Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for M. A. Cundari > Reviews

Browse

M. A. Cundari's Profile

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. A. Cundari "The One & Only" RSS Feed (The Mendoza Line)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Kitchen Scale - Bakers Math Kitchen Scale - KD8000 Scale by My Weight, Silver
Kitchen Scale - Bakers Math Kitchen Scale - KD8000 Scale by My Weight, Silver
Offered by BIGFLY
Price: $35.99
10 used & new from $35.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Super accurate. Hopefully gives me many years of solid use!, February 13, 2016
I've been wanting to purchase a kitchen scale for some time now. The more I cook and bake, the more I find myself needing a scale. So I finally decided to pull the trigger. But first: RESEARCH! I did a lot. There are TONS of choices out there and in the long run, it came down to: a) reputation; b) features; c) price.

This manufacturer and model really stood out for me in all three areas. Keep in mind I've never owned one before. I've used one, but never unpackaged one and used it fresh from the box. So of course I go right to the manual and I read about how that even though these scales are calibrated prior to leaving the factory, there's always a chance that you may need to calibrate the unit prior to using it. Quoted directly from the manual: "Calibration may be required when the scale is first set up for use". It states that in order to properly calibrate the unit, you will need either a 5kg weight or a series or weights equaling 5kg. Uh. That's over 2 lb of weight. A proper 5kg calibration weight would cost more than the actual scale.

Now I know that a standard, brand-spanking new US nickel weighs about 5g. But I really wanted to make certain that I was getting as accurate a measurement as possible on this scale prior to using it. So I went and purchased a 100g calibration weight off of Amazon recently and much to my delight, this scale is on the mark! I'm glad I purchased the weight. Only around $5 and it's always a good idea to check the accuracy of the scale every so often to see how quickly and accurately it's measuring as time goes on.

Now of course this review is of a brand new scale. Only time will tell just how well this scale holds up and continues to be an accurate and valuable kitchen tool. But right now, I'm very happy. The reason for the deduction of one star in my review is for the lack of customer service on the part of the My Weigh company. I actually contacted them prior to purchasing the calibration weight because I wanted to know if: a) it was really necessary to calibrate prior to first use; b) if I really needed THAT much weight for calibration purposes or if lesser weight would do just as adequate a job. A week later and no response was ever given. I sent them another email and yet again, no response. This could potentially be a major issue if this scale decides to take a dump on me (and anyone else for that matter) because this company does not respond to inquiries. Hopefully it continues to work as well as it does now, and I never need to even bother trying to contact the My Weigh company.

Adjustable Jump Rope with Carrying Pouch by Fitness Factor | Ergonomic, Durable, and Easy to Adjust | Premium Jump Rope for Men, Women, and Children of All Heights and Skill Levels
Offered by Fitness Factor USA
Price: $19.95
2 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding quality jump rope for all ages!, December 10, 2015
My 7 y/o son takes boxing lessons and part of the warm-up routine is jumping rope. He loves it and has been begging for us to get him his own so that he can jump rope at home. Like everything else, I do a lot of research prior to making any purchase. First thing I wanted was to make certain that I was getting a quality product. Not a toy. I also wanted to make sure that the handles weren't too long so that he could comfortably hold the rope in his hands. And finally I wanted a rope that I could (hopefully) adjust without having to cut. Because once the rope is cut, there's no going back. Judging by what I was seeing in the photos, this was looking like the rope for us. And I was right. These handles are the PERFECT size for his small hands, and they are very comfortable to hold. The material used to make the rope seems sturdy and should hold up to normal usage fairly well. Most importantly though, I was able to adjust the rope to his height and then shove the remaining rope inside the handles. This way we can continue to extend the rope as he grows! LOVE IT!

Milwaukee Electric Tool 2403-22 M12 Drill/Driver, 1/2"
Milwaukee Electric Tool 2403-22 M12 Drill/Driver, 1/2"
Offered by National Pastime Tools
Price: $144.99
24 used & new from $126.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding 12v Cordless Drill, November 10, 2015
I. Love. This. Drill.

I desperately needed a new drill and after doing quite a bit of research, I decided to go with the Milwaukee brand. They're a reliable manufacturer, so it's kind of a no-brainer, but I was concerned with price. I really did not want to mess around with an item like this. After all you rend get what you pay for when you go cheap. But when I saw what this set was going for at the time that I purchased it, it truly was a no-brainer.

1/2" metal chuck on a 12v cordless drill that delivers this kind of power? And it comes with both the 2.0 and 4.0 battery packs. Where do I sign up?!?

