Profile for Vanilla Ice > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Vanilla Ice "VIP" RSS Feed (VI Posse)

Page: 1 | 2
Black & Decker GCO18SB-2 18-Volt NiCad 3/8-Inch Cordless Drill/Driver with 2 Batteries and Storage Bag
Price: $49.88
15 used & new from $40.99

4.0 out of 5 stars BD seems to be QC'ed more than most.., October 11, 2013
These seem to hold up better than most in this price range to daily use. Good compromise between the really cheap stuff and the multi hundred dollar pro stuff. The metal colored plastic is kind of a turn off for me.. pretty dang good value though.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars its empty! And there is no option to return it., October 11, 2013
There is no option to return this item. Even though I got mine already discharged in the box, I can't get a refund. So now I have a fire extinguisher shaped door stop I guess. After this, I ordered a different model with a metal safety pin and it was fine. This one is all plastic and did not hold up to shipping.

O2COOL NEW 10" Battery Operated Fan with Adapter
O2COOL NEW 10" Battery Operated Fan with Adapter
Offered by Buckeye Outlet
Price: $27.99
11 used & new from $24.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Runs at home, in your car, or on batteries.. high VERT tilt which is great!, September 17, 2013
Has a good balance of quietness and flow, and its a power miser. 12 volts times only a few amps equals what.. 50 watts of power consumption? For home use the high VERT tilt is great at mixing up those stagnant air pockets high up near the ceiling. It goes from zero tilt to almost directly up and has many clicking locking positions in between. More fans should have this! Has a pretty good blade guard design for kids. Price is very low for a DC fan that comes with the AC adapter. It doesn't come with a car adapter but I prefer a hard wire for car use.

Its no powerhouse fan, but you cannot have a powerhouse fan that is miserly enough to run on batteries.. Laws of physics and all. How long it lasts remains to be seen but I can't fault it any stars yet. Very happy with this thing.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 9, 2014 5:17 PM PDT

Walker 36272 Exhaust Hanger
Walker 36272 Exhaust Hanger
Price: $2.49
20 used & new from $1.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Does it., July 16, 2012
Basically its an old piece of tire with a couple rivets to some strapping and a clamp. Affordable and gets it done though. They came complete as pictured with all metal and rubber pieces. The product I received allowed a fit over a 3" ID pipe with no thread left, so it fits a bunch of pipe sizes.

Stanley 30418 7-Day Digital In-Wall Timer, White
Stanley 30418 7-Day Digital In-Wall Timer, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Working fine so far., January 5, 2012
Works as expected and the price was right. I replaced a larger older clickity-clack mechanical unit that was not working.

Admittedly we have only had it a short time, I will update here if anything goes wrong.

Racing in the Rain: My Life as a Dog
Racing in the Rain: My Life as a Dog
by Garth Stein
Price: $6.99
268 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the **CHILDRENS BOOK VERSION**, December 7, 2011
This is the **CHILDRENS BOOK VERSION** which is exactly what I needed but its not made very clear in the description. Make sure you search for "art" in the title to find the regular version. That is all.

Eastern Bikes Translucent Plastic Pedal Spindle, Trans Blue
Eastern Bikes Translucent Plastic Pedal Spindle, Trans Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Pertty Pedals, June 13, 2011
The ones we got were 9/16" thread like you will find on three piece cranks. This will not fit one piece cranks or other cranks which use the smaller 1/2" threading. The color on ours do not look anything like the photo, the ones we got were a darker shade, so keep that in mind if you're trying to be color matcheee with your bike. Well, the black translucent ones do pretty much look like the photo.

Size is what we expected, colors do look good (even if not like the photo), so we are super happy campers.

Sunlite Steel Headset, Threadless - 1"
Sunlite Steel Headset, Threadless - 1"
Offered by Niagara Cycle Works
Price: $5.57
8 used & new from $5.57

4.0 out of 5 stars Its cheap, it worked for us., June 10, 2011
I bought this for one of my kids' frames which was new. Its no work of art but it fit tightly, it works. It cost me the same as my lunch did. I can't complain. I saw the other reviewer with the used frame has an issue. Maybe this item doesn't fit as well on frames that have had a headset installed already? Not sure..

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Battery works well, price is right. Charger was DOA., March 24, 2011
Battery works great. Charger was DOA. I probably just got unlucky which does happen with zero QC priced product. It was ridiculously discounted so I'm not sure its worth my returning the charger.. Considering price, and that I bought for the battery, I give it three stars.

Charger has a universal base which you can interchange battery specific top sections on to. It came with a cig lighter car plug. It did not work with that either. I opened it up and nothing looked loose or burnt. Before clicking buy you should read Amazon's charger-only reviews; there are some worse ones. My advice is to look at this as a battery which happens to come with a free charger that may or may not work. If that is not ok with you, you should probably opt for another.

Black & Decker FSB12 FireStorm 12-Volt 1.2-Amp Hour NiCad Slide Style Battery
Black & Decker FSB12 FireStorm 12-Volt 1.2-Amp Hour NiCad Slide Style Battery
Offered by Gatzies
Price: $43.67
7 used & new from $23.52

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit our non-firestorm B&D driver fine., September 10, 2008
We have B&D drivers that are non-firestorm and this battery fits fine. I noticed the correct battery without the "firestorm" writing on the side cost more so I went with this one instead. We use our screw drivers in light duty commercial use where they get used pretty much all day long every day intermittently. The B&D's do fine in this use unlike some of the no-name driver/batteries that die within a week or two. We're not ready to pay to upgrade to lithium. These relatively low-tech nicad bats are proven and have a long life span. Only slight gripe we have is the price is on the high side for a nicad pack of this capacity.

Page: 1 | 2