Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for H. Collins > Reviews

Browse

H. Collins' Profile

Customer Reviews: 248

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

H. Collins RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Learning Resources Pop For Addition & Subtraction Game
Learning Resources Pop For Addition & Subtraction Game
Price: $9.99
33 used & new from $5.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring game but good for math concepts, April 18, 2016
This game just doesn't POP! It looks jazzed up and cute, but its got very little oomph to it. The game rules are really straight forward and the game is mostly about addition and subtraction review - which is fine if that is what you want it for. I knew that was the main concept going in, but I thought the game play might be a bit more fun. Basically you take a spin with the spinner and that tells you how many cards to draw. If you get a pop card, you have to put all your cards back in. It's fine for basic review of math but its not really a fun or engaging game.

Sleeping Queens 10th Anniversary Tin Card Game
Sleeping Queens 10th Anniversary Tin Card Game
Price: $11.88
27 used & new from $11.88

5.0 out of 5 stars We recently bought this game and we love it. My daughter really enjoys it, February 24, 2016
We recently bought this game and we love it. My daughter really enjoys it, and my husband and I do too. We've played it a lot already. Our daughter also came up with fun different ways to play it.

** The only negative is that our tin arrived dented because of Amazon's shoddy packaging. But our daughter really wanted to play it right away so we just opened it. We can deal with a little dent in the tin. We did pay a good bit more for the tin version, though.

Just Add Magic - Season 1
Just Add Magic - Season 1
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mother/daughter show, January 29, 2016
My 8 year old daughter and I really enjoy this show and we hope to see a season 2. We like it because the storyline is fun and the characters are well thought out. The trials that the main characters go through emphasize the importance of friendship. There is no bickering over boys, makeup obsessions or silly drama which seems to be the emphasis of many shows on Disney or Nickelodeon.. The characters aren't self-absorbed.

Mostly we like this show because its fun and mystical!

I am surprised by some of the negative reviews, however the people didn't even leave valid reasons for disliking the show. I doubt those people even watched the show past episode one.

Sorel Children Flurry TP Winter Boot (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid),Purple/Whitened Violet,13 M US Little Kid

3.0 out of 5 stars The shaft of the book easily gets soaked, January 8, 2016
These aren't very warm or waterproof. The shaft of the book easily gets soaked. We have cold wet winters here in Colorado. My daughter has since outgrown these boots and I won't be buying them again. We are looking for a warmer pair.

The Orb Factory Glitter Petz Dixie Pony
The Orb Factory Glitter Petz Dixie Pony
Offered by 5 Toys
Price: $6.99
16 used & new from $5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but pricey, January 8, 2016
This is a cute little project but I don't think it should be more than $6. My daughter had fun putting the stickers on and we use it as a decoration on her lunchbox.

Chalkola Chalk Markers & Metallic Colors - Pack of 16 chalk pens - For Chalkboard, Whiteboard, Window, Labels, Bistro - 6mm Bullet Tip with 8 gram ink
Offered by Website Task
Price: $22.77
2 used & new from $18.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, January 8, 2016
We really love these chalk markers. They are very vibrant and long-lasting. We bought them after seeing a review at www.artforkidshub.com
We've used them on our chalk table and our windows. They clean off easily without leaving any lasting residue. We enjoy adding decorations to our windows.

International Arrivals Sparkle Gel Crayons, Set of 12
International Arrivals Sparkle Gel Crayons, Set of 12
Price: $11.63
8 used & new from $11.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these gel crayons, January 8, 2016
We really love these. They are very glittery and colorful. We use them in our art journals. I would buy another set, and this would also make a lovely gift for an artist.

Zing Air Huntress Zing Shot
Zing Air Huntress Zing Shot
Offered by THE BT GROUP
Price: $7.84
5 used & new from $6.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Lame, January 8, 2016
This review is from: Zing Air Huntress Zing Shot (Toy)
Not impressed with this. I bought it for my daughter. Its really awkward to use and does not work very well.

RCA RCR503BR 3-Device Palm-Sized Universal Remote
RCA RCR503BR 3-Device Palm-Sized Universal Remote
Price: $5.49
95 used & new from $0.45

5.0 out of 5 stars works perfectly fine, January 8, 2016
We lost our TV remote and so we bought this. What can I say? it works and is a great buy at less than $7.

LE Rechargeable LED Book Light, Portable and Flexible, 2-Level Brightness, AC Adaptor and USB Cable Included, Daylight White, Travel Light, Clip Light with Stand, Task Lighting
Offered by NEON MART
Price: $18.50
2 used & new from $8.50

5.0 out of 5 stars very useful light, January 8, 2016
I love this light! In the past I've had really junky book lights, so I was hesitant to buy another. I am impressed with this one because it holds the charge for a long time. When it does need to be charged, you just have to plug it in... no batteries! Win. I would buy another.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20