Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Y. A. Hobson > Reviews

Browse

Y. A. Hobson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 44

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Y. A. Hobson RSS Feed (San Antonio TX)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Permo Vintage Retro Antique Opening and Closing Dark Rusty Brown Wire Cage Wall Light Lamp Sconce
Offered by buyee (US Shipping)
Price: $37.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT LOOK & VALUE!, February 11, 2016
Beautiful, versatile lights. The fact these lamps come with bulbs make this product an awesome value! For me, these lights will be used for aesthetics only as they do not produce enough lumen for my sitting room. Customer service was prompt and professional.

Ethical Mini Skinneeez Wild Geese 13-Inch Stuffingless Dog Toy
Ethical Mini Skinneeez Wild Geese 13-Inch Stuffingless Dog Toy
Price: $9.89
26 used & new from $0.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy - Recommend Highly, February 7, 2016
As usual, this product works well but is of short duration for the dog for which I buy it. He is a "kill the squeaker" type dog and will rip any pet product apart to kill the squeaker. I use dental floss and sew it back together with replacement squeaker's and he tears is apart is new areas because he cant quite get through the dental floss and we go through this routine a few times until it is now worth sewing up any longer. I also buy these for dogs as the animal shelter who are more gentle with them and they are wonderful. Overall I highly recommend the product - you can't judge by my sister's dog who literally destroys everything in minutes (so I buy items on sale - this was a lightening deal) or clearance to try to provide the little ripper - umm - I mean nipper - with toys.

Access Denied Womens RFID Leather Trifold Wallet and RFID Checkbook Holder 2-in-1 (Deep Black Smooth)
Offered by Access Denied

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wallet!, February 7, 2016
I was hesitant on buying this as I have used the same wallet for over 30 years and just love it; however, looking at the new wallets like mine, they are not RFID so I decided to take a chance on this one when it was on a lightening deal. I am so glad I did. This wallet fits my purse perfectly. I do not use the checkbook cover but it would be equally perfect - and I will likely change my primary checkbook over - I just have not to date as I so rarely write checks. The wallet has plenty of space for my credit cards, insurance cards, superstore cards, and so on. The bill compartment is great because it expands for easy access to the bills and there are multiple places to put coins. The credit card slots were really tight when I got the wallet but they are a little better after about a months use - certainly not loose - but better than they were when I got the wallet. So far I really have not found any flaws in this wallet. It is very well made and I believe it will hold up for years to come. Very pleased.

Salam Vitamins, Vitamin D3 5,000 IU, Halal Softgels, 120 count (pack of 2)
Salam Vitamins, Vitamin D3 5,000 IU, Halal Softgels, 120 count (pack of 2)
Offered by Salam Vitamins

5.0 out of 5 stars You can't go wrong with thes product:, January 29, 2016
Great product, very easy to take. Product arrived quickly and does not leave any after taste. The size of the capsule is grate because anyone can take it. You can't go wrong with this product!

Griffin Black/Red Cabana Journal Case for iPad 2, 3, and (4th gen.) - Folio case plus workstand for iPad
Offered by Griffin Tech
Price: $9.99
9 used & new from $3.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case for a Great Price!, December 13, 2015
This is a great case! I can't believe I got the case for under $5 and it is a great fit for my iPad. The exposed pieces of the case are covered with cloth which is a great touch and the case has a great closure which really helps as some cases become very loose and no longer charge accurately. The color is a true red with black stripes but it isn't overpowering but definitely makes the iPad easy to spot. I would highly recommend purchasing this iPad cover. I am seriously considering buying another one just for backup though I feel like I will get significant wear from this case - much longer than any other case I have owned. You just can't beat it!

Hanes Women's Ladies Tank with Woven Sleep Pant Pajama Set, Rose, X-Large
Hanes Women's Ladies Tank with Woven Sleep Pant Pajama Set, Rose, X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars PJs are so comfortable, August 17, 2015
Update12/12/15: I have owned these several months now and they wash remarkably well and have held up wonderfully. I really like that the waist is reinforced and has a drawstring so it does not roll up - very nice touch. I think the best way to determine the fit for yourself is to use measurements because at 5'3", these PJs fit me perfectly - no drag on the floor - but I have a short torso and long legs (relatively). Where you carry your height really impacts what you buy and can wear. (For example, some people are very long in the torso and have short legs while some people are short in the torso and have long legs.) For these PJs, the outside leg is 39" and the inseam is 28". I hope this helps you in deciding whether to order this item!
I LOVE these PJs. I worried about the fit but they were perfect. I am not a small woman, but these looked lovely on and I would buy in another color in a heart beat - so comfortable. Highly recommend.

Stylus, F-color™ Black Ink 2 in 1 Ultralight Stylus & Click Ballpoint Pen for Touch Screen, iPhone 6s 6s Plus 6 6 Plus 5 5s 5c, iPad Pro,iPod, Android, Orange Green Blue Purple Red, 10 Pack
Offered by F-color
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pen/stylus, August 17, 2015
These are great pen/stylus combination. Really like them and so convenient. I have them in multiple locations through the house and have to try to keep them from walking out the front door because everyone likes them so much. Highly recommend.

Organic Silver Lozenges - Soothing Honey with Lemon: The Perfect Cough Drop for Cough, Throat & Mouth Health or Even Daily Supplementation and Immune Support - Contains 30ppm Silver Solution in Each Drop - My Doctor Suggests Brand
Offered by My Doctor Suggests
Price: $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Really helped clear up Cough, August 17, 2015
Great Lozenges! My sister had a cough she could not get rid of but these lozenges really helped her. Her cough was not as deep or as frequent when using these lozenges as compared to others we had tried. Highly recommend

Wilton Perfect Results 3 Piece Springform Set
Wilton Perfect Results 3 Piece Springform Set
Price: $22.11
35 used & new from $18.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Wilton is the Best, August 17, 2015
Great set of springform pans. You can never go wrong with Wilton!

Zyliss Set of 2 Paring Knives Knife Set
Zyliss Set of 2 Paring Knives Knife Set
Offered by Splendid Products
Price: $12.99
15 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Knives that Stay Sharp, August 17, 2015
Love Zyliss knives. I first bought these on another website and was so glad to discover on Amazon at almost half the price. Very good product. My sister has a way of destroying every knife we own - whether it is dulled from chopping items it shouldn't or bent from being used to open things it wasn't meant to. The Zyliss knives hold up to her abuse and maintain their edge. Truly the best knives we own.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5