Profile for I. Kim > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

I. Kim "MNMAMAnPAPA" RSS Feed (Minneapolis, MN United States)

Brain Food - Grey Matter
Brain Food - Grey Matter
Offered by Fat Brain Toys
Price: $9.95
2 used & new from $9.95

4.0 out of 5 stars fun, like silly putty, April 17, 2011
This review is from: Brain Food - Grey Matter (Toy)
We just bought this for our girls from a museum store. Our kids like silly putty and goo and stuff like that. They like the stuff, but it is really indistinguishable from silly putty, as far as i can tell. The texture is like silly putty. The packaging describes it as exceptionally pliable, which made me think it'd be unique in some way, like maybe, extra soft silly putty...but, really, not so much. It is fun, like standard silly putty.

Giddy-up Sprayza Airbrush Activity Kit , Large
Giddy-up Sprayza Airbrush Activity Kit , Large
Offered by Toys & Gifts USA
Price: $9.99
11 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars my 6 year old is really enjoying this set, August 11, 2010
My daughter is having a lot of fun experimenting with the different effects she can get. definitely would set up an area where the child can get messy. don't know how long these will last, but she is having a lot of fun with them!

Cordless Swivel Sweeper - Original As Seen on TV by Swivel Sweeper
Cordless Swivel Sweeper - Original As Seen on TV by Swivel Sweeper
Offered by 2 Guys
Price: $45.99
2 used & new from $45.99

1.0 out of 5 stars was so excited to try this product, March 24, 2010
after seeing the infomercial, i was so excited to try this product. It was great for maybe a day. The battery ran out almost immediately (i read the directions and charged it properly.) I contacted the company by email and told them what happened and never heard back at all. sad. disappointing. :(.

The Wet Brush Detangling Shower Brush, Colors Vary
The Wet Brush Detangling Shower Brush, Colors Vary
Offered by Consumer Enterprise
Price: $8.98
36 used & new from $8.97

4.0 out of 5 stars i don't know how it works, but it works!, February 4, 2010
This brush was a gamble of a buy. I was looking for a good solution to make brushing mine and my daughters' hair less of a pain, and I htought I'd try the Wet Brush. The gamble paid off, b/c somehow this brush is effective and relatively painless. I'm not sure what is special about it. The bristles are a little soft...but not extremely, they still get through your hair. It feels like maybe it's not working at first, b/c, no pain, then, before you know it, the tangles are out. I'm considering getting a second one so we can keep one in the shower, and one on the dresser.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 29, 2011 10:59 AM PDT