it's a book that should be read.

Always
Always

5.0 out of 5 stars Always - A book I'll never forget!, March 10, 2014
This review is from: Always (Kindle Edition)
This book will remain in my heart ALWAYS! Kindle Alexander made my heart ache with this beautiful story of love and overcoming the stereotypes still on many homosexual couples today. You're going to need tissues, trust me! Always is more of an experience than a book because the characters will make you feel like you're a part of their lives and each emotion they feel. I can honestly say I haven't been this emotional reading a story in a long time.

Avery & Kane just consumed me from the beginning and I wanted to hug them both and fight along side them for their right to love. These two beautiful men have such an incredible connection! It's the type of love that people can only dream of having. Writing this review makes me teary-eyed it's just that powerful! If I had to suggest a book for others that didn't understand how two men could have a wonderful relationship, it would be Always. I think it should be on a gift list for those that want to say gay love is wrong because I know they'd change their minds after reading it.

I was hooked from the first page and still enthralled at the end. Yes this is a sexy book, but the emotions are so incredible that I believe they take over! Always, that's how long I'll remember the experience, and thank you Kindle Alexander for a beautiful memory!

While Passion Sleeps
While Passion Sleeps
by Shirlee Busbee
123 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG I Can't Believe I Found This Again!, March 10, 2014
This review is from: While Passion Sleeps (Paperback)
This was the book that made me fall in love with romance! I've been looking for it forever but couldn't recall the title! This Book blew me away as a younger woman and I'm so excited to be reading it again! A classic bodice ripper, a delightful romp with an alpha male and sweet virgin just like I remembered! Thank you Amazon! I love you and that is all!

RAW
RAW

5.0 out of 5 stars Left Raw, January 28, 2014
This review is from: RAW (Kindle Edition)
I won’t lie, I wanted to kick Twitch all through the book and I hated him to the point that I kept reading to see when Lexi would wake up! Stupid, stupid, woman! That was all I could think. The author was right when she said this wasn’t a love story. It’s a twisted, I’m so screwed up I need mental help with some hot sex thrown in, story. So why give it 5 stars? Because if a book pisses you off so much that you just can’t stop turning the pages, then it’s done exactly what it was meant to do. Pull you into the relationship of the characters.

As much as I hate myself for it, I LOVED THIS BOOK. I didn’t want to, I wanted to rip Lexi and Twitch from my Kindle and beat the crap out of them. Her for being so stupid, and him for being the jerk off he was! You might say I loved to hate them both. Will I ever forget this book? Not in this lifetime. I want to give spoilers, you have no idea how bad I want to tell you what happens in this book, but I won’t! I will say that RAW fits the way it leaves you feeling. If you have any heart at all you’ll feel something when reading this book. Would I suggest buying this book? HELL YES! Read it, get angry, bang your head against the wall, scream in frustration and the mindset, but you will never forget it!

Striped Black & White Thigh High Stocking Socks
Striped Black & White Thigh High Stocking Socks
Offered by CCEnterprises USA Seller
Price: $3.50
3 used & new from $3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, January 23, 2014
My teen loves these, and since she's very picky about what she wears, that's saying it all! I'll be buying more!

Steam
Steam
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The Kids LOVE it!, January 23, 2014
This review is from: Steam (App)
This one was for my little people and since they now fight over who gets my computer I'm thinking they love this! My only regret is I no longer get my computer when they get home from school. Steam you have won them over!

OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPod touch 5G - Coal
OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPod touch 5G - Coal
Offered by ASAP SHIPPING
Price: $42.00
3 used & new from $42.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Survived the Tile Floor!, January 23, 2014
I bought this for my daughter because I honestly was tired of watching devices hit the tile floor and being destroyed! So far this bad little case has survived and around here that's saying A LOT!

Girl with Guitar (Kylie Ryans)
Girl with Guitar (Kylie Ryans)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quinn stole my heart with Girl with Guitar!, January 23, 2014
Just a wonderfully written book that tugs at your heartstrings from the beginning. Why this one is free, I have no idea! It's definitely a book that I could see easily breaking a bestseller list, it's that good! Any person who has dreamed of becoming a singer/songwriter will automatically fall in love with this book.

Quinn pulls you into the characters and you're so vested that you feel their emotions. When a book has that capability, it's a winner! Kylie and Trace will be embedded in your heart, trust me. Thanks for sharing this story with the readers, you have a new fan!

Body Language
Body Language
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Romance for the Heart!, January 20, 2014
This review is from: Body Language (Kindle Edition)
I was gifted with this beautiful story as an ARC and was simply blown away. The characters are so richly embedded with emotions that I found myself surrendering to their tale. Body Language grips you by the heart and squeezes until you're not just a reader, you're part of the experience. Salvatore manages to deliver that elusive connection that demands your attention be riveted until the last page. This is a book I won't soon forget because it will find my Kindle again and again. I look forward to the next adventure and have added this author to my must read the moment she releases category.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13