Profile for amaguy518 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

amaguy518 RSS Feed (Albany, NY USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Empire e70.24 24-Inch Professional Aluminum Box Level
Empire e70.24 24-Inch Professional Aluminum Box Level
Price: $34.96
13 used & new from $29.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made!, March 6, 2014
I bought this when I started framing in my basement. I dropped it on a concrete floor, stepped on it, cut things on it. It still looks and works great. I have had no problems with it's accuracy either. This is a very nice level that I'm sure I'll have for years to come.

Genuine Honda 08U43-SJC-100 Rear Under Seat Storage
Genuine Honda 08U43-SJC-100 Rear Under Seat Storage
Offered by LHM Honda
Price: $131.98
11 used & new from $117.99

4.0 out of 5 stars The Price is...Tough (get it?), March 6, 2014
The unit itself is useful; nice place to put the grocery bags, gloves, ice scraper etc. It fits under the seats nicely. Do yourself a favor and find the pdf of the install instructions, it will not come with the item (not a big deal). It only took me 15 minutes to install and it works well.

I gave it 4 out of 5 stars because I feel like I'm rating how I felt about the purchase, and I felt like a expected a little higher quality for $110. The plastic could be a little thicker, they could have even included some dividers within the unit for that price.

Having said that; if you're OK with the price, it's a nice thing to have. Overall I'm glad I bought it.

NeilMed's Sinus Rinse Pre-Mixed Packets, 100-Count Boxes (Pack of 2)
NeilMed's Sinus Rinse Pre-Mixed Packets, 100-Count Boxes (Pack of 2)
Offered by OTCRX4U
Price: $28.99
12 used & new from $21.42

4.0 out of 5 stars Product still great., September 8, 2012
The product is still the same, still works well. I just don't understand why they went to square packets rather than the rectangular packets. The older packets would fit right into the neck of the bottle. This left no room for spilling etc. The square packets are very awkward.

RiverRidge X-Frame Bathroom Towel Tower - White
RiverRidge X-Frame Bathroom Towel Tower - White
Price: $111.30
7 used & new from $35.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, especially for the money., March 11, 2012
This shelf goes together pretty quickly; the instructions aren't great, but it's relatively self-explanatory. It took me a little longer because I was trying to face damaged piece to the rear, but that's shipping problem.

48 Square Feet ( 12 tiles + borders) 'We Sell Mats' Black 2' x 2' x 3/8" Anti-Fatigue Interlocking EVA Foam Exercise Gym Flooring
Offered by We Sell Mats
Price: $36.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Shipping is tough, the product works, March 3, 2012
I purchased a set of these a year ago, paid almost $20 for shipping. It took them 10 days to get the box to me, and I could lift the box with 3 fingers when it arrived. They MUST be pocketing 80% of that shipping charge.

Anyway, a year later now, I wanted to increase the amount of protection for my hardwood floors in the fitness room. I already had half the room with these things, so I bought another batch. Same nonsense, emails saying they're coming a month from now, then a week, then 2 weeks. I came home from work one day, they were sitting on the front porch on a day I wasn't expecting anything. Good thing I wasn't out of town.

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A few days after this review, I was contacted by the company president. We spoke for 5 minutes; this is not a faceless corporation, this is a small "mom and pop" in North Carolina. They don't get the same shipping deals as larger companies, explaining the higher shipping cost. I was left with a genuine impression that these people are trying their best to make their customers happy. I'd be more than happy to do business with them again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 23, 2013 12:02 PM PDT

Wix 24815 Cabin Air Filter  , Pack of 1
Wix 24815 Cabin Air Filter , Pack of 1
Price: $15.58
39 used & new from $12.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick, Easy..Surprisingly Necessary, March 3, 2012
I have a 2007 Honda CRV with 67,000 miles on it, I purchased it around 40,000 miles. I've never touched the cabin air filter, apparently neither had the previous owner. I really viewed them as silly, until I removed the one that was in there. When you consider all the times you're in the car with the windows closed, this is $12 well spent.

I'm a pretty handy guy, but as I said, I had never bothered with a cabin air filter before. It's easier than changing the engine air filter, just get the glove box to drop lower than normal by unhooking some hooks, then it's staring you right in the face. This filter looked very similar to the existing filter, seems to be working great.

Patton 14-inch High Velocity Fan, PUF1410C-BM
Patton 14-inch High Velocity Fan, PUF1410C-BM
Price: $36.99
34 used & new from $33.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Moves some air, August 20, 2011
On low this thing moves more air than a box fan on high. I run a window A/C in my office, then place this in the doorway shooting down the hallway into the living room. My 1,400 square foot home is comfortable thanks to this thing.

Omron 7 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Omron 7 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Offered by Empire Depot
Price: $69.00
22 used & new from $63.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Large arms, no worry, July 19, 2011
I contemplated many different devices, I was always worried about performance and cuff size. My arms are not small, and this cuff even has room to spare. The device seems very accurate and is simple to use.

Shop-Vac 90328 Ridgid Replacement Cartridge Filter
Shop-Vac 90328 Ridgid Replacement Cartridge Filter
Offered by Great Household
Price: $19.82
37 used & new from $12.96

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit Craftsman!!!!, February 13, 2011
I set a bookmark on my computer for this filter. I would order a couple now and then; I use it for water often, you end up changing the filter more frequently. All of the sudden, they're shipping me something that is about 2 inches too tall, and has a metal top. They actually changed the picture too. Even though this is the SAME MODEL NUMBER, it is no longer the same filter. I'm hoping Sears stocks the old ones, or I'm buying a new vacuum. It definitely won't be a Craftsman if they don't support the product 2 years after I bought it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 29, 2011 3:31 PM PDT

Nikon MB-D80 Multi-Power Battery Pack for the Nikon D80 & D90 Digital SLR Camera - Retail Packaging
Price: $149.00
15 used & new from $50.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Duration, September 25, 2009
I flew into Las Vegas in June and spent about 4 days in different parts of the southwestern desert, shooting away. I used my D-80 to fill two 8GB memory cards, which equated to about 1,200 pictures. NOT ONCE did I have to charge these batteries, and I probably could've hiked with it for another day or 2.

That alone makes the grip worth while. The 2 of these batteries combined as a power source is VERY impressive.

Page: 1 | 2