Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Deradoorian $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services gotS5 gotS5 gotS5  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games
Profile for Steve > Reviews

Browse

Steve's Profile

Customer Reviews: 48

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Steve RSS Feed (MD USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Salomon Men's Tech Amphib 3 Cross-country Shoe,Black/Autobahn/Flea,13 M US
Salomon Men's Tech Amphib 3 Cross-country Shoe,Black/Autobahn/Flea,13 M US
Price: $70.05
6 used & new from $70.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Performed as advertised., May 26, 2015
I normally wear size 11 to 12 sneakers, followed the advice I found online and purchased size 13. Wore sandals for touring the Amazon which was flooded in Colombia. Shoes were comfortable and dried quickly after getting wet. Only wore a few times cannot comment on long term use. Liked the fact you can adjust the heel to get in and out easily.

Red: My Uncensored Life in Rock
Red: My Uncensored Life in Rock
by Sammy Hagar
Price: $21.58
112 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not put it down!, May 26, 2015
Sammy tells it like it is. I enjoyed reading most about the Van Halen years and how Sam dealt with the dysfunctional brothers. Sam is one cool California dude!

Repel 94108 100 Insect Repellent Pump Spray, 98.11-Percent DEET, 4-Ounce
Repel 94108 100 Insect Repellent Pump Spray, 98.11-Percent DEET, 4-Ounce
Price: $7.97
18 used & new from $7.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked and did the job., May 26, 2015
Just follow the directions. Worked like a charm during my trip to the Amazon in Colombia. A little goes a long way.

Sawyer Products Premium Permethrin Clothing Insect Repellent Trigger Spray, 24-Ounce
Price: $14.99
33 used & new from $14.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I purchased!, May 26, 2015
Product worked as advertised. Was in Colombia vacationing near Amazon river and did the job. If you are traveling check to make sure top is on securely. I thought I was set as the product was delivered in a sealed plastic bag but leaked when traveling to Colombia. Did not cause any issue with luggage. During trip I thought maybe I should have bought the smaller size.

Sentey® Universal Earbuds Carrying Case Ls-7524 (White) Carrying Hard Case Travel Bag / Metal Zipper / Eva Rubber / Dual Compartments / Compatible with All Earbuds / Earphone Handsfree Headset Hard EVA Case - Clamshell/mesh Style with Zipper Enclosure, Inner Pocket, and Durable Exterior + Silver Climbing Carabiner with Case Star Velvet Bag, Compatible with Many Earbuds Brands and Models As Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0, Monster, Drdre, Sennheiser Cx215, Sony Mdrex58v, Panasonic, Symphonized NRG , Jlab Jbuds J5 and J4, Meelectronics, Samsung Ehs44assbe, Apple, Philips, Soul Ludacris, JVC Haf150v, Koss 'The Plug', Razer Hammerhead, Turtle Beach Ear Force M1, Sentey Amplitude and much more models...
Offered by Sentey
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars solid, May 3, 2015
Very high quality and solidly built. Should last me a long time.

Nanoxia Deep Silence 3 Mid Tower Case Fits ATX Motherboard, Large Water Cooler Ready, with 6 Fan Controllers - Black
Offered by Eagle Tech USA
Price: $119.99
2 used & new from $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy I made the right choice, March 8, 2015
I am by no means an expert but after deciding to build my second PC for home personal use I chose this case from the hundreds available.
This smallest of the Nanoxia family, this case is perfect for my needs. It fits under my desk and is not too large. It arrived quickly, nicely packaged and undamaged. All parts fit nicely. Multiple fans, plenty of USB front ports, the unit is built from solid quality materials, no plastic. The unit is quiet as advertised. It looks great too. Not gaudy and very professional looking. I like the fact you can run wires and cables behind the motherboard so to speak.
I installed a GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-GAMING 7 ATX motherboard with no problem.

Earphones Plus EP-CASEZRED Earphone Case red
Earphones Plus EP-CASEZRED Earphone Case red
Price: $9.47
3 used & new from $4.59

1.0 out of 5 stars The jury is still out and I realize the price ..., March 8, 2015
The jury is still out and I realize the price cannot be beat but this case, when compared to a similar type I used to store earbuds in and recently left in a plane and purchased on ebay feels flimsy and the length and girth of the zipper does not give me confidence that this case will last long. It does look attractive though.
After a couple of months use product is not very sturdy and is difficult to unzip as the case material collapses upon the zipper. Piece of junk I cannot return it I will continue to search for a more sturdy earbud case. Changing review to one star.

BELLA 13711 One Scoop One Cup Coffee Maker, Red
BELLA 13711 One Scoop One Cup Coffee Maker, Red
Offered by Alpha-Deals
Price: $39.88
21 used & new from $27.26

4.0 out of 5 stars Take it traveling!, March 30, 2014
I needed a portable coffee maker I could put in a large suitcase and take with me to use at certain resort hotels who do not offer a coffee maker in the room. I read the reviews, and for $18.00, this thing paid for itself in one trip to the awful Flamingo hotel in Las Vegas. I found coffee pods offered by Melitta at the local medium end super market. I also packed the included Bella tall coffee mug which I used while in Vegas.

Yes, it will eventually break but again it already paid for itself with one trip.

NuTone 85315000 Heater and Ventilation Fan Lens with Grille Assembly
NuTone 85315000 Heater and Ventilation Fan Lens with Grille Assembly
Price: $16.37
6 used & new from $12.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit like a glove., February 1, 2014
High quality too. Now my grill is white again instead of the color of Ultra Violet making my fan appear all yellowish.

Hamilton Beach 40911 2-Quart Electric Iced Tea Maker, White
Hamilton Beach 40911 2-Quart Electric Iced Tea Maker, White
Offered by Three Thirty Three
Price: $172.95
8 used & new from $124.97

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this thing!, February 1, 2014
I was concerned about the size and where to put it on my counter but the unit is small and not very high. I also asked via Amazon questions and got plenty of replies to my question all assuring me it would not take up much space! No leaks and not messy. Well made unit. Makes medium to weak ice tea, If you want strong tea I do not recommend. Canister does fit in door tray of my fridge. I use 6 small tea bags or 4 of the new larger kind for my tea. Helps to have an ice maker too. This unit is a lifesaver since I had to get off the diet soda due to health reasons. I can see why this gets such high reviews here on Amazon!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5