Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for erag > Reviews

Browse

erag's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

erag "Erag" RSS Feed (Oneonta, NY USA)

Giardinelli Super Saver Trumpet Care Pack
Giardinelli Super Saver Trumpet Care Pack

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, November 30, 2012
My grandkids love and use it. Good deal. They're finally taking care of their instruments. Worth the money and I'd do the deal again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, November 30, 2012
A great set of old Johnny Cash. A lot of songs I'd all but forgotten about. Good sound and great price!

JJC LCH-27 LCD Hood for Canon DSLR Camcorder With 2.7" LCD Screen
JJC LCH-27 LCD Hood for Canon DSLR Camcorder With 2.7" LCD Screen
Offered by JW Photography Accessory
Price: $5.99
8 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars LCD Hood works great., June 24, 2011
I looked for quite a while for something to help me when I was videoing on a sunny day and finally came across this hood by cowboy studio. It was a lot cheaper than others I had seen and I wasn't to sure whether it would work, but when I got it I was surprised, it's great. It does the job I wanted done and it didn't cost me an arm and a leg. I recommend this product highly.

GLASS BUTTER DISH - GLASS SHOP BUTTER DISH
GLASS BUTTER DISH - GLASS SHOP BUTTER DISH

5.0 out of 5 stars butter dish, October 24, 2010
I've owned this dish for over a year. Everyone who sees it comments on how great it is and where can they get one. Until today I have never been unable to find one anywhere. Now I want to order some for gifts and another for myself. It looks good on the counter too.

Acer Aspire One AOD250-1116 10.1-Inch Red Netbook - 3+ Hour Battery Life
Acer Aspire One AOD250-1116 10.1-Inch Red Netbook - 3+ Hour Battery Life

3.0 out of 5 stars Netbook for my wife, February 6, 2010
This was a present for my wife and she hasn't used it yet. I find that it's too small for my taste but it does seem to work OK and it did come with XP which , in my mind, is still better than VISTA or 7.
I'm sure she'll get around to using it in the kitchen as she had planned.

Holiday TV Classics: 49 TV Classic Episodes
Holiday TV Classics: 49 TV Classic Episodes
DVD ~ Ricky Nelson
Offered by Sunday River
Price: $5.72
81 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Got It, February 6, 2010
I ordered this set as a surprise for my wife and was surprised myself when I found out it was the same set I had ordered last year but with a new cover and description. Oh Well!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 29, 2011 8:50 PM PST

Bath Boutique Valet Mirror, Chrome
Bath Boutique Valet Mirror, Chrome

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Service, April 17, 2008
I got good service and the product was as advertised but I found out that I could have gotten it for $10.00 less locally. Oh Well!