Profile for Howard W. Hay > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Howard W. Hay "Singer Man" RSS Feed (Bham, AL)

Page: 1 | 2
Bad Monkey
Bad Monkey
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars You'll laugh a lot, October 27, 2014
This review is from: Bad Monkey (Kindle Edition)
Very enjoyable book. I laughed out loud many times. It was good but not one of his best efforts.

New York Wire 70587 Pet D-Fence Screening, 36-Inch by 84-Inch
New York Wire 70587 Pet D-Fence Screening, 36-Inch by 84-Inch
Price: $13.48
18 used & new from $12.74

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy screen material to keep them in and out., July 13, 2014
I've used a product similar to this before, and it has been effective for keeping our cats from going outdoors. I do wish it came with some instructions about how to mount it using a spline tool, but it may be too thick for that.

My First Pillow Set of Two Toddler Pillow Cases, Cream
My First Pillow Set of Two Toddler Pillow Cases, Cream
Price: $9.20

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit Clevamama toddler pillow., March 28, 2014
Doesn't fit Clevamama toddler pillow even though Amazon pairs the two together as a suggested duo. Don't buy them together.

Seagate Backup Plus Slim 500GB Portable Hard Drive  with Mobile Device Backup USB 3.0 (STCD500102) - Black
Seagate Backup Plus Slim 500GB Portable Hard Drive with Mobile Device Backup USB 3.0 (STCD500102) - Black
Price: Click here to see our price
61 used & new from $48.00

4.0 out of 5 stars A life saver, September 24, 2013
I had a bit of problem getting this to work when I first installed it. The Seagate Dashboard program is not that user friendly and the printed instructions that came with the Hard Drive did little to address the functioning of the program. Once I got it installed it worked fine, and about two weeks after installation, my computer crashed. The Slim had most of my files on it, so I was able to transfer operations to another computer without much loss. Thankfully, I had most things backed up on the Slim. It is very compact and just the right size for my purposes.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 4, 2013 10:28 AM PDT

Tamrac 5515 Adventure Zoom 5 (Gray/Black)
Tamrac 5515 Adventure Zoom 5 (Gray/Black)
Offered by Outdoor Photo Gear
Price: $26.95
8 used & new from $26.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case for the money, September 24, 2013
We bought this case for our Nikon D5100 before a recent trip to Europe. It kept the camera well protected, and it fit into a back pack for carrying aboard the plane and on bus rides. Having to unzip it is somewhat of a bother, but there is a plastic clasp that can be used when you don't want it absolutely secure. The only thing that concerns me there is that the clasp doesn't appear to be very substantial and may break in time. The 3 storage pockets are not large but they are adequate for our purposes. You could not store an extra lens in them. The camera fits in the bag with no room left over for anything else.

Rockport Men's RocSports Lite Summer X Strap Sandal,Black,11 M US
Rockport Men's RocSports Lite Summer X Strap Sandal,Black,11 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable sandal, September 2, 2013
I had trouble finding a black sandal in the Fisherman style, but this one satisfied that need. It is very comfortable and light weight. Seems to be durable, so I am looking forward to wearing it for a while.

And the Mountains Echoed
And the Mountains Echoed
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars very enjoyable, August 30, 2013
First book by this author that I have read. I plan to go back and read the previous two. The plot ,was a,little hard to follow with all the shifts in time and location, but some of the writing is just beautiful. A sad but happy tale.

Philips Norelco PT730/41 Shaver 3500
Philips Norelco PT730/41 Shaver 3500
Price: $44.95
47 used & new from $41.80

4.0 out of 5 stars A very good electric shaver, July 20, 2013
I purchased this shaver to replace a model that I had received in 2005 which had stopped holding a charge. This one is lighter weight, much quieter, and I like the ease of cleaning in water. It is so quiet that it sound like my old one did when the charge was running low on it. At first, I thought it was under powered, but the closeness of the shaves proves this is not the case. It gives a nice close shave. Overall, I think this is good value which would be even better if they provided a carrying case or pouch to go with the shaver.

Columbia Bora Bora Booney II Sun Hats, Sage, One Size
Columbia Bora Bora Booney II Sun Hats, Sage, One Size
Price: $18.00
17 used & new from $15.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Good hat for the sun., July 20, 2013
I bought this to replace an all cotton Columbia hat that I have had for years. This one is lighter weight, seems to be well constructed, and dries in a short period of time. I like the SPF factor, and the mesh in the crown. Good sun protection for hot, sunny days.

Omron HJ-112 Digital Pocket Pedometer
Omron HJ-112 Digital Pocket Pedometer
Offered by More4Less4U
Price: $54.79
25 used & new from $54.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted., July 20, 2013
I had tried many pedometers over the years and none of them seemed to work for me. I'd walk what I knew to be 3 miles and they would say I had walked a 1/2 mile or 1000 steps or whatever. They all read low. This one is right on the money. Easy to set up and accurate. Others are more expensive, but for my needs the cost, features and quality or just right.

Page: 1 | 2