Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for J. Alderman > Reviews

Browse

J. Alderman's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Alderman "Jaybird" RSS Feed (Minneapolis, MN)

PUMA Men's Biofusion Spikeless Mesh Golf Shoe,Tradewinds/White/Lime Green,9 M US
Offered by The Golf Center
Price: $51.25
3 used & new from $51.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Tight fit, April 20, 2016
Love them, they just fit really tight around the tp of my foot. Had to loosen the laces as far as i could to make it not hurt. These were a size 9 too and i usually wear an 8 1/2 in most other shoes. Puma seems to run a tad small and narrow.

Genssi Muffler Tip Exhaust Tail Pipe Chrome Oval ID: 2.25" Dual OD: 6-4" Length: 8.5" (Pack of 2 Combo Kit)

1.0 out of 5 stars The welding on the two chambers is only tacked together so there is a gap between the two oval tips that causes a loud annoying, January 13, 2016
Will be returning these. The welding on the two chambers is only tacked together so there is a gap between the two oval tips that causes a loud annoying almost whistle type sound when you floor it. I'm assuming it's from the exhaust gases being pushed so quickly between the chambers as it exits. Definite design flaw. Not please. Cheaply made. You get what you pay for...

Kill Shot: An American Assassin Thriller (The Mitch Rapp Prequel Series Book 2)
Kill Shot: An American Assassin Thriller (The Mitch Rapp Prequel Series Book 2)
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $8.99

1.0 out of 5 stars So disappointed, February 21, 2012
I have read every one of his books and this was really a serious let down. I still enjoyed most of it but there were parts that seemed rushed and badly contrived. The ending just sort of happened and left you with no explanation as to what happened with the other main characters. What happened with Fournier's affairs? What happened with Kennedy, Stansfield and most importantly what did Hurley tell them after the abrupt ending? What happened with the Cooke incident? What happened to De Fleury? What about Greta? What about Victor??? What happened with Commandant Neville's incident; was it resolved? Any book that leaves with this many questions really pisses me off. And remember this is coming from a die-hard Flynn fan. I can't even begin to explain how disappointed I am. I guess I have heard about Flynn's medical issues, so I'll cut him some slack. But given the medical issues, wouldn't you as a publisher just delay the release again so it was of the Vince Flynn quality were are all used to?? Apparently not... Just shows money is more important to the publishing houses than the actual quality of the product. Bummer... I want my money back!!
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 13, 2013 3:19 PM PDT

Griffin 10008-SNSATA iTrip Auto FM Transmitter and Car Charger for Sansa (NOT Compatible with Apple products)
Offered by TurboDeals
Price: $12.95
14 used & new from $1.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Low price for low sound quality, March 9, 2010
I purchsed this to use in my 07 Mustang GT with my Sansa Fuse. It's only okay some of the time. I have the radio tuned to 88.1 and there's a lot of static most of the time, so the sound quality sucks. It sounds like your listening to a radio station that you're about to loose the signal on (kinda like on a roadtrip). Another thing they told me that was wrong, is that you just plug in and use the volume level on your radio. NOT TRUE. The volume level and EQ settings on the Fuse affect the levels on your radio as well. It's hard to find a good medium because some songs will distort and other you can barely hear. This might be due to the MP3 dowload quality, but still very frustrating. To be honest, I have hardly used it in the last 2 months since I purchased it becasue it sounds so crappy. Like they always say, I guess you get what you pay for!!!