Profile for AMN3Z1A > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

AMN3Z1A RSS Feed

HP Pavilion dv6-3013nr 15.6-Inch Laptop - Argento
HP Pavilion dv6-3013nr 15.6-Inch Laptop - Argento
2 used & new from $549.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great laptop for those wanting a normal size, August 1, 2011
Bought this for myself to replace an aging laptop I had for years. Worked great for travelling and simple gaming. Bought another laptop for girlfriend on her birthday, she wanted one with a larger screen, so she got what she wanted. This laptop outperforms the one she wanted, so now she uses this one and the one I got for her is acting DVR with a TV tuner hooked to it. Upgraded this laptop to 8GB RAM and it works wonderful as a gaming laptop. Onboard graphics performs well under gaming conditions, better than the 2.3 dual core I bought for her. Got a great deal on this laptop, especially since the box store wanted well over $700. for the exact same one.

Ortek Windows 7 Vista XP Media Center MCE PC Remote Control and Infrared Receiver for Home, Premium and Ultimate Edition
Offered by gigacity_amn
Price: $18.98
7 used & new from $10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Remote control for Windows Media Center, August 1, 2011
Title says it all, it is an infared remote control for Windows Media Center. The keys take some getting used to, but use it a while and it will be second nature. Bought this remote along with a TV tuner to substitute renting a DVR from the cable company for $30/month. Well worth it, since the combination cost less than a month's rent of a DVR. Works exactly as expected, once you get used to which keys do what. The feature of controlling the cursor was an unexpected bonus, allows more than just a simple remote control. Can access the actual laptop and even sure the net using your saved sites with just a remote control if you so desire. Packed with more features that really needed, but they are there if you want them. Recommend this item to anyone that used Windows Media Center, and especially if you have a TV tuner.

Avertv Hybrid Volar Max TV Tuner Kit for Windows MTVHVMXSK
Avertv Hybrid Volar Max TV Tuner Kit for Windows MTVHVMXSK
4 used & new from $45.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product instead of a DVR, August 1, 2011
Bought this with the remote control for Windows Media. If I had to do it over, I would buy the exact same items. Beats paying $30/month to rent a DVR from the cable company to record our TV shows when we're either at work, sleeping, or just generally too busy to be home to watch them. It stays hooked up to a spare laptop to record just like a DVR. Same convenience as a DVR when you have the remote. Install and setup is so easy a trained monkey could do it.

Power Supply+Cord for HP Pavilion DV1000 DV6000
Power Supply+Cord for HP Pavilion DV1000 DV6000
Offered by M.TOP
Price: $7.00
25 used & new from $3.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price for replacement power cord, August 1, 2011
Had defective power cord, bought 2 as replacements in case one decided not to work. 2nd is still sealed in box, since the first worked absolutely fine. Never hurts to have a spare, especially at this price. Sure beats the $90. pricetag at a normal store for a 'universal' adapter.

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit [Download]
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit [Download]
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Need For Speed, need I say more?, August 1, 2011
As with all previous Need For Speed titles, this game performs on par with expectations. Runs great on my 3.0 Quad with 2.5GB graphics, 8GB ram. Girlfriend wanted to play it as well, so I bought it for her as well. She plays it just fine on my 2.1 triple core laptop with 8GB ram. Features of game are on par with any other NFS title, we can play vs each other which is why she wanted this particular game(though she gets mad at me when I beat her, so I have to let off the gas when we race one another and let her win). Once again, GREAT GAME and I recommend it to friends.

Ear Force HPA2 5.1 Surround PC Gaming Headset
Ear Force HPA2 5.1 Surround PC Gaming Headset
2 used & new from $125.00

5.0 out of 5 stars 2nd one I've bought, Great gaming headset!!!, August 1, 2011
Bought to replace broken one of the same. Loved the first one I bought a few years ago so much that when it broke, I had to have another.Dropped it shortly after I bought it, and ruptured one of the subwoofers. I had a broken mic on the first one I had bought and did some surgery to replace the subwoofer on the new one. Once that was repaired, they work as new again. I recommend this headset to everyone I game with. Excellent for First Person Shooters and all Racing games. Can hear what side behind you someone is coming from or sneaking up on. Great quality, excellent sound, and less than half the price of an equivalant headset. Would definitely buy again when the need arises. Never needed service, as I fixed a minor issue from droppage myself.

OG KBJ-006B Black Enhanced PS/2 Keyboard
OG KBJ-006B Black Enhanced PS/2 Keyboard

5.0 out of 5 stars Secondary keyboard, works great, August 1, 2011
Bought as a secondary keyboard since my primary is a USB gaming keyboard and drivers don't load until Windows starts. Works as it should, price was right.

Sanyo Katana LX Cell Phone Travel Charger
Sanyo Katana LX Cell Phone Travel Charger
Offered by BTO, Inc.
Price: $3.96
2 used & new from $3.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Right price, Works like it should, August 1, 2011
Exactly as advertised. Works as it should, excellent price, much less that at any store. If I had to recommend to anyone I would send them here.