Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports
Profile for kay.gee > Reviews

Browse

kay.gee's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

kay.gee RSS Feed

Head Case Designs Give You the Moon and Stars Cute Emo Love Protective Snap-on Hard Back Case Cover for LG G2 D802
Offered by ecell accessorize
Price: $8.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, April 19, 2014
I always have difficulty finding the right case that fits my personality based on the design but this was spot on. It is not much of a case but rather just a cover and a hard cover at that. I have not dropped my phone yet but I know this would not provide much protection.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Real Feel Keyboard, April 19, 2014
I like the keyboard especially because it does not have the rubbery feel that most tablet keyboards possess. However, sometimes when using it, it jumps the section I am typing in.

HTC Mytouch 4g Slide Accessory - Purple/Silver Flower & Vines Design Protective Hard Case Cover for TMobile
Offered by EPICDEALZ
Price: $6.51

2.0 out of 5 stars Should have stuck with gut feeling, December 28, 2011
I read previous reviews on this product but liked the way it looked that I decided to purchase it anyways. I read that the cover peels and sure enough, a forth of the decal has come off due to regular wear and tear. It also does not provide much protection since it is a hard cover and when it has fallen, the case bounces right off. I am not normally clumsy but with how much this phone cost me (and how much phones cost now), I would go back and not purchase a hard case but invest more towards a rubberized case.

HTC MyTOUCH 4G SLIDE T-Mobile XtremeGUARD Screen Protector (Ultra CLEAR)(XTREMEGUARD Packaging)
Offered by Prestige Solutions
Price: $1.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it, December 28, 2011
I was in search for a good screen protector because I have made scratches on previous screen protectors due to my earrings. This is a great smooth and thick screen protector. Well worth the investment.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, December 28, 2011
I ordered the case as a gift for my mother's phone. The product arrived quickly and was a great color. It's smooth and serves its purpose.