Profile for Janet Tirony > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Janet Tirony "Jan Tirony" RSS Feed

Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Women's Joan Mary Jane Mule,Black,US 9 M
Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Women's Joan Mary Jane Mule,Black,US 9 M
Offered by What's Hot
Price: $99.95
9 used & new from $99.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes!!, October 21, 2014
First, let me say that I usually wear 8 1/2 in shoes, but often 9 when only full sizes are available. The fit is great in the 9. I needed a supportive and comfortable slip on type of shoe as I am on my feet on carpeted cement floors all day...this Vionic Orthoheel shoe is perfect for me! My knees and back feel a lot better with the support of the foot bed and arch. I'll be getting more of these shoes!

Wusthof Gourmet #8933 3-Piece Cheese Knife Set With Cheese Board
Wusthof Gourmet #8933 3-Piece Cheese Knife Set With Cheese Board
Offered by Richmond Home Center
Price: $99.95
11 used & new from $93.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Knife set is awesome....cheese board not so much, March 2, 2014
The 3 piece cheese knife set is great, it is well made and has a good feel in your hand. The cheese board is very cheaply made and the first time I washed it (I washed it by hand, mind you) it splintered and is unusable. I wouldn't use it because I would be afraid that the splinters would get into the cheese. The wood is so soft that I don't think it would withstand sanding and refinishing. Good thing I have other well made cheese boards!!

Muttluks Fleece Lined 2.75-Inch to 3.25-Inch Dog Boots, Small, Black, Set of 4
Muttluks Fleece Lined 2.75-Inch to 3.25-Inch Dog Boots, Small, Black, Set of 4
Offered by Fido's Bed
Price: $44.99
5 used & new from $35.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for our Kerry Blue Terriers!, January 26, 2014
I have two Kerry Blue Terriers who love the TONS of snow we have gotten this year...BUT the snow balls build up between their pads on their feet and up their legs. The Muttluks have solved this problem and with the fleece lining, they haven't been affected by our unbelievably COLD temps. They can enjoy running and playing in the snow without the pain of ice ball in their pads!

Be prepared for your dog's reaction the first time you put them on!!! They are hilarious....my two thought they were suddenly stuck to the floor!!! They are over that now, and actually enjoying this winter!

Sorel Women's Nakiska Shearling Slipper,Elk,9 M US
Sorel Women's Nakiska Shearling Slipper,Elk,9 M US
Offered by What's Hot

5.0 out of 5 stars Toasty warm slippers!, November 16, 2012
I have been searching for a warm pair of slippers with a light sole for a bit of support. These are perfect, they are warm and VERY comfortable and the sole lends just enough support and traction that my feet love them! I usually wear between an 8 and 1/2 to 9 and based upon how my other Sorel boots fit, I chose the 9. It was the right size for sure. I got them in the Elk color which is wonderful brown with a hint of brown/rose color and the fur is the same matching color. This was a great purchase! I love Sorel:))