Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now
Profile for J. Kittel > Reviews

Browse

J. Kittel's Profile

Customer Reviews: 49

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Kittel RSS Feed (South Carolina)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Spiralizer Tri-Blade Vegetable Spiral Slicer, Strongest-Heaviest, Best Veggie Pasta Spaghetti Maker for Low Carb/Paleo/Gluten-Free Meals
Offered by Bitoni USA
Price: $42.99
4 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great WayTo Get More Vegetables In Your Diet, January 23, 2016
I saw this spiralizer used on "The Kitchen" on Foodnetwork. I love sweet potatoe fries and this works great on making them shoe string size. Great for zucchini too. Plan on experimenting with other foods. Good way to get more vegetables in your diet and easy to use. I've already recommended to friends

The Restaurant Critic's Wife
The Restaurant Critic's Wife
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I Enjoyed Reading, January 22, 2016
I enjoy food books and enjoyed a somewhat humorous book on the extremes this food critic husband goes to to remain anonymous. It did deal more with the wife's struggle being a stay at home mom vs returning back to work. Enjoyable book.

Life and Other Near-Death Experiences
Life and Other Near-Death Experiences
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Engaging Book, October 23, 2015
I really enjoyed this story and had a hard time putting it down. I did need some tissues.

OZNaturals- Vitamin C Serum For Your Face Contains Professional Strength 20% Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid -  Anti Wrinkle, Anti Aging Serum For A Radiant & More Youthful Glow! Allure Magazine's Best In Beauty!
Price: $22.49
9 used & new from $22.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Wish I Had Seen More Results, September 12, 2015
I've been using this Vitamin C for months. I haven't seen any real results. I probably won't reorder.

Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects - Teeth Whitening Kit 20 Treatments (Packaging May Vary)
Price: $37.40
23 used & new from $37.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective Teeth Whitening, September 12, 2015
I like to keep my teeth white. I usually whiten my teeth once a year. I have found that these are some of the most effective whitening strips and find some of the best prices for them here on Amazon. I do wish they were cheaper.

Nutramax Cosequin DS Plus with MSM Chewable Tablets, 132 Count
Nutramax Cosequin DS Plus with MSM Chewable Tablets, 132 Count
Price: $34.95
33 used & new from $32.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Helped my Lab!, September 12, 2015
I give this Cosequin to my 8 year old lab. I have seen a difference in my dog. He loves to swim in our pool, but I noticed later in the day he seemed to move like he was sore. I bought this and started to give to him and I saw a big difference. When I told my vet I was giving it to him he told me that he couldn't say one way or the other if it was good because the testing wasn't there to prove it worked. He told me if I saw a difference to continue using it. I think it's made a big difference with my dog and plan to continue giving it to him.

Eltamd UV Daily SPF 40, 48-Gram 1.7 Ounce
Eltamd UV Daily SPF 40, 48-Gram 1.7 Ounce
Offered by Shopbeauty
Price: $19.55
30 used & new from $12.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend for sun protection, September 12, 2015
I think this is the best sunscreen on the market. I have sun damage from years past and I wear this anytime I'm outside for prolonged periods. I've had other people who used other sunscreens in my party get sunburned but I never do. Remember to reapply after several hours. I do wish the price was lower but for the protection I will continue to buy this sunscreen. I actually learned about this lotion from a dermatologist.

StingEze Max2 Insect Bite Itch Relief Dauber, 0.5-Ounce
StingEze Max2 Insect Bite Itch Relief Dauber, 0.5-Ounce
Price: $3.48
15 used & new from $3.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't live without StingEze, September 12, 2015
I live in the southeast and we have problems with red ants. It never fails that someone in my family steps gets them on their feet in the summer. This is great for taking away the pain and preventing the itch that never seems to end. It also prevents the white bump that can last for days. We wouldn't live without this in our home and I highly recommend.

ZOYA REMOVE (Polish Remover - Nail Cleaner - Nail Prep) 8oz
ZOYA REMOVE (Polish Remover - Nail Cleaner - Nail Prep) 8oz
Offered by YO Beauty Supply
Price: $5.27
12 used & new from $4.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Best nail polish remover, especially with Zoya polish, September 12, 2015
I was having trouble getting my Zoya nail polish off my toes with my drugstore nail polish remover. After reading the reviews, I decided to buy their nail polish remover. It works great and takes polish off easily. I'm not a big fan of the bottle though. I think it could be designed better.

Do it Yourself
Do it Yourself
Price: $32.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DIY Magazine. Lots of ideas., September 12, 2015
This review is from: Do it Yourself (Magazine)
I am always looking for new diy projects and this magazine gives me so many ideas.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5