Profile for Joshua > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Joshua RSS Feed

Kindle Fire (Previous Generation) - Includes Special Offers
Kindle Fire (Previous Generation) - Includes Special Offers
36 used & new from $68.89

5.0 out of 5 stars The best tablet for your $., September 17, 2012
I purchases the Kindle Fire 2 the first day it came out. I wanted a tablet to read my kindle books,watch movies,surf internet.and facebook and some other things.

This is a good device. Responsive screen and good graphics even without hd. I am amazed at some of the things it does and it is very quick when hooked up to wifi.

To me its a quality media device. I have a few Apple Products and think they are great too but this is Kindle Fire is a great gamer and movie watcher. The speakers and sound are excellent as far as I am concerned. Facebook caster app is quick. The display is good. For me this works and is fun. I feel like i got more than my moneys worth. i like the control of the keyboard and it feels durable not flimsy. All my books are on Kindle and i love the option of talk to speak on books thats a nice touch and to be able to adjust the speed of talk to speak is sweet. Theres still alot to explore its not just and ereader its decent and way worth the money for what I want it for Netflix works great . if you use Amazon apps this is a great tablet not cheap! but costs little!

Update: Battery is very good too! I really like the keyboard control. Honestly for all it does quite competitive and amazing for 159.00 Apple and Google now have a sales competitor. How many Apple users have kindle app and netflix and amazon cloud on ipad well this stacks up if your an amazon user ..food for thought!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 5, 2013 1:48 PM PDT

Knopa Clear Keyboard Cover Silicone Skin for New Apple MacBook Pro 13, 15, 17 Inch Keyboard will fit MacBook Pro with or without Retina Display, MacBook Air 13-Inch
Offered by Knopa
Price: $5.99
3 used & new from $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The best cover for me!, June 23, 2012
I have purchased this keyboard cover for my MacBook Pro 13. And it fits very nice and sturdy. I really like the feel that it gives to the keys, also at the same time protecting from dust and spills going inside the computer. Awesome service from the seller! Good job!