Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS
Profile for Shopper > Reviews

Browse

Shopper's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Shopper RSS Feed

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars It serves the purpose, November 2, 2013
I brought this product because I needed extra coverage when exercising. It is great for working out but the material is very flimsy and the snap is easy to break so open carefully. For the price it's okay.

Wanted Shoes Women's Kiley Ankle Boot,Black Patent,7.5 M US
Wanted Shoes Women's Kiley Ankle Boot,Black Patent,7.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice boot!, May 4, 2013
This is a lovely short boot. I brought this boot because I seen it in the store and they don't have my size. This a great looking boot with dress pants or just a pair of jeans. Love them. I always get compliments on these boots. They are very comfortable. If you work in retail and are standing for a long period of time I recommend these.

Oakley Women's Shine Support Tank Top, Jet Black, Large
Oakley Women's Shine Support Tank Top, Jet Black, Large

3.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly what it looks like, May 4, 2013
This item does not look and feel like it looks. In the photo it looks great, but the fabric is really flimsy. Did not think the quality of fabric was worth the price....

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed, June 18, 2011
The bag was every bit beautiful in person as it was on the photo. The bag was very vintage and elegant. The price was great. I was so excited when I received bag bcz it was for a wedding . The disappointment came when I opened the package and beads were missing and the chain to bag was missing. I would recommend this bag. But Amazon cannot replace the item purchase they can only refund and you have to re-order. Since the wedding was one week away didn't want to take a chance to order and not get it in time for wedding.