Profile for Mom > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mom RSS Feed (Atlanta, Ga)

Page: 1 | 2
Sensationnel Bump Human Hair Wig - Vogue Crop-1
Sensationnel Bump Human Hair Wig - Vogue Crop-1
Offered by Perfect beauty
Price: $27.85
6 used & new from $21.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, March 21, 2013
I have had this style before, and it's shorter more like a bob and it looks fabulous on expecting the caramel color tomorrow, you won't be disappointed with this style!

1.0 out of 5 stars HORRIBLE, March 15, 2013
Please do not buy this it looks horrible and nothing like the photo! I had to laugh myself after putting it on, I purchased a small that is way to tight!

Slim Extreme 3D Thermo Active Serum Shaping Waist, Abdomen and Buttocks - Fat Burner,8.8 fl. oz
Offered by Trade Express USA
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this stuff!, March 12, 2013
I have been using for almost a week and I can see a difference I think it removed water weight out of my stomach area anyway I ordered another tube today, I will be getting this on the regular, love this stuff!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 30, 2013 10:52 AM PST

4.0 out of 5 stars Works for me!, March 12, 2013
I received this product on Wed March 6th and have been taking it with diet and exercise weight loss is 3 lbs after checking my weight this morning, I have noticed an increase in my energy, and it curbs my appetite, I have never been a big eater so this works in my favor, no side effects from it, as with any diet pill you have to change your eating habits and work out, I will post a new review next week same day for weight loss results, good luck everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, October 19, 2012
I just received this in the mail today, and tried it, first let me say I work out 3-4x's a week so progress was already in the making, I applied the wrap and used an ab wrapper around it and I let it stayed on for an hour, all I can say is wow! I am finally wearing the dress that I had in the closet for a couple of months, this plus my workouts=total body makeover!!!

Green Coffee Bean Extract 800mg, Double Strength Fat Burner, 120 Capsules, Natural Weight Loss Pills , 50% Chlorogenic Acid, Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract 800mg Per Serving, 40 Day Supply
Price: $30.97
2 used & new from $30.97

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff is AWESOME, October 3, 2012
I have been on these pills for about a week now and have lost 5 lbs, I can feel and see the difference, do not second guess this purchase! I have also changed my diet and I work out 3x's a week and drinking plenty of water, so for you people who are looking for a miracle with no work, it's not going to happen!

Black Large Vicky Giraffe Print Faux Leather Satchel Bag Handbag Purse
Black Large Vicky Giraffe Print Faux Leather Satchel Bag Handbag Purse
Offered by Fash Limited
Price: $16.99
2 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Stylish!!!, April 4, 2012
I received this bag today and I love it, the reviews about the smell, and how tacky it is, isn't true! I am a very trendy person, and you won't regret this purchase, it has brown and black in it, it isn't a black bag as listed. Love it!

XOXO Women's XO5310  Silver-tone Bracelet With Rhinestones Accent Watch
XOXO Women's XO5310 Silver-tone Bracelet With Rhinestones Accent Watch
Offered by gameusa
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasteful, March 26, 2012
I am a watch lover, and XOXO brand watches are nice, I can match them up with whatever I am wearing, I received this one today, and I love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit, March 26, 2012
I ordered this dress in a small, and it fits nicely, a nice going out simple, but sexy dress, I will be wearing it to dinner with my husband.

Sakkas Soft Jersey Feel Solid Color Smocked Bodice String Halter Long Dress
Sakkas Soft Jersey Feel Solid Color Smocked Bodice String Halter Long Dress
Offered by Sakkas Store
Price: $69.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible!, March 26, 2012
This dress is clearly nothing like the picture, it's for a larger woman, the small was like a large on me, too big, and way too long, very uncomfortable, it looks like a maternity dress.

Page: 1 | 2