Profile for Amy Battison > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amy Battison RSS Feed (Centreville, VA USA)

1.0 out of 5 stars really small, August 21, 2002
For a chair this is pretty small even for a toddler.

Motorola T5100 AA 2-Mile 14-Channel FRS Two-Way Radios (Pair)
Motorola T5100 AA 2-Mile 14-Channel FRS Two-Way Radios (Pair)
2 used & new from $49.99

2.0 out of 5 stars It's okay for the price, August 21, 2002
Not too bad for a walkie talkie. Just do not use it in a Fair or any place that you know other people will also use their walkie talkies. Tends to pick up other people's signal.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not get this, look elsewhere, August 21, 2002
The price is good, but the stroller is not. The stroller wheels keeps popping off after only 8 months of usage. I love the fact that the stroller is able to recline lots of space to put things underneath, but the wheels are not durable.
Also, when you need things from the bottom and your child is reclined or sleeping, you may disturb your child because you have to push the seat up a bit to get to your stuff.

Blue's Clues - Blue's Big Musical Movie [VHS]
Blue's Clues - Blue's Big Musical Movie [VHS]
VHS
Offered by THE BOOK WORM
Price: $9.49
83 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Too much singing and a bit boring, June 28, 2001
I love watching Blue's Clues with my son. This video is like one long episode of Blue's Clues to me except there's too much singing. My son got bored with the video after 45 minutes into it. Normally, his eyes is stuck to the TV until Blue's Clues is over. With this video, I thought it might be the same, but it's not.

Good Night, Gorilla
Good Night, Gorilla
by Peggy Rathmann
Edition: Board book
Price: $6.18
388 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Best night-time book ever!, June 18, 2001
This review is from: Good Night, Gorilla (Board book)
We got this book from my step-father-in-law and my son loves this book so much he has to read it everynight. He giggles and laughs everytime he reads it. My son learned how to spell "Zoo" from reading this book. I highly recommend this book to all parents. A great book to have.

Baby Names for the New Century
Baby Names for the New Century
by Pamela Samuelson
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
34 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Not helpful at all, June 18, 2001
I was hoping to find unique names from other countries and their meanings, but I found this book pretty boring and I don't care for it.

A to Z
A to Z
by Sandra Boynton
Edition: Board book
Price: $5.69
313 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves Sandra Boynton Books, June 18, 2001
This review is from: A to Z (Board book)
This is a great book which my son loves to read. It teaches him his ABC's plus the pictures are great. We have almost all of Sandra Boynton's book collection. Highly recommend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars It's an okay toy, June 18, 2001
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
I brought this for my son on his 2nd Birthday. He played with it only once and now it's just sitting inside his toy box. Elmo's singing is pretty loud and there is no volume control nor any off switch if you accidentially hit the on button.
Not too crazy about this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves his playhouse, June 18, 2001
I don't have any problem with not hearing the 20 different sounds advertised. I personally think there's alot of different sounds already that I don't really care whether it's only 5 or 20 sounds that I hear. I do like the fact that you can make it "sound only" or "sound and voice" or turn all sound off feature. This way, when you get tired of hearing the noise you can at least turn it off. My son enjoys his playhouse. He plays with it everytime we are outside and all his friends that comes and visit him goes directly to the playhouse. I'm very satisfied with this product.

Deadful Melody
Deadful Melody
DVD ~ Brigitte Lin

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I thought, September 28, 2000
This review is from: Deadful Melody (DVD)
I read the review and thought this would be a pretty good movie. However, I was really disappointed when I viewed it. The plot started out pretty ok. It kepts one interested for a moment (at least for me), but then later the movie couldn't decide if it wants to be a comedy (which is not) or a mystery (which I solved pretty easily). The end of the movie is even worst because it nevers tells the audience what happens to the three characters. It just left me hanging (which I hate!)