Profile for A. Bower > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 44

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Bower RSS Feed (NY, NY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
0.63 Ct Round Natural Purple Amethyst Black Diamond 925 Sterling Silver RingRing
Offered by GemStoneKing
Price: $79.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful ring, but stone fell out within a couple months with only light wear., May 14, 2015
LOVE this ring. If the stones didn't fall out within a couple months it would have gotten 5 stars. Very disappointed. I expected more for the price. I liked it enough to want a replacement, but don't think it's worth the price if the seller doesn't back the quality.

Fisher-Price Imaginext Supernova Battle Rover
Fisher-Price Imaginext Supernova Battle Rover
Offered by ToySheep
Price: $99.99
10 used & new from $93.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome toy!, December 30, 2014
My boys love this!! They are 3 and 6 years old. There is a lot to do, figure out, play with, etc. It's large enough that they can both play with it at the same time without getting in each others way or arguing over things. So nice to see them peacefully playing together. Would def recommend for young kiddos. Worth the $.

Star Wars Force Tech Darth Maul Electronic Helmet
Star Wars Force Tech Darth Maul Electronic Helmet
Offered by Coast2Coast4U
Price: $29.92
17 used & new from $19.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cool for Darth Maul fans! Might be scary for some little ones., January 16, 2013
My son loves Darth Maul. He has his light saber and Darth Maul is his favorite bad guy. The mask is well made and seems comfortable. That said, it is a little more scary than just looks. A couple of the things it says honestly kind of creeps me out. It has a pretty intense voice and these are the things it says:

"Fear attracts the fearful. Fear is my ally"
"I am a weapon forged by the dark side"
"I sense your fear"
"I will finish you, Jedi"
"I am Darth Maul, Sith apprentice"
"At least we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge."
"You've never faced my kind before."
"I am well trained."
"You are no match for me."

Really just the ones about fear seem a bit much. It gets a little personal for young kids when you start talking about manipulating with fearful emotions. Just my 2 cents. I'd reserve this for 6 or 7 year olds and be mindful if it scares the younger ones as the voice is a bit demonic... but hey, it's Darth Maul so it's to be expected I suppose.

David Beckham Instinct EDT Spray For Men, 2.5 Ounce
David Beckham Instinct EDT Spray For Men, 2.5 Ounce
Price: $12.99
47 used & new from $12.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Great everyday scent for a man!, January 16, 2013
My husband doesn't like anything overpowering, and this is definitely not too strong. It's a clean, attractive scent. I love the way he smells with it on. If you're worried about getting something that would be offensive to some people, stick with this. It's very universal and professional!

Yatzy+ HD FREE
Yatzy+ HD FREE
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Yahtzee!, January 16, 2013
This review is from: Yatzy+ HD FREE (App)
Works well on my Kindle Fire HD. Fun game. Easy to use and nice picture. I'd recommend it to anyone looking to get their Yahtzee on.

Lafe's Organic Baby Foaming Baby Shampoo &  Wash,  Bottle
Lafe's Organic Baby Foaming Baby Shampoo & Wash, Bottle
Offered by East Coast Vitamin's
Price: $11.75
20 used & new from $6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great natural baby soap, January 16, 2013
With all the junk they put in most baby washes, I was very happy to find this one. I feel good about using it on my kiddos. Other reviews talk about a bad smell, but I haven't noticed that at all. It isn't even very strong and it foams up very nicely. My boys' hair comes out soft and shiny. We have some SUPER sensitive skin in this house, and no issues with it. Highly recommended.

Fertility Friend Mobile - FertilityFriend.com
Fertility Friend Mobile - FertilityFriend.com

2.0 out of 5 stars Very glitchy on my Kindle Fire HD, January 16, 2013
I was using this to keep track of things and it worked decently well for a little, but started to get very glitchy. Things would disappear and then it wouldn't open for days at a time. When you're trying to track things, it's impossible when it does this stuff. Pretty frustrating. Hoping they have ironed out some of the edges since I stopped using it a few weeks back. Idk if it's just the Kindle platform or what, but it started off great and just fell apart.

My Farm Friends
My Farm Friends
by Wendell Minor
Edition: Board book
Price: $6.17
104 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book!, January 16, 2013
This review is from: My Farm Friends (Board book)
This is my son's favorite book. He's 16 months, and he's loved it for a while now. I had pre-ordered the board book option and I'm so thankful that they released it! Our first copy was paper and it was getting pretty destroyed with how much he wanted to go through it. The pictures are all very good quality and colors nice. I was worried it would look cheaper and not catch his interest in board book form, but he loves it just as much! & I learned there were 2 pages we were missing for so long I forgot they existed. Cute book. Great for kids who love animals.

Earth Mama Angel Baby Organic Mama-To-Be Tea Sampler, 16 Teabags/Box  (Pack of 3)
Earth Mama Angel Baby Organic Mama-To-Be Tea Sampler, 16 Teabags/Box (Pack of 3)
Price: $10.47
10 used & new from $9.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Helped my pregnancy!, January 16, 2013
I found this during my second pregnancy. Wish it found it for my first! Heartburn tea helped more than other remedies and morning wellness tea really took the edge off morning sickness. They all taste very good. This is a great gift to get a newly pregnant friend and I would highly recommend them!

J Reynolds JRPKSTGD Mini Electric Guitar Pack
J Reynolds JRPKSTGD Mini Electric Guitar Pack

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome guitar for young kids!, January 16, 2013
The guitar itself was spotless and well made. The amp is not very powerful, but strong enough to sound cool and can be carried around. Comes with some picks too. Love the strap. Strings that come with it don't stay in tune always, but not awful. All in all it's a good deal if you're looking for an electric guitar for a young child. Works well with adjustable guitar stands. Oh, and the box apparently varies. I took off one star cause of the strings and cause sometimes the cord is to easily pulled out of the guitar.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5