Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Debra M. Warner > Reviews

Browse

Debra M. Warner's Profile

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Debra M. Warner RSS Feed (Cleveland)

Page: 1 | 2
★ PREMIUM QUALITY ★ Universal Waterproof Case for iPhone 6S, 6, 6 Plus, 5, 5S, 4, Galaxy S6, S5, Note 4, LG G4, HTC etc.. by Voxkin® - Best Water Proof, Dustproof, Snowproof Pouch Bag for Every Cell Phone - Includes FREE Armband + Compass + Lanyard
Offered by Voxkin
Price: $49.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy with confidence, December 15, 2015
This is a gift, but, I know this will work for my daughter when she is on the water. Looks like it is well made. And the seller has been great with communication and shipped fast.

Fashionable Turquoise Chip Necklace 17.5 Inch
Fashionable Turquoise Chip Necklace 17.5 Inch
Offered by Luostdo9090
Price: $19.99
4 used & new from $4.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice and well made so far, March 3, 2015
Very nice and well made so far! Now I wish they made it in other lengths to go with different tops. This is a short necklace, but, that is what I wanted. Very happy and fast delivery. Nicely packaged. Thanks!!!

Dyeables Women's Eden Dyeable Sandal,White,5.5 M
Dyeables Women's Eden Dyeable Sandal,White,5.5 M

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty shoe!!, November 10, 2014
This shoe is very pretty, but, it does run a little on the small size. The problem would be the toe area. They hang over the shoe. I am keeping them, though, because they work with the dress. I can get through the evening with them, I hope!!!

S Is For Sanity: For all the parents out there who just want a little sleep
S Is For Sanity: For all the parents out there who just want a little sleep
by Melissa Gallitto
Price: $10.00
11 used & new from $6.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes a great shower gift, August 25, 2014
Very cute! Makes a great shower gift!

Jackpot Party Casino - Slots HD
Jackpot Party Casino - Slots HD
Price: $0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars takes my money, January 12, 2014
Love the games but as I play my bet will suddenly jump up to a higher bet. You don't realize it until your money is suddenly gone. Then you have to either buy coins or wait out the 4 hours to get your next bonus of coins. And that is not very much. It also takes too long to get to the next level of games. I start to get tired of playing the same game over and over. This game needs some fixing.

Bling Jewelry 925 Silver Tin Cup White Cultured Pearl Station Bracelet
Bling Jewelry 925 Silver Tin Cup White Cultured Pearl Station Bracelet
Offered by Bling Jewelry
Price: $20.99
2 used & new from $20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, March 28, 2012
Very pleased with my bracelet!!!!! Buy with confidence. Shipping was fast. Prettier in person. You won't be disappointed. Wish I had bought the necklace from here, too. But it goes very well with the one I have.

Grid-It Organizer,  Black (CPG4BK)
Grid-It Organizer, Black (CPG4BK)
Offered by GizmosForLife
Price: $9.76
68 used & new from $9.76

5.0 out of 5 stars GET IT, January 8, 2011
Bought this as a requested gift for Christmas. Never heard of it before, but, wish I had bought some more for gifts. Daughter loves it. It's sturdy, well made. It is perfect for a purse organizer. I plan on buying more for future gifts. And one for myself.

E-Z Coupon File Organizer
E-Z Coupon File Organizer
Offered by Toy Ranch
Price: $8.99
4 used & new from $8.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay, January 2, 2011
This is almost as bad as the plastic ones in the dollar store. Oh wait, the plastic ones hold more. Don't waste your money. (Adding this comment, a week later) Okay, I guess I was a little too harsh. I'm sorry. This will work if you don't carry a lot of coupons and keep them trimmed. A little bigger would have been better. This does fit neatly into my purse, when I'm not overloaded with coupons. Taller tabs or dividers would have been nice, too.

The Virginian - Complete First Season on 10 DVDs - Limited Edition Embossed Collector's Tin! Plus Bonus Interview DVD!
DVD ~ James Drury
9 used & new from $29.32

5.0 out of 5 stars OUR FAVORITE WESTERN!, January 1, 2011
So glad this came available. We have been watching this on the western channel, but, we love seeing this in order. Can't wait for the next seasons to follow.

Matt Houston: Season 1
Matt Houston: Season 1
DVD ~ Lee Horsley
4 used & new from $89.97

5.0 out of 5 stars My all time favorite!, January 1, 2011
This review is from: Matt Houston: Season 1 (DVD)
If you loved the show, then you know what I mean. This was my favorite. I am so happy to have this on dvd. Hope the next seasons will follow.

Page: 1 | 2