Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation
Profile for Beverley Caddigan > Reviews

Browse

Beverley Caddigan's Profile

Customer Reviews: 57

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Beverley Caddigan "BCad" RSS Feed (BROOKLYN, NY, US)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Cosy House Bed Sheet Sets 4 piece - Silky Soft High Quality Microfiber Bedding - Wrinkle, Fade Free Plus Stain Resistant Deep Pocket Fitted, Flat Sheets & Pillowcases - Hypoallergenic (Taupe, Queen)
Offered by Signature Beddings
Price: $31.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, April 26, 2016
I like these sheets. For the money, I really like these sheets. Time will tell how they wear, I just got them. The only issue I have is that they are a tad oversized. Better that than too small, except for the pillow cases. I like mine to fit. However, there are so many different sizes I can appreciate the difficulty in sizing. There was an unexpected little luxury touch: nice little trim on the pillow cases that I wish went all the way around and I wish was on the flat sheet. The sheets are soft and do not move around much, which I like. I prefer crisp over soft, so I will still prefer a good quality, high thread count Egyptian cotton set, but for the money, this is the best sheet set at this price point I've ever purchased and are ideal for cooler weather. I will order more, for sure. Oh yes, the colour is gorgeous, just as I wanted.

Xperia Z3 Compact Case - Ringke FUSION Case [Free HD Film/Dust&Drop Protection][CRYSTAL VIEW] Shock Absorption Bumper Premium Hard Case for Sony Xperia Z3 Compact (Not for Z3+ / Z3 / Z3 Dual / Z3v / Z3 Tablet) - Eco/DIY Package
Offered by Ringke Official Store
Price: $30.00
2 used & new from $11.99

Rubbermaid Commercial Oven Thermometer, Stainless Steel, FGTH0550
Rubbermaid Commercial Oven Thermometer, Stainless Steel, FGTH0550
Price: $7.07
10 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, March 15, 2016
My gas oven is not digital. Hard to know the temperature from the dial. I was always burning things and decided it was the oven. I got this and what a surprise! When I set the oven to what I thought was 325, it was closer to 400! I still have some mishaps as I am adjusting to cooking at over 10 000 ft, but no longer due to a hot oven. Best money I've spent in a long time.

Maybelline New York Expert Wear Eyeshadow Quads, Emerald Smokes, 0.17 Ounce
Maybelline New York Expert Wear Eyeshadow Quads, Emerald Smokes, 0.17 Ounce
Price: $4.47
19 used & new from $0.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, March 15, 2016
Happy with it, good for an inexpensive brand. It doesn't crease, either!

Connoisseurs Jewelry Cleaner, Precious, 8 oz.
Connoisseurs Jewelry Cleaner, Precious, 8 oz.
Offered by Fireball Shopping
Price: $7.99
16 used & new from $5.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work at all., March 15, 2016
I bought this based on the number of good reviews. I do not know what happened to what I got because I might as well dip my silver in water. It would be the same.

Earring Backs - 500pcs - Earring Backs - Clear with Kare & Kind® retail packaging (2.5mm x 3mm)
Offered by eamall-best
Price: $3.58
3 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as advertised - even better!, February 21, 2016
I bought these before and lost the little package. I like them because they are cheap and they last! They are a little harder than most, so they do not stretch and fall off. I never wear earrings without these.

Tim Hortons 100% Arabica Medium Roast Original Blend Ground Coffee, 32.8 Ounce
Tim Hortons 100% Arabica Medium Roast Original Blend Ground Coffee, 32.8 Ounce
Offered by eFast
Price: $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Timmy's, February 21, 2016
Whats not to love?

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your time, February 21, 2016
Don't waste your time. I received duplicates and some are quite tiny. Odd shapes as well. I think they are expensive and a complete rip off. I will be calling Amazn about this, for sure.

Galaxy Note 4 Tempered Glass Screen Protector - JOTO Galaxy Note 4 0.33 mm Round
Offered by Tech Vendor
Price: $8.99
3 used & new from $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, December 1, 2015
I never enjoy applying screen savers. I have some vision issues and it's always a challenge. This one was a bit easier. What keeps me from loving it is that they could make it a smidge larger. I get the caveat that it won't adhere to the curved edges, but it is a little short and it makes using the navigation icons a little tricky. Also made the application a little harder than it mighthave been. Other than that, it's good. I love that it is "glass" and I am impressed by their stated commitment to service.

Chef Craft Coffee Scoop, Black, 2-Pack
Chef Craft Coffee Scoop, Black, 2-Pack
Price: $4.82
3 used & new from $4.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, November 30, 2015
Just as I've had before and as described.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6