Profile for Debra M. Warner > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Debra M. Warner RSS Feed (Cleveland)

Page: 1 | 2
Jackpot Party Casino - Slots HD
Jackpot Party Casino - Slots HD
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars takes my money, January 12, 2014
Love the games but as I play my bet will suddenly jump up to a higher bet. You don't realize it until your money is suddenly gone. Then you have to either buy coins or wait out the 4 hours to get your next bonus of coins. And that is not very much. It also takes too long to get to the next level of games. I start to get tired of playing the same game over and over. This game needs some fixing.

Bling Jewelry Sterling Silver Tin Cup White Freshwater Pearl Station Bracelet
Bling Jewelry Sterling Silver Tin Cup White Freshwater Pearl Station Bracelet
Offered by Bling Jewelry
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, March 28, 2012
Very pleased with my bracelet!!!!! Buy with confidence. Shipping was fast. Prettier in person. You won't be disappointed. Wish I had bought the necklace from here, too. But it goes very well with the one I have.

Grid-It Organizer,  Black (CPG4BK)
Grid-It Organizer, Black (CPG4BK)
Price: $7.43
41 used & new from $7.19

5.0 out of 5 stars GET IT, January 8, 2011
Bought this as a requested gift for Christmas. Never heard of it before, but, wish I had bought some more for gifts. Daughter loves it. It's sturdy, well made. It is perfect for a purse organizer. I plan on buying more for future gifts. And one for myself.

Jokari Ez Coupon Holder Tan Taupe Shopping Organizer wallet
Jokari Ez Coupon Holder Tan Taupe Shopping Organizer wallet
Offered by thePruneDanish
Price: $8.35
11 used & new from $1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay, January 2, 2011
This is almost as bad as the plastic ones in the dollar store. Oh wait, the plastic ones hold more. Don't waste your money. (Adding this comment, a week later) Okay, I guess I was a little too harsh. I'm sorry. This will work if you don't carry a lot of coupons and keep them trimmed. A little bigger would have been better. This does fit neatly into my purse, when I'm not overloaded with coupons. Taller tabs or dividers would have been nice, too.

The Virginian - Complete First Season on 10 DVDs - Limited Edition Embossed Collector's Tin! Plus Bonus Interview DVD!
DVD ~ James Drury
15 used & new from $18.53

5.0 out of 5 stars OUR FAVORITE WESTERN!, January 1, 2011
So glad this came available. We have been watching this on the western channel, but, we love seeing this in order. Can't wait for the next seasons to follow.

Matt Houston: Season 1
Matt Houston: Season 1
DVD ~ Lee Horsley
Offered by American_Standard
Price: $19.61
39 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My all time favorite!, January 1, 2011
This review is from: Matt Houston: Season 1 (DVD)
If you loved the show, then you know what I mean. This was my favorite. I am so happy to have this on dvd. Hope the next seasons will follow.

Barnaby and Me
Barnaby and Me
by Linn Sheldon
Price: $11.66
30 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars MEMORIES!!!!!!, January 1, 2011
This review is from: Barnaby and Me (Paperback)
We watched Barnaby every day before supper. It was magical. What a great trip down memory lane. Anyone from the area should pick this up and enjoy your childhood all over again. Even the dark stuff makes you feel for Mr. Sheldon. I am so sorry that he never did a narrative of this book so we could hear his voice. May he rest in peace.

Govino Wine Glass Flexible Shatterproof Recyclable, Set of 4
Govino Wine Glass Flexible Shatterproof Recyclable, Set of 4
Offered by Peppercorn
Price: $14.95
25 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, December 31, 2010
These glasses are the best! Comfortable to hold, nice to drink out of. Just don't put them in the dishwasher!

Vinyan
Vinyan
DVD ~ Emmanuelle Béart
Offered by newtownvideos
Price: $4.45
106 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!, April 28, 2009
This review is from: Vinyan (DVD)
Don't bother to even pick this up and read the back. This movie was disturbing, boring, confusing, and horrible!!!! Only kept watching it because I needed to know what happened to their kid. Never did find out!!!!! Made no sense!!!!

Feed Muscle, Shrink Fat Diet
Feed Muscle, Shrink Fat Diet
by Kathy Smith
189 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, March 27, 2008
This is probably the best diet book out there! I have always followed Kathy Smith's workouts in the past 20 years. Now that I am post menopause, I needed a lifestyle change. This was it. The first week teaches you discipline. It actually is fun if you like a challenge (planning and shopping for your meals). I was amazed at how my cravings for sweets tamed down. Second week was good because I felt a change. I also was happy to add carbs! (Actually felt guilty.) Again a challenge. Third week....it became a habit and part of my lifestyle. I plan on keeping this going. Would be happy to get back into the clothes that fit me just before starting menopause!!! Talk about turning back the clock. Make sure you exercise!!!!! Big factor in this and drinking water!!!! I chose to use her sculpting dvd the first 2 weeks. Later add aerobics. And when the weather changes, walking!! Good luck to all and stick to it. It works!!!!

Page: 1 | 2