Profile for Meme > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Meme RSS Feed

18K Gold over Sterling Silver .8mm Thin Italian Box Chain Necklace - 36"
18K Gold over Sterling Silver .8mm Thin Italian Box Chain Necklace - 36"
Offered by Bling For Your Buck
Price: $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bling!, March 31, 2015
I am so happy with this chain, It's beautiful and is so comfortable to wear. My hair doesn't catch in it. Holds any pendant I've put on it and hangs beautifully. I purchased the 36 " to wear with tunics and the length is perfect. Shipping was fast and the price is amazing for such quality. I will definitely buy from this company again. Highly recommend.

The Virgin Diet: Drop 7 Foods, Lose 7 Pounds, Just 7 Days
The Virgin Diet: Drop 7 Foods, Lose 7 Pounds, Just 7 Days
by JJ Virgin
Price: $15.66
283 used & new from $3.04

5.0 out of 5 stars It's ALL True, December 6, 2012
Three years ago I was diagnosed with diabetes. My energy went down, my weight went UP, my hunger sky-rocketed and my moods were all over the place. My doctor signed me up for a diabtetes workshop given by our hospital. I did learn a lot but nothing improved. I went from always being slim and petite to being round and petite. I'm now on day 14 of following JJ's rules, to the letter. All the way -- no moderation but rather ELIMINATION of the 7 foods she talks about. First thing I noticed my hunger decreased. Instead of needing to eat/snack every 1-2 hours I was able to make it to lunch without eating a snack, then I could make it to dinner with just a small apple and 1 Tbsp of almond butter mid afternoon. Then MOST amazing I did not need to eat anything after dinner. WOW!!!! My pot belly that I had all my life began to flatten. I feel better, more energy and I'm losing weight. I appreciate good doctors and thank them all for being there when we need them but they have it all wrong about diabetes. I think I'll give my doctor a copy of JJ Virgin's book for Christmas. Thank you JJ -- you are changing my life.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 3, 2013 7:16 AM PST

EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale, Silver
EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale, Silver
Offered by EatSmart Products
Price: $34.95
11 used & new from $19.94

5.0 out of 5 stars simple and accurate, April 17, 2012
Looked at more expensive scales but so glad I decided on this one. Easy to use, doesn't take up much space at all and was a real help to weigh my food. Trying to lose a few pounds and decided to weigh out the portions. wow, was I surprised. Now I'm eating the correct portions and no longer gaining the pounds. Don't waste your hard earned money on fancy, expensive models -- this will do the trick.