Profile for kestrel22 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 379

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

kestrel22 "turmfalke22" RSS Feed (Massachusetts, USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Moen 3667EP Handheld Shower, Chrome
Moen 3667EP Handheld Shower, Chrome
Price: $183.19
10 used & new from $168.44

5.0 out of 5 stars What a handheld shower head should be..., August 10, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
At last, a hand held shower that is adjustable at many levels!

Our previous one had to be hung up with rubber bands which broke after some time and had the shower head crash into the tub. So when the opportunity came along to review this complete set I jumped on it. (Besides, the other one had a cracked head and was dying...)

Hubby had to buy a 5/8" masonry drill bit, but that was about it. Installation was fast, less than 30 minutes from start of drilling to cleaning up the drill mess.

The shower head has four different spray patterns, and I love them all. Rain, Rain/Pulse, Center more concentrated, and Center Massage. I personally love the last one best because it really works on tight muscles and trigger points.

Between this new handheld shower assembly and our new corner unit (which I ordered from Amazon.com and paid for) I now LOVE our bathroom! The dog is going in next, should be a breeze to wash her with the larger rain pattern.

simplehuman Adjustable Tension Shower Caddy, Stainless Steel and Anodized Aluminum
Price: $129.99
5 used & new from $129.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Breezy setup and STAYS PUT!, August 9, 2014
I had this corner shelf up and running in under 5 minutes. Assembly was a breeze, and it mounts securely in the back corner of our bath tub and looks great. Terrific, no more fumbling for the shampoo bottle with closed eyes as the shower spray hits me in the face. The shelves are adjustable with a clamp that snaps open or shut and hold the shelf in place wherever you want it. Very nice feature!
Finally I can clean in there without having to move all these bottles out of the way! We buy BJ's sized bottles, and the shelves hold them no problem.

Swingline Rubber Finger Tips, Size 11 1/2, Medium, 12/Box (54035)
Swingline Rubber Finger Tips, Size 11 1/2, Medium, 12/Box (54035)
Price: $2.59
22 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I am an artist at heart and love to design, August 9, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I am an artist at heart and love to design. That involves trying out different mediums and getting messy fingers. To tone down on blue fingertips, I had been waring latex exam gloves. It works, but my hands get very sweaty in those things.
Enter the Swingline rubber Finger Tips. To be honest, I had no idea what to expect based on the mixed reviews on this procuct. I could only hope that this size, which seems a bit large for my medium hand, would fit.
A size 11 1/4 might have been the perfect fit, but that wasn't offered for product review. Not a problem though, since once my finger gets a bit sweaty it holds on tighter to this tip. The tips provide a secure grip and actually make sorting through my paper scraps much easier.
My biggest concern is that they may fall off the table and my vacuum cleaner dog wolf them down...

Sizzix Bigz BIGkick/Big Shot Die by Tim Holtz, Gadget Gears
Sizzix Bigz BIGkick/Big Shot Die by Tim Holtz, Gadget Gears
Price: $12.11
26 used & new from $12.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Bigz dies!, August 3, 2014
I am so in love with these awesome Bigz dies! They cut through thick cardboard like butter, even thin metal, which makes them incredibly versatile.

I am not into this latest mixed media craze, I create my own thing and do not pay much attention to what is currently "hot". So I choose dies accordingly. This one will come in handy for other things than the obvious (and, in my humble opinion, rather ugly) mixed media gear pile-up. I have ideas in my head...

Mead Academie Watercolor Paint Set, 12 Pans, Assorted (98024)
Mead Academie Watercolor Paint Set, 12 Pans, Assorted (98024)
Price: $8.22
10 used & new from $7.66

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality value priced, August 3, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Lovely color combination, colors mix easily for different hues, paint very smoothly, definitely a huge step up from the cheap sets available in craft stores. The included brush is adequate, but there are better ones available.

This is a great set at an incredible price! You cannot go wrong with this one.

Orb-3 Water Garden Enzymes Bottle, 1-Quart
Orb-3 Water Garden Enzymes Bottle, 1-Quart
Price: $25.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive result!, July 31, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Our pond is about 1,000 gallons and houses koi, shubunkins, and comets, nine total, the koi well over 15 inches long by now. We have no natural in and out flow, so maintenance is a constant. In warm weather bacteria build up fast and the water gets cloudy. This treatment of enzymes takes a huge bite out ofmthis ickyness! Within just a few days of the first treatment we could see our fish clearly. This one bottle should last us for a few months, but I will definitely be back for more! Price is so much getter than when buying tiny bottles locally!

2 Bissell Washable & Reusable Pads Fit Bissell Steam & Sweep Hard Floor Cleaner Series 46B4; Replaces Bissell Part 75F5, 2032200, 203-2200, Does Not Fit Bissell Powerfresh Mop 1940, Designed & Engineered by Crucial Vacuum
Offered by Crucial Vacuum Inc
Price: $12.99
4 used & new from $8.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Does NOT fit Bissell Powersteam mop model #940, July 29, 2014
Up front, my rating is based on these pads not fitting the Bissell Powerfresh Steam mop. They are advertised on the same page as a "customers also bought", and that is very misleading.

The quality of the pads is good, I just wish I could use them! Before you buy these, be sure to check your steam mop's model number.

Sending them back, there is no way I can even modify them. Sniff...

Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (Powder Blue & Teal) by Ellison
Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (Powder Blue & Teal) by Ellison
Price: $66.62
25 used & new from $65.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't live without it..., July 29, 2014
This is my third machine. The first one had a problem and was replaced by the manufacturer free of charge. The second one wore out. I use it daily, I craft because I love to do it. Cute design, but it is the work horse behind it that keeps me coming back.

Plantronics Voyager Legend UC Bluetooth Headset - Retail Packaging - Black
Plantronics Voyager Legend UC Bluetooth Headset - Retail Packaging - Black
Offered by MMExpress
Price: $132.49
120 used & new from $98.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable and clear, July 29, 2014
So far the most comfortable headset for me. Easy controls, voices are clear. Nobody has complained that I sound like I am speaking into a tube. Few dropouts, if any. Love the charging case, it keeps the head set from getting damaged and fully charged. Despite its bulky appearance, is lightweight and very comfortable to wear.

Cool Downz Cooling Towel, Blue, 13 x 29-Inch
Cool Downz Cooling Towel, Blue, 13 x 29-Inch
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, July 29, 2014
This review is from: Cool Downz Cooling Towel (Sports)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have had the kind that looks like a cheap tie and needs soaking in water for a while to activate all the chambers. Works, but looks a bit weird. So I had no doubt that this towel does the job, the question as to how is in the space age material.

If you have hot flashes, get this. Relieeeeeef!!! It's not like you have an ice pack on you, but it does work. You'll notice the difference upon taking it off.

Some of my tie style cool-downs now decorate the dogs' necks and keep them from overheating.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20