Profile for Beverley Caddigan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 33

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Beverley Caddigan "BCad" RSS Feed (BROOKLYN, NY, US)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Revlon Perfect Style Vent Brush
Revlon Perfect Style Vent Brush
Price: $8.59
4 used & new from $8.58

3.0 out of 5 stars I would not recommend buying it for that, January 7, 2015
It is a brush and no more than that. Does not reduce static. I would not recommend buying it for that.

Package includes:<Br> 1X 7W 300LM LED Flashlight Torch Adjustable Focus Zoom Light Lamp, Color : Dark Blue, 3 Mode: High/Low/Strobe. <Br> 2X 1200mAh 14500 Rechargable Batteries<Br> 1X Two-battery Charger<Br>
Package includes:
2X 1200mAh 14500 Rechargable Batteries
1X Two-battery Charger
Offered by HaiFon Electronics
Price: $10.80
4 used & new from $10.80

2.0 out of 5 stars This looks like something you would get in a dollar store, December 29, 2014
My first thought was "they are kidding". This looks like something you would get in a dollar store. Waste of money,

Polished Gold Tone Three Row Flat Disk Stretch Bracelet
Polished Gold Tone Three Row Flat Disk Stretch Bracelet
Price: $20.00

3.0 out of 5 stars I was expecting better quality given the "original" price, December 29, 2014
I will wear it, but I can tell that the finish will quickly wear off. I was expecting better quality given the "original" price.

Gold Snake Faceted Front Jet Chain Necklace, 15.5"
Gold Snake Faceted Front Jet Chain Necklace, 15.5"
Price: $24.37

5.0 out of 5 stars I am so surprised at how beautiful this is, December 29, 2014
I am so surprised at how beautiful this is, even more so because it was so inexpensive. It is beautiful!

Stainless Steel and White Egg Whisk
Stainless Steel and White Egg Whisk
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $5.54
12 used & new from $1.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Whisk, December 29, 2014
My Mother got me started on these cute little egg kitchen tools. I had this whisk for years and it broke :( I love it because it is small enough to whisk small amounts in little containers. I had to get another. This arrived as promised. One thing I noticed, it has more of a plastic finish now which I prefer. Well packaged and in excellent condition, Thanks!

Journey's Edge 2 in 1 Laptop Desk LED Lamp and Fan - Powered by USB (72-24888)
Journey's Edge 2 in 1 Laptop Desk LED Lamp and Fan - Powered by USB (72-24888)

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money and time., November 3, 2013
Do not waste your money or your time. I ordered 2. Both broken. The problem is that the thing is top heavy and it snaps from weight at the base. They would not have to do much to make this a great little item. The lamp is ok. For me, actually perfect. If you have glaucoma, dry eyes or halos then this will not hurt your eyes if you use it in the dark. The little fan is a joke. 2 more propellors of slightly more rigis plastic would do the job. I love that it is USB. Amazon refunded my money.

Swissco Spa Bella Soothing Gel Bead Eye Mask Hot or Cold Relief, Small
Swissco Spa Bella Soothing Gel Bead Eye Mask Hot or Cold Relief, Small
Price: $6.00
4 used & new from $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Eye cut outs would make this perfect!, November 3, 2013
The only thing thart I don't like is that it doesn't have small but outs for my eyes. Because my eyes are so sentitive, the cold hurts a bit. I did have one before that had eye cut outs and it was perfect. Still, this is is good.

Serfas USL-SBK Silicone Headlight Black
Serfas USL-SBK Silicone Headlight Black
Offered by BikeZilla Bike Shop (Roy's Bike Shop)
Price: $24.95
8 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars EXACTLY what I needed, October 18, 2013
I love this light. It is easy on and easy off, so I can take it with me to prevent theft. I love that it is USB rechargeable. I think the light is bright enough. I am happy I bought it.

LianSan Striped Reading Glasses Fashion Women Mens Readers Glasses Xl216 (+2.5, Red))
Offered by LianSan Eyeglasses
Price: $15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong for the price, October 18, 2013
I agree with the other reviews here. I'd add that the "original" price is terribly misleading and I wish Amazon would vet this behaviour. I cannot think that they would every retail for more than a few dollars. This is a not a real sale. They are being sold for what they are worth. They are better than dollar store glasses because the lenses are a little better. The case and cloth are great to have. I like the colour and the design. The frames are made from a very cheap material, but I do not expect more at this price point. As disposable, "who cares if I lose them, not for serious reading glases", they are perfect. Essentially, I use cheap readers when I go out. I would never do any serious reading with these.

Hitech - Replacement Cordless Phone Battery for Some VTech / Sony / Uniden / Toshiba Phones, Equivalent to BT183342, BT283342 Batteries
Offered by Beiter DC Power
Price: $7.26
7 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as well as the original, September 29, 2013
It's just a batter so there is not much to get excited or to write about. I really didn' texpect it to work. It does. I expected the hdanset to get hot as it's not an original battery. It is fine. So, no problems here at all. A good buy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4