Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Beach House $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Gear Up for Football STEM Toys & Games
Profile for Michelle Hughes > Reviews

Browse

Michelle Hughes' Profile

Customer Reviews: 157

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Michelle Hughes "Tears of Crimson" RSS Feed (Rockford, AL)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
Southpole Men's Jogger Pants Denim Fabric with Dark Washings, Dark Sand Tint, Medium
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 27, 2015
Love these pants!

1500 Supreme Collection 4 Piece Bed Sheet Set Deep Pocket, California King, Navy
Offered by My Sweet Home
Price: $25.00
2 used & new from $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, August 27, 2015
Just what I expected and I loved it.

Gothic Gates by r.m.simone'  Book I  Novella Short Story
Gothic Gates by r.m.simone' Book I Novella Short Story
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Beautiful Gothic Journey!, August 27, 2015
Fell in love with Dante and Samantha. Between the beauty of the Gothic mansion and the incredible storyline, it was easily a five star read for me. Sexy, inspiring, a complete journey for the senses. A beautiful read and one you don’t want to miss.

Dom Wars - Round One
Dom Wars - Round One
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sign Me Up for Dom Wars!, August 27, 2015
What a great book! It was sexy, funny, and very original! It's not often I can say that in a book review, so color me impressed. I won't go into details because you need to read this one for yourself. Giving it the Tears of Crimson Five Star Approval! Can't wait to read book two.

Switch: Electronic Cigarettes & You
Switch: Electronic Cigarettes & You
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This Book Changed my Life!!!, August 24, 2015
As a 25 year smoker, getting the diagnosis for COPD wasn't that big a shock. Knowing that if I didn't change my lifestyle I wouldn't be around to see my children graduate high school was enough to finally kick my butt in gear and make me move into action. I tried the patches for seven days after the hospital stay and was going nuts. Thanks to D.R. Yurkas, I discovered Vaping! For the first time in seven days I was able to wake up and not go nuts over the craving for the morning smoke. I discovered how to get the nicotine I needed to function and how to wean myself down. I can definiely say this book and author changed my life. 17 days as a non-smoker may not seem huge to you, but it definitely is to me!

Casanova
Casanova

5.0 out of 5 stars The King of Pleasure Returns, August 7, 2015
This review is from: Casanova (Amazon Instant Video)
Great beginning to a show

Walk Of Shame (Full Series)
Walk Of Shame (Full Series)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Walk Of Shame you'll love to take!, July 30, 2015
Walk of Shame is the sexiest series I've ever read. If you haven't read them you're missing out on a walk that you'll wish you'd ran to devour. Ms. Ashley is one of my favorite writers because you fall in love with her characters, even if you want to smack them upside the head as they get their act together. She gives such a great sensual ride with each of these books, that I can't say enough good things about them! I want more... I'll take a Walk of Shame with Ashley any day of the week, and all those sexy hunks she brings to life!

JAX (Breaking the Declan Brothers, #1)
JAX (Breaking the Declan Brothers, #1)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Blown Away by the Declan Brothers, July 20, 2015
Picked this one up because the blurb caught my interest, the following story was more than I expected. Great read, and from a new author to me, so win all the way around. Jax, I really wanted to slap him at first, but I get where he was coming from. Obviously where he was coming from was wrong, but still I got it. One of those cocky men that we love to hate and love and the same time. I was hoping Emmie would tell him to go get over himself, but she didn't and since she got the guy, obviously my advice would have been wrong! If this review has confused you, let me just say again, GREAT READ! If you get my attention enough to keep me blabbing about what I want characters to do, you've won me over. I'll be reading book two, but WAITING for book three. I like virgin's what can I say? Thanks for a great read!

Samsung HZ35W - Digital camera - compact - 12.1 Mpix - optical zoom 15 x - supported memory SD SDHC - gray - EC-HZ35WZBPAUS

2.0 out of 5 stars You're not getting a High Resolution with this Camera, June 26, 2015
While this camera is great for home photos, the DPI is only 96 which obviously doesn't work for professional photos. If I were a home enthusiast, absolutely, this would do what I needed. Unfortunately the package is misleading making you think you're getting a camera capable of 300 PPI resolution with pixels. Very disappointed.

Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as Told by Christian
Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as Told by Christian
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fifty Shades Clearer, June 21, 2015
First let me say I don't understand all the low ratings. This book was just what I expected giving Christian's viewpoint and following with the original story. That being said...

Seeing behind Christian's mentality gave me a better appreciation into the man behind the Dom. It's almost heartbreaking because understanding how he felt as a child, and how he views Ana things come together and the entire story makes more sense. You're either a Fifty Shades book lover or not, and maybe that's where the issue is. If you enjoyed the first books, you're going to love this one too. If you're looking for some new plot that's going to change anything in the first book, then okay you might be disappointed. What you're getting is Christian's mindset and a glimpse into his past. It's definitely worth the read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16