Profile for Michelle Hughes > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 134

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Michelle Hughes "Tears of Crimson" RSS Feed (Rockford, AL)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Funtasma by Pleaser Women's Dame-05 Ankle Boot,Black Polyurethane,8 M US
Funtasma by Pleaser Women's Dame-05 Ankle Boot,Black Polyurethane,8 M US
Offered by Spike Angel
Price: $38.90
16 used & new from $28.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of dress boots, November 14, 2014
These reminded me of the prairie boots and I couldn't resist the buy. I used them for my Halloween costume, but will wear them with dresses as well.

Quickie Flip Locking Dustpan and Broom
Quickie Flip Locking Dustpan and Broom

5.0 out of 5 stars I needed something simple to use and this does it ..., November 14, 2014
I needed something simple to use and this does it. The dustpan was more my thing. After a back injury I was having problems bending and this saved me a lot of pain.

London Fog Big Boys' Faux Wool Coat with Vestee
London Fog Big Boys' Faux Wool Coat with Vestee
Price: $79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This Jacket, November 14, 2014
You know how you buy things hoping the look as good as they did in the photo? Well I absolutely adore this jacket that I bought for my son. Originally I bought it for him to wear this Christmas, since it's a great dress coat, but I loved it so much I decided he was going to wear it now. Definitely a great buy!

Non Est Asylum [HD]
Non Est Asylum [HD]
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 25, 2014
Great beginning to what looks to be an incredible series.

Can You Escape
Can You Escape
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool game, October 25, 2014
This review is from: Can You Escape (App)
If you like solving puzzles you'll enjoy this one.

Amazon Fire Phone, 32GB (AT&T)
Amazon Fire Phone, 32GB (AT&T)
Price: $449.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon sets the bar with the new Fire Phone!, October 22, 2014
Out of the box I loved this phone immediately. Let me say for the record I'm not a fancy phone feature person, in other words I just want a phone that makes it easy to call and send texts. The Fire Phone has changed my mind. Previously I owned the Samsung Galaxy and honestly I wanted to throw it against the wall because I couldn't figure it out. Within minutes I figured out how to put the Netflix app on, set up my email and send out my first text message. For someone who has never seen the need for a fancy phone this was mind blowing. I love taking pictures and the Fire Phone makes them amazing! Again back to my Samsung, it never had that type of quality! An obvious plus to me (since I'm an author and a book worm) is having the phone double as my second Kindle. So far I LOVE THIS PHONE!

Murder In The First (O'Malley Mysteries Book 1)
Murder In The First (O'Malley Mysteries Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars Another plagiarized book!, July 22, 2014
Another victim of Karl Jones as in he plagiarized this book and the second one in Geraldine Evan's Series Raffery and Llewelyn. When will this abuse stop Amazon?

Lessons (In Love, Lust and Life)
Lessons (In Love, Lust and Life)

1.0 out of 5 stars 10 Nights Rip Off!, July 20, 2014
This is the same book that Amazon pulled down at my request for copyright infringement. The only change is the title and characters. 10 Nights.

To Verify: This is the original 10 Nights book check the sample to this one

1 BARELY LIVING

"This should be one of the happiest days of my life," Leah stomped her foot in agitation while mumbling under her breath. Four years of working her ass off to get this degree and she felt just as empty as she had when she stepped foot on the grounds of this institution of hiring learning. Stepping out on the green tonight, she would have a Bachelor's of Science Degree in Business. Not bad for a girl from nowhere Mississippi raised in a trailer park, so why the hell couldn't she be happy? The thought moved through her mind like a wave of depression she just wanted to wash over and get through.
Analyzing the situation, which was something she did on a regular basis, nothing made sense. If she was being honest with herself all she had focused on these last four years was the degree. Relationships were stupid traps for women that made them do dim-witted things, so she doubted that was the issue here. She'd decided after one horrible relationship in high school, and watching her parents turn into raving lunatics when their marriage started to deteriorate, that having a partner wasn't worthy of her time. Plus who the hell wanted to live out some existence where you're only desire was to make some man happy while he drained your body and emotions dry then walked out on you when you weren't young and sexy anymore?
Maybe it was the future, putting on a bare minimum of makeup she continued to dwell on her discontent, now that she finally had the degree life was uncertain. Jobs were really hard to come by these days, even with a college education. Over the next few months she would be lining up interviews, she hoped, but there was no guarantee she'd find her dream job. What really was her dream job? All she knew is that living in poverty was not her idea of an ideal life. She left Mississippi and moved out to Chicago for just that reason.
Thinking about the move here brought her mother's situation back to the front of her thoughts again. She could have done anything with her life, one night she'd found her mother's scrap book and there were pictures of her singing on a large stage in Nashville. She was so beautiful and full of life in those pictures, not like the worn out woman she left crying as she pulled her old pickup truck, the one thing her dad had gifted to her that she still owned, all those years ago on her way to college.

Slade (Walk Of Shame #1)
Slade (Walk Of Shame #1)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Slade was a HOT summer read!, June 7, 2014
What can I say? I'm a sucker for a hot sexy alpha male and Slade was delicious. You want to hate him, know that you should, but no matter what you Should do, you'll fall for him. He's cocky, knows how beautiful he is, and it has the women falling at his feet. This story flows like fine wine, and in the end it all makes sense. My only regret is that it didn't keep going, because I wasn't ready for it to end. Let me say though, that it ended just the right way. Thanks for a great summer read!

What to Read After FSOG: The Gemstone Collection (WTRAFSOG Book 1)
What to Read After FSOG: The Gemstone Collection (WTRAFSOG Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Seven Great Books for 99˘! What's not to love?, May 29, 2014
Steamy, romantic, suspense, alpha males, the entire book has so many different takes on Romance that there's something in this bundle for every reader. Was introduced to some new authors that I will definitely be reading more from, and the storylines were incredible. Everything about this book bundle is a win, in my opinion.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14