Profile for Ktkeeps > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 35

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ktkeeps RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Alive! Men's Max Potency Multivitamin, 90 tablets
Alive! Men's Max Potency Multivitamin, 90 tablets
Price: $11.60
32 used & new from $11.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Gentle on the stomach, yet very potent!, June 12, 2013
These are my husband's favorite vitamins. He notices a difference in his overall health, as well as his daily health and mood when he remembers to take his vitamin. Very easy on the stomach due to being food-based. he highly recommends these!

Back to Bed, Ed
Back to Bed, Ed
by Sebastien Braun
Price: $11.90
64 used & new from $0.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book to teach children to stay in bed., June 12, 2013
This review is from: Back to Bed, Ed (Hardcover)
Our daughter loves this book because she also has a stuffed bunny...just like Ed! It helped her learn to stay in her bed, when combined with other techniques. It was a great aide.

Thinkbaby sunscreen SPF50+ benefiting LIVESTRONG, 3 ounces.
Thinkbaby sunscreen SPF50+ benefiting LIVESTRONG, 3 ounces.
Price: $10.69
43 used & new from $9.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells great, not greasy, works well!, June 12, 2013
We were concerned with cancer-causing chemicals in our sunscreens (crazy, huh?). We did some research and found that this was a brand that didn't have a lot of "junk" in it. It smells very pleasant, isn't greasy at all, and definitely blocks the sun out! Our fair skinned toddler hasn't had a single line or burn yet this summer, and it's all thanks to this sunscreen. We will definitely be buying more!

BABYBJORN Smart Potty, Green
BABYBJORN Smart Potty, Green
Price: $19.95
15 used & new from $14.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Our daughter's preferred place to potty!, June 12, 2013
Our daughter prefers this potty over any other...and it's easy to clean and not so bad on the eyes. Definitely recommend!

Lexington Super Soft Brushed Microfiber Sheet Set Queen Size 1200 Thread Count 6 Piece Light Pink
Offered by 20 Lakes

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, cheap sheets with terrible stitching., June 12, 2013
I will never spend less on sheets again! These are absolutely awful. They slide all over and come off the mattress, the stitching is far apart and looks like it's going to burst, there are loose threads everywhere, and the quality is just awful overall. Never again!

Queenberry Sterling Silver Knitting Wool Ball Bead for European Story Charm Bracelets
Offered by Queenberry Inc
Price: $22.98
2 used & new from $19.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect mother's day gift., June 12, 2013
We bought this for my mom for her Pandora bracelet for mother's day and she was thrilled- she especially though the little needles were adorable.

SunBusters Girls Bucket Hat (UPF 50+), Pink Urchinberry, Medium
SunBusters Girls Bucket Hat (UPF 50+), Pink Urchinberry, Medium
Offered by Plangea Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Sun Hat!, June 12, 2013
My daughter is almost 3 and I ordered the medium so it would fit this summer and possibly next. It's a great fit, and since it can be tightened with the rope, it fits perfectly! She asks to wear it, so I know it's comfortable, and her face stays blocked from the sun all day! It even covers the neck on certain days, which is a big help. It's made very well, is cute, and has help up in the wash! (I line dry it though). Will definitely buy this brand again for child #2 due in August!

TOMS Women's Classic Canvas Slip-on,Red,10 M
TOMS Women's Classic Canvas Slip-on,Red,10 M
Offered by IQ Fashions
Price: $40.15
20 used & new from $31.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfiest shoes ever!, September 30, 2011
I love these shoes. I'm going to order more shoes from TOMS in the future. My 1 year old loves her TOMS, too. I think I'll get my husband a pair now! They're comfortable, easy, and feel well-made. I love the red, too!

These feel very true to size and seem to be a medium width!

Women's Carhartt Zip Thermal Knit Shirt BLACK 2XL REG
Women's Carhartt Zip Thermal Knit Shirt BLACK 2XL REG

2.0 out of 5 stars Falling apart after 2 washes, September 30, 2011
1) The shirt is very short. If you are tall, this shirt might not be comfortable for you length-wise.

2) After one wash, some of the seams started unraveling. After 2 washes, they're really bad. I'm very disappointed.

3) After two washes, the shirt is already fading.

I feel like I had really high expectations for this thermal because of the higher price tag and the great reputation of Carhartt, but this shirt stinks. I am extremely bummed!

Cosco Juvenile Scenera Convertible Car Seat, Medallion
Cosco Juvenile Scenera Convertible Car Seat, Medallion

2.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable baby, June 13, 2011
We bought this to put in Nana's car for out and about. Nana and I took baby on a 3 hour road trip up to the northern part of the state to visit family this weekend, and baby cried the entire time. She was wiggling and sinking into the seat, it's shaped like a bucket seat. I had to put a fleece jacket behind her to keep her from slouching so badly. She was extremely uncomfortable...and I can't wait to return it and buy another Britax Marathon...which she absolutely loves. There is no padding on this either.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4