Profile for E. Snyder > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

E. Snyder "Tinkerbell fan" RSS Feed (Florida)

Page: 1 | 2
Amzer CRUSTA Rugged Embedded Tempered Glass Case with Belt Clip Holster for iPhone 6  (For Space Grey iPhone 6) - Black/Purple
Amzer CRUSTA Rugged Embedded Tempered Glass Case with Belt Clip Holster for iPhone 6 (For Space Grey iPhone 6) - Black/Purple
Price: $45.00
4 used & new from $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a fantastic case for your IPhone 6!!!, January 10, 2015
I finally was going to upgrade my Iphone 3GS to the Iphone6. Since my Iphone6 was being shipped I knew I had a little time to research cases. my Iphone 3gs has had the same Otterbox Defender case for the past five years and it is still in amazing condition. Now my kids have Iphone5s with Otterbox Defender cases and though the provide amazing protection the newer cases are just not as good a quality as my 3g case. So when I researched Otterbox Defender cases for the 6 I was reading so many mixed reviewed. So I was a little leery about that. I spent three days reseaching cases online. Everytime someone would tell me about their case I would research it but then find a lot of negative reviews. these cases that were supposed to protect $700+ phones were not doing their jobs. Then I came across this Amzer CRUSTA case. After thorough research i felt like I found the perfect case to provide that full protection that I wanted and also would look good. I loved that there were so many color combinations that I could make and I really like that back of the case if clear so I can see my phone since the Iphone6 is a really good looking phone. Amzer has online tutorials to show you had to put the case on protective screen on. It was so easy to do. I am very happy with my case.

Accu Flora Pro-Biotic Supplement, 72 Count
Accu Flora Pro-Biotic Supplement, 72 Count
Offered by Bama4348
Price: $24.99
5 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So many positive results from taking Accuflora, January 10, 2015
I don't have major digestive issues but enough so that they are bothersome. When I had the opportunity to try Accuflora ProBiotic Supplements for free from Smiley360 I figured why not. This opinion is 100% my own. I have been reading so many positive things about probiotics in the Women's and Health magazine articles that this would be the perfect opportunity to try it out for myself. Also, liked that the research shows that taking probiotics can help boost your immune system. One of the things I liked about the Accuflora is that they have a gel layer around the caplet so that during digestion it allows it to release the probiotics at a controlled rate up to 12 hours. Also, the Accuflora contains five beneficial strains of live active cultures. I researched this and read that all probiotic supplements are not the same but the Accuflora contains more probiotics. So I followed the dosage of taking two caplets per day. After a few days of taking the Accuflora I started to see a difference in my digestion. I wasn't getting upset stomachs after eating and wasn't feeling bloated and I was now more regular. Now I don't know if there is any relation to this but I suffer from sinus problems. I always wake up stuffed and have a sinus headache. I have seen a decrease in this since starting the Accuflora. I don't know for sure if this is coincidence or that it is actually boosting my immune system but it sure is nice not taking sinus meds and pain reliever for the headache everyday. I am seeing positive results and will continue to take these.

Secret Outlast Completely Clean Scent Women's Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant 2.6 Oz
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $7.01
10 used & new from $4.26

3.0 out of 5 stars Once I had been using the gel for a few days I was easily able to regulate the proper amount of clicks to ..., October 27, 2014
As a bzzagent I have the opportunity to try out Secret Outlast Gel Antiperspirant. I have been using the Secret Outlast Gel for almost two weeks now. Previously I used a solid so this was a first time for me using a gel. Once I had been using the gel for a few days I was easily able to regulate the proper amount of clicks to get the right amount of gel out. I have tried it right after showing and also in the mornings when I get up. It does take a little while for it to dry so I can't immediately get dressed. It also states that the Outlast will give you 48 hours of protection. I find that I am not even getting one day of dryness or odor free protection. I am finding that I need to reapply it later in the day if I have plans that night. I do really like the scent. It is clean and fresh. Also, it is not 100% white mark free. It is considerable less then a solid but not completely white mark free. If this Secret Clear were on sale and I had coupons I would purchase it but it would not be my top choice.

PLEMO Bohemian Style Canvas Fabric 14 Inch Laptop / Notebook Computer Sleeve Case Bag Cover, Sunlight Garden
Offered by Avantek
Price: $25.00
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome laptop cover, September 13, 2014
Great quality and fits my daughter's 14" laptop perfectly. It protects her laptop and the pattern and colors are really nice. Beyond my expectations.

niceeshop(TM) Bohemian Cross Beads Synthetic Leather Bracelet Adjustable Size,Brown
Offered by niceeshop.
Price: $3.59
2 used & new from $3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boho Bracelet, October 10, 2013
The price can't be beat. My daughter is into Boho so I thought this would be the perfect bracelet for her. I was pleasantly surprised with the quality. I have seen similar type bracelets at local stores for a lot more money. I like that it is adjustable because my daughter has small wrists.

Blue Q Cameras Zipper Pouch
Blue Q Cameras Zipper Pouch
Offered by Deerso
Price: $7.25
14 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Zipper Pouch, October 10, 2013
It is exactly what my daughter needed for school. It is the perfect size to hold pens, pencils and she can fit her small calculator in it too. It is very well made and I like the material it is made out of. It is plastic like but not cheap looking. Don't have to worry about it getting wet and ruining what she may be carrying in it. Great price for a very nice pencil case.

Hot Pink Soft Silicone Skin Case for Apple iPod Touch 4 (4th Generation)
Hot Pink Soft Silicone Skin Case for Apple iPod Touch 4 (4th Generation)
Offered by EF-Cloud
Price: $2.35
5 used & new from $2.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded my expectations, April 4, 2013
I wasn't sure what to expect for this price. My daughter wanted a pick IPod Touch case and all the ones she has had in the past always tore. I figured for the price may as well give it a try. Since it was coming from Hong Kong I knew the ship time was long but it actually came soon then expected. It fits her IPod well and seems pretty sturdy and so far is doing a good job of protected her IPod Touch.

Apple Ipod Touch 4 4g 4th Generation Purple Gameboy Silicon Gel Cover Case Protector + Screen Protector + Microfiber Pouch Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars My Daughter Loves It, April 4, 2013
My daughter was so excited to receive her new Cover Case for her IPod Touch. It really looks like a gameboy and she loved when some of her friends thought it was a game boy. It is good quality and fits her IPod well. Glad to have the much needed protection.

Vehicle/Car & Home/Travel Charger for Pantech Link AC/DC Power Adapter Set
Vehicle/Car & Home/Travel Charger for Pantech Link AC/DC Power Adapter Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Better then Expected, March 13, 2013
My daughter's Pantech charger broke and AT&T price to replace it was ridiculous. She never had a car charger for it so which would have come in handy so when I saw this deal and the price I figured how bad could it be. I am so glad I made this purchase. Both are good quality and work perfectly. My daughter was afraid she would be without a charger for an extended amount of time but the shipping was very fast.

Raising Lions
Raising Lions
by Joe Newman
Price: $13.49
30 used & new from $8.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Resource, December 20, 2010
This review is from: Raising Lions (Paperback)
As a volunteer in special need classes I brought this book the attention of our ESE Coordinator. This a great resource and it is full of common sense techniques that really work. The book is easy to read and easy to apply in so many different situations as well as daily life. I like that the book has real life examples and techniques and ideas on how to implement them. This book is very user friendly. Great in the classroom as well home setting.

Page: 1 | 2