Profile for Rika > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rika RSS Feed

Mickey Mouse Toddler Boys Pajama Set (3T)
Mickey Mouse Toddler Boys Pajama Set (3T)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice mickey pajamas, March 16, 2013
My son makes 2yo next month but started wearing his mickey pajamas last nite. He loves Mickey and was very excited when we showed it to him. My wife saw it in the drawer and thought it might fit. The long sleeve tshirt was a pretty good fit maybe just slightly big. The fleece pants are about 1" too long. With any of his clothes we buy we pick it out a little ahead and just try it on him. They grow so quick.

OXO Tot Flip-Top Snack Cup, Green, 5 Ounce
OXO Tot Flip-Top Snack Cup, Green, 5 Ounce
Price: $4.99
20 used & new from $2.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Works ok, June 18, 2012
I bought it a few months ago because my wife likes green and a snack container is standard gear when we go anywhere. Our 1yo plays with it and dropped it a few times w/out it opening. Unless someone is holding the container he can't pop the top. One downside...we usually fill it just for one outing but a w/our humidity any leftover puffs or crunchy snacks get stale quickly. I doubt he really cares.

Fitbit Wireless Activity/Sleep Tracker, Black/Blue
Fitbit Wireless Activity/Sleep Tracker, Black/Blue
Offered by JAC Electronics(tax-free)
Price: $228.00
8 used & new from $228.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, April 16, 2012
love it! perfect size, easy to use, keeps me motivated and aware of calories burned, miles traveled, steps taken, etc. amazing! lefties will be thrilled to find that there is a lefty setting so you aren't having to read the display upside-down :) something so simple, but made me sooooo happy...not used to things being catered to southpaws.

Lamaze Play & Grow Mortimer the Moose Take Along Toy
Lamaze Play & Grow Mortimer the Moose Take Along Toy
Price: $14.42
33 used & new from $8.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy! Our 6mo son loves it., October 21, 2011
Length:: 0:32 Mins

Our son is teething and loves chewing on the antlers and rings. The feet are too big to fit in his mouth which is good. His favorite part is the tag on the moose's butt. Go figure. It squeaks...

The Absorber 34900 X-Large Chamois
The Absorber 34900 X-Large Chamois
Price: $12.99
5 used & new from $12.57

5.0 out of 5 stars IT SUCKS...., September 10, 2010
and sucks a whole lot of water! I had the orignal for a long time and bought the XL as a gift for a friend. His kids stoked!