Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for SanTenSa > Reviews

Browse

SanTenSa's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SanTenSa RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Wonderstruck Taylor Swift Eau De Parfum Spray, 1.7 Fluid Ounce
Wonderstruck Taylor Swift Eau De Parfum Spray, 1.7 Fluid Ounce
Offered by On Stop
Price: $20.15
51 used & new from $16.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife loved it, March 16, 2013
The packaging of this product is fantastic. Bought this for my wife for valentines day. She was very impressed. Nice mild perfume.

Bumkins Waterproof Zippered Wet Bag, Blue Owl
Bumkins Waterproof Zippered Wet Bag, Blue Owl
Price: $9.86
6 used & new from $9.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bag, March 16, 2013
I first bought a bag without zippers, but my son's school insisted on a zipped bag. Now when we use both bags we find bag with zip is definitely better.

Fisher-Price Rainforest Melodies and Lights Deluxe Gym
Fisher-Price Rainforest Melodies and Lights Deluxe Gym
Price: $43.85
99 used & new from $31.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, December 11, 2012
My son loved it, we started using it when he was 6 months old. He grew-up with it, we had it until he turned 1. This toy helps with motor skill development. Cool music and lights.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Average Laptop, December 11, 2012
I was a little disappointed when I opened this laptop. It's dully lit in an enclosure that has an outdated design. The metallic color is an upside that kind of makes up to give a new gen look. Having used Lenovo T series for work for many years now I went with Lenovo because of it's good track record on reliability.

Pros:
Dolby sound (very impressive)
HDMI port (Connected to TV to watch a movie on Netflix with subtitle)
Quiet operation
Rugged built - quality keys
LCD screen
Metallic finish

Cons:
Outdated design - In the age of ultrabooks this bulky laptop's designers still live in the past
No fancy lights (while competitors offer backlit keyboard this laptop don't even have a wasy to indicate battery is charging)
Inferior camera
Wi-Fi (can be spotty at times, takes a while to connect)
Bulky

This will be a good fit if you are looking for an entertainment PC that you don't need to have it on your lap all the time. Plenty of storage (1TB) with decent performance (I5 - 6GB RAM).

Windows 8 is tricky and has already hanged-up and crashed a couple of times. I haven't installed any app other than anti-virus. A few times laptop installed windows updates but failed to complete the installation.

TYC 800026P Hyundai Replacement Cabin Air Filter
TYC 800026P Hyundai Replacement Cabin Air Filter
Price: $9.67
25 used & new from $6.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well for my 2006 Azera, October 19, 2012
Fits and works perfectly like the Hyundai genuine cabin filter but for a fraction of the price. I'm continuing to buy this since 2011.

Ray-Ban RB3136 Caravan Sunglasses 55 mm, Non-Polarized, Arista/G-15XLT
Ray-Ban RB3136 Caravan Sunglasses 55 mm, Non-Polarized, Arista/G-15XLT
Price: $112.50
20 used & new from $112.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shades, October 19, 2012
I love my RayBan sunglass. Even after I dropped it once from a reasonable height it made it with only a minor scratch. Worth the money.

LG CLA-305 Original Micro USB Car Power Charger - Non-Retail Packaging - Black
LG CLA-305 Original Micro USB Car Power Charger - Non-Retail Packaging - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Heats up my mobile, October 19, 2012
Within minutes of hooking up this charger to my phone, my phone gets super hot. It even restarted my phone once. I have used it only a few times and every time the heating was apparent. Don't buy this charger.

Husky Liners Custom Fit WeatherBeater Molded Rear Cargo Liner for Select Honda CR-V Models (Black)
Offered by ecustomhitch
Price: $91.00
97 used & new from $91.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product for a reasonable price, September 18, 2012
I'm very happy with this purchase. This product perfectly fits my 2012 CRV EXL. I'm glad I didn't spend 100+ dollars on the Honda's floor mat. This is a must, if you would like to protect your trunk from stains and spills. Bought via prime shipping, delivered as promised in a perfect shape.

SANOXY IPAD 2/3/4 Vegan PU Leather Case With Stand for Apple IPAD 2/3/4 (Black)
SANOXY IPAD 2/3/4 Vegan PU Leather Case With Stand for Apple IPAD 2/3/4 (Black)
Offered by nursace
Price: $5.99
4 used & new from $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the price, April 21, 2012
Best bet at this price. Has a nice rich look. When closed puts your iPad to sleep and conserves battery. Area for improvement -Needs more stability in horizontal standing position.

Nikon D3100 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 Auto Focus-S Nikkor Zoom Lens (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Radio Electronics USA
Price: $363.00
120 used & new from $160.00

5.0 out of 5 stars No brainer, May 6, 2011
This is a great buy. If you are in the market for digital SLR, don't look any further. For the price it doesn't get any better. I'm glad I made a decision to buy this camera.

Page: 1 | 2