Profile for kestrel22 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 346

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

kestrel22 "turmfalke22" RSS Feed (Massachusetts, USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Orb-3 Lake and Pond Liquid Bacteria Bottle, 1-Quart
Orb-3 Lake and Pond Liquid Bacteria Bottle, 1-Quart
Price: $27.76
2 used & new from $23.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this stuff!, August 12, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We could not be happier with the performance of this water treatment. The fish can see again, and we can see the fish, a win-win situation! I am amazed at how fast this water treatment is able to clean up the coop and gunk that accumulates rather quickly and makes the water cloudy in no time.
Can't beat the price either!
Hightly recommended!

Avery Thermal Shipping Labels, White, 4 x6 inches, 220 Labels (04156)
Avery Thermal Shipping Labels, White, 4 x6 inches, 220 Labels (04156)
Price: $29.64

5.0 out of 5 stars They are LABELS!, August 12, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Up front I must declare that Ido not own a thermal printer and such. But when I saw the deal on this roll of 220 4x6 self sticking labels I had to try them.

I do a fair amount of mailing, and buying these little packages of labels gets expensive. When I saw these offered for review I wondered if it might be a requirement to own one of those printers. No it's not, hand writing on a label is just as easy. And these labels STICK!

You can't beat the price for what you get. These are nice and sturdy, and they do stick securely, no kidding!

Mr. Beams MB982 Battery Operated Indoor/Outdoor Motion Sensing LED Ceiling Light, White, 2-Pack
Price: $35.99
3 used & new from $35.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright and a great value!, August 10, 2014
One is in my closet and really lights up the area in there the moment I open the closet door. The other one will go in the basement where I keep tripping over things when the darn fluorescent light in the back doesn't kick in. These lights are incredibly bright, and I will be back for more if I find more dark holes around here.

BISSELL Powerfresh Steam Mop, Blue, 1940
BISSELL Powerfresh Steam Mop, Blue, 1940
Price: $89.00
54 used & new from $70.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this mop!, August 10, 2014
I am in love with this steam mop. My old one, an Eureka, is still working, but one of the hinges that holds the pad has fatiqued and broken off, and that thing has always taken forever to finally produce steam. But it probably still works because it was built before all manufacturing went to China...

I have no clue as to the longevity of this mop, I will try to post an update in 6 months or so. But so far it is performing outstandingly and really lifts the dirt off the floor. The proof is on the pad.

The unit is ready to roll in less than a minute, maybe only 30 seconds, I haven't timed it yet. It is fast enough to keep me put and start cleaning as soon as the light has stopped blinking.

Nice job, Bissell! Keep me a happy customer and I will come back!

Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table
Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table
Price: $198.99
25 used & new from $172.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid piece of equipment, August 10, 2014
This is one awesome inversion table. Solid as a rock, I never feared for anything when I first went on it. I am still in the learning phase, but there is one thing that is not pointed out anywhere in the literature that needs to be addressed: I have a replacement replacement knee (not a typo, it is my second replacement knee), and inversion puts an immense strain on that joint. I have not dared to go down too far for fear to cause damage to my knee. But even at lesser levels the stretch is impressive, you feel it in muscles you didn't know you had.

The table itself is wide and comfortable, the padding is solid, the lumbar cushion can be removed if it bothers you, and the handles are easily grabbed if need be.

Nothing flimsy about this item, all screws accounted for, and the price is equivalent to four visits to the chiropractor.

BISSELL PowerFresh Steam Mop Pads (2 pk) with Fragrance discs (4 ct), 5938
BISSELL PowerFresh Steam Mop Pads (2 pk) with Fragrance discs (4 ct), 5938
Price: $10.96
16 used & new from $9.22

5.0 out of 5 stars No can mop without these!, August 10, 2014
Unfortunately there are no generic pads for the Powerfresh Mop as of yet, but thankfully Amazon.com's prices make them attainable nevertheless. I need to mop daily and needed extras, and these pads are of good quality and will hopefully last a long time. Love the scrubber pad on my kitchen tiles!

My Favorite Things MIX-ables Stencil, 6 by 6-Inch, Wildflowers
My Favorite Things MIX-ables Stencil, 6 by 6-Inch, Wildflowers
Price: $7.69
10 used & new from $4.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and versatile, August 10, 2014
This is a very pretty stencil. I like the different flowers which can be used to make a bouquet or a wildlflower meadow. The fact that they are not connected into one fixed image is what makes this stencil so versatile.

Moen 3667EP Handheld Shower, Chrome
Moen 3667EP Handheld Shower, Chrome
Offered by Faucet-Warehouse
Price: $183.19
7 used & new from $183.19

5.0 out of 5 stars What a handheld shower head should be..., August 10, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
At last, a hand held shower that is adjustable at many levels!

Our previous one had to be hung up with rubber bands which broke after some time and had the shower head crash into the tub. So when the opportunity came along to review this complete set I jumped on it. (Besides, the other one had a cracked head and was dying...)

Hubby had to buy a 5/8" masonry drill bit, but that was about it. Installation was fast, less than 30 minutes from start of drilling to cleaning up the drill mess.

The shower head has four different spray patterns, and I love them all. Rain, Rain/Pulse, Center more concentrated, and Center Massage. I personally love the last one best because it really works on tight muscles and trigger points.

Between this new handheld shower assembly and our new corner unit (which I ordered from Amazon.com and paid for) I now LOVE our bathroom! The dog is going in next, should be a breeze to wash her with the larger rain pattern.

simplehuman Adjustable Tension Shower Caddy, Stainless Steel
simplehuman Adjustable Tension Shower Caddy, Stainless Steel
Price: $116.99
10 used & new from $94.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Breezy setup and STAYS PUT!, August 9, 2014
I had this corner shelf up and running in under 5 minutes. Assembly was a breeze, and it mounts securely in the back corner of our bath tub and looks great. Terrific, no more fumbling for the shampoo bottle with closed eyes as the shower spray hits me in the face. The shelves are adjustable with a clamp that snaps open or shut and hold the shelf in place wherever you want it. Very nice feature!
Finally I can clean in there without having to move all these bottles out of the way! We buy BJ's sized bottles, and the shelves hold them no problem.

Swingline Rubber Finger Tips, Size 11 1/2, Medium, 12/Box (54035)
Swingline Rubber Finger Tips, Size 11 1/2, Medium, 12/Box (54035)
Price: $2.49
24 used & new from $1.57

5.0 out of 5 stars I am an artist at heart and love to design, August 9, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I am an artist at heart and love to design. That involves trying out different mediums and getting messy fingers. To tone down on blue fingertips, I had been waring latex exam gloves. It works, but my hands get very sweaty in those things.
Enter the Swingline rubber Finger Tips. To be honest, I had no idea what to expect based on the mixed reviews on this procuct. I could only hope that this size, which seems a bit large for my medium hand, would fit.
A size 11 1/4 might have been the perfect fit, but that wasn't offered for product review. Not a problem though, since once my finger gets a bit sweaty it holds on tighter to this tip. The tips provide a secure grip and actually make sorting through my paper scraps much easier.
My biggest concern is that they may fall off the table and my vacuum cleaner dog wolf them down...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20