Lenmar Replacement Battery for Canon EOS 550D EOS Kiss X4 EOS Rebel T2i T3i Replaces OEM Canon LP-E8
Price: $15.42
93 used & new from $14.97

3.0 out of 5 stars Wroked well for 2 years, but no longer holds a charge, November 10, 2015
Worked well for a couple of years, but is no longer able to hold a charge. The Canon battery that came with the camera is still going strong. Disappointed that this didn't last longer.

Viair (00077) 77P Portable Compressor Kit
Viair (00077) 77P Portable Compressor Kit
Price: $45.95
11 used & new from $45.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Portable Compressor, November 10, 2015
This thing is amazing. You can read all you want about how quiet it is while operating. But wait until you actually use it. This thing is REALLY quiet! And powerful. Does the job. Does it quick. Does it quiet. Does it well.

Casio LDF-52-1A Ladies Black Poptone Digital Watch
Casio LDF-52-1A Ladies Black Poptone Digital Watch
Offered by us legend inc
Price: $26.69
11 used & new from $26.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, Creative Watch, November 10, 2015
I love Casio watches. They have come up with some incredibly cool designs over the past few years. But when you also take into account the fact that Casio also makes high quality watches that are durable and generally run a long time in between battery changes, you really can't go wrong with this manufacturer. This model was one of two watches that I purchased as a gift for my wife. The other was a more conservative design, whereas this one was more fun. And my wife really liked this one a lot!

Flash Furniture BT-6179-BASE-GG Baseball Task Chair, Brown/Cream
Flash Furniture BT-6179-BASE-GG Baseball Task Chair, Brown/Cream
Price: $45.99
42 used & new from $42.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable, Sturdy & Unique Office Chair, November 10, 2015
Was looking for a comfortable chair for my son's new desk. I could easily have gone to an office supply store and purchased a solid, run of the mill black office chair for around the same price. But I always like to find fun and unique items. Especially for my son. He loves baseball and I thought this would be a terrific idea that would make him very happy. Considering how well reviewed this chair is, I figured I couldn't go wrong. It was very simple to assemble and the material used for the seat and back are of very nice quality. Comfortable, sturdy, functional and fun! My son loves sitting in it!

Green Multi Compartment Office Desk Drawer Plastic School Supply Organizer Caddy Tray w/ Sliding Shelf
Offered by MyGift
Price: $12.50
2 used & new from $10.31

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Desk Drawer Organizers, November 10, 2015
Ordered two of these for my son's new desk. Green is his favorite color and these looked like a lot of fun. Was pleased to see how much they actually hold. Solid, attractive and functional desk drawer organizers!

APUS Tau Silver Green AS-Tau-SlBlGr LED Watch Very Light
APUS Tau Silver Green AS-Tau-SlBlGr LED Watch Very Light
Offered by watch-shop
Price: $32.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Attractive & Unique Watch, But Uses A Lot Of Energy, November 10, 2015
Purchased this as a gift for my wife who prefers digital watches, but wants something a little more conservative and upscale looking to wear to work. We've had some nice ones over the years, but one broke and the other just died on her recently. I came across the Apus line of watches while doing some research and really loved the look of this one in particular. Not a whole lot of information out there about this manufacturer, but I figured I would take a chance.

The watch was not working when it arrived. There are only two buttons, both located on the right side of the watch. I tried pressing them both in different combinations, but it never came to life. I decided to just spring for a new battery and thankfully that's all it needed. I was surprised to see that the time does not stay on at all times. You need to press one of the buttons in order to make the time appear. This makes sense seeing as how the LED lights use a lot of energy. So I'm curious to see just how long this will last before we need to replace the battery again.

BTW this watch takes TWO batteries because of how much energy it takes to power it. I hope we can get a couple of years before having to replace them again. On the bright side, the seller was very easy to deal with and quickly refunded me the cost of the battery replacement.

It's a very attractive and unique watch. My wife loves the look and feel of it. So I would not hesitate to recommend it to other potential buyers.

The Ginger People Ginger Chews 2lb Bag
The Ginger People Ginger Chews 2lb Bag
Offered by Deals On Call
Price: $18.33
6 used & new from $18.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely delicious and unique candy, April 8, 2015
I first discovered Reed's Ginger Candy Chews in the 2oz box a few months ago at my local grocery store. I love ginger and I love ginger candies. Can't believe I had never heard of these things. So I researched them and I came across this brand. The reviews were solid and the price was right (quite a bit cheaper for me to buy these in bulk rather than spending $1.70 each time for the 2oz box). So I decided to pull the trigger and I'm glad I did. These taste great! I don't think they're any better than Reed's. In fact, I think they taste exactly the same. I wouldn't be surprised if they were manufactured in the same plant. But like I said, this is the better deal, so it makes more sense.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3