Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for StonePearls > Reviews

Browse

StonePearls' Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

StonePearls RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Baggallini Luggage Expandable Tote, Mushroom, One Size
Baggallini Luggage Expandable Tote, Mushroom, One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable price, good quality., January 16, 2013
I use this to carry my lunch, thermos and other items to work. Better than the other tote I previous use....that fell apart in less than a year.

Happy Ever After (Bride Quartet, Book 4)
Happy Ever After (Bride Quartet, Book 4)
Price: $15.28
456 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay....but....., November 2, 2010
I admit that my expections might have been too high, but I was bored. I actually re-read it - I thought I must have missed something. I expected more drama, fire or passion between Malcolm and Parker. It just wasn't there. I felt like Parker and Malcolm's characters weren't as fully developed/explored as the other books. I skipped over some pages because I was tired of all the wedding event details. And the final scene (SPOILER ALERT!)...really? The quartet have to find the perfect dress for Parker the day after Mac and Carter's wedding?! Wouldn't you wait until Mac comes back from her honeymoon? I'm no writer, but I wanted to rewrite several scenes in this book.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 3, 2010 7:41 AM PDT

The Reef
The Reef
Price: $13.69
128 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring, August 3, 2010
This review is from: The Reef (Paperback)
I generally enjoy NR books, but this one isn't one of them. I couldn't connect with the characters or the story; there was way too much description of diving and searching for artifacts; the characters were dull along with the dialog between them. I did read the entire book, but it was a chore.

Lead Me On (Hqn)
Lead Me On (Hqn)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, July 13, 2010
This review is from: Lead Me On (Hqn) (Kindle Edition)
I did like the hero of the story, but couldn't figure out why he kept pursuing a relationship with the heroine. Because she really wasn't a heroine, she was too selfish. She's too in love with her fake image to really love herself, her family, let alone a man. And with all her issues, why would any man want to pursue her for anything other than sex without commitment.

Savor the Moment (The Bride Quartet, Book 3)
Savor the Moment (The Bride Quartet, Book 3)
Price: $15.61
479 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of the series, May 4, 2010
I read the first book, Vision In White and thought it was okay. Bed of Roses disappointed me. But Savor the Moment is the kind of story I love and expect from NR. I was concerned for the first few chapters that Del and Laurel were going to be the couple that did nothing but fight and have constant conflict all the time. But that turned out not to be the case. One negative for me - I am getting a little tired of the detailed wedding business scenes. We get it! They have a wedding business! We don't need all these details, all the time!

Broken (Berkley Sensation)
Broken (Berkley Sensation)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed it....but...., March 22, 2010
This is the first book I've read by Shiloh Walker, and I did enjoy. I think she has a really talent for writing. The plot has a twist I didn't see coming and it was a pleasant surprise to see this wasn't another typical abused wife story. However....I'm no prude, but the bad language seemed a little too much for the story. The author spent so much time explaining the situation or the characters past and current issues, I found myself fast-forwarding my reading to get to the conversations between the characters. All in all....it was worth reading.

Slow Heat (Pacific Heat Book 2)
Slow Heat (Pacific Heat Book 2)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Shalvis hits another homerun!, February 8, 2010
I'm not big on sports/romances, but I loved this book. The sport theme isn't overly shoved down your throat. There are baseball quotes at the beginning of each chapter, but they add fun to the story. The characters are believable and likeable. They have real conversations and real life situations/problems to work through and resolve. I also read the first in the series, Double Play (Berkley Sensation) and enjoyed that one as well. You don't need to read the Double Play first - each book stands on its own. Shalvis is a good story teller.

Fired Up: Book One of the Dreamlight Trilogy (Arcane Society, No. 7)
Fired Up: Book One of the Dreamlight Trilogy (Arcane Society, No. 7)
by Jayne Ann Krentz
Price: $25.95
200 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the better books in the Arcane series, January 6, 2010
I've read JAK (aka, AQ and JC) for several years and have enjoyed her books. The Arcane books were getting boring for me - not that they were written badly, just too predictable. This one held my interest until the end and had me wanting to read the next in the series. The last chapter wasn't typical of JAK's style and I liked it. JAK had mentioned in a blog it was a challenge to write the contemporary of this trilogy first, instead of the historical - but I think it was to the readers advantage. It might have made JAK think outside her writers "box".

Between a Ridge and a Hard Place
Between a Ridge and a Hard Place
Price: $2.10

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of my money, December 17, 2009
Characters/plot flat and one dimensional - you don't like these people and you wouldn't want to know them. I doubt I will read any other books by this author.

Instant Gratification (The Wilders)
Instant Gratification (The Wilders)

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, December 17, 2009
This is the first book I've read by this author and I enjoyed it very much. The characters/plot are likeable and believeable - you would like to live right along with them. Though this is second in a series (I didn't realize this when I bought the book), it still stands on its own. I look forward to reading other books by this author.

Page: 1 | 2