Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more
Profile for Cathryne J. Johnson > Reviews

Browse

Cathryne J. John...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 65

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cathryne J. Johnson RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Michael Kors Black Leather Uptown Astor Large Satchel Tote Handbag
Michael Kors Black Leather Uptown Astor Large Satchel Tote Handbag

1.0 out of 5 stars Used Bags! Don't buy!!!, February 28, 2016
Just received this bag as a gift and it looks used! I have other MK bags that I've had for several years that are in better shape than this one! It's going back! Smh!

It's Our Time Big Girls' Lightweight Duster Cardigan, Cream/Dry Desert/Silver/Grey, Medium
Price: $10.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, January 30, 2016
Very cute and fashionable for the little ones... I took the advice of the previous reviews and ordered a size up and it fit great! It's light weight so it's perfect for most California winter days and spring... My granddaughter loves it so I ordered one in another color!

Waitress Wonders Seamless Compression Nylons (X Large) (XL, Tan)
Waitress Wonders Seamless Compression Nylons (X Large) (XL, Tan)
Offered by WAITRESSWORLDLLC
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Tights Ever!, January 30, 2016
These are the best tights for being on your feet all day! Thank you Waitress Wonders 😊

Chinese Laundry Women's Everlong Micro SU Ballet Flat, Camel, 10 M US
Chinese Laundry Women's Everlong Micro SU Ballet Flat, Camel, 10 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and stylish!, January 5, 2016
Beautiful and stylish! These are comfortable and very easy to wear.., I love These mules and especially because I have a bone spur on my big toe from working on my feet many years and these mules are wide enough to not put pressure on it. My toes don't slide into the pointy part of the shoe either.. They're perfect casual shoes!

Womens Black Brocade Gothic Steampunk Floral Jacket Coat - Size X-Large
Womens Black Brocade Gothic Steampunk Floral Jacket Coat - Size X-Large
Offered by Glam and Gloria
Price: $99.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful coat!, December 15, 2015
It's beautiful but I took the advice of the other reviewers and got the XL. I'm 5'8" and a slim build at 140lbs... I have broad shoulders so I thought I should size up 2 sizes like the reviews said due to Asian sizing. However, I'm a 34C and I think the others are more busty than I am therefore a large would have done nicely. But thankfully it has the corset ties in the back and tightening those made me look like I have an even smaller waist! Loving that!! I look like an hour glass and I could be the model for this beautiful coat. I'll make sure to post pics when I wear it on New Years. 😊

XOXO Women's Fitted Jumpsuit, Black, 11/12
XOXO Women's Fitted Jumpsuit, Black, 11/12

5.0 out of 5 stars Runs big!, December 15, 2015
Love, love, love this jumpsuit but I should have listened to other reviewers... It runs in women sizes and not juniors. I wear a 9-11 in juniors and a 6-8 in women's... I got the 11/12 and it was 3-4 sizes too big! Should have gotten the 7/8 or the 5/6 when it was on sale for $36! Had to send the larger one back because it just didn't look like it should... I'm tall (5'8") so I figured I'd need the length but it ended up being far too long as well as far too big. I'm hopeful it goes on sale again!

Leveret Matching Doll & Kid Christmas 2 Piece Pajama 8 Year
Leveret Matching Doll & Kid Christmas 2 Piece Pajama 8 Year
Offered by Leveret
Price: $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Bomb dot com, December 15, 2015
These pajamas are too cute! They're soft and just as pictured. My first order was misplaced by the postal system so I contacted the company and they refunded my money asap and I reordered the pajamas my granddaughter picked out again. They came the next day! I have ordered other Dollie and Me items from the Leverette company and each is just as adorable as the last. I can't wait to see my granddaughter in them! Thank you Leverette... You're the bomb dot com!

Bumper Pamee05 Ankle Booties (Black, 10)
Bumper Pamee05 Ankle Booties (Black, 10)

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake heel, fake leather, fake happiness!, November 21, 2015
Hated em... And they were ordered by mistake. Stupid butt phone order! They'd be ok if they didn't have a huge wedge inside the shoe. I'm tall enough and don't need that and had put them in my cart because I was trying to decide on which pair of booties. They claim to be leather but they're polyurethane! Or PU leather which isn't clear on the product description. It's only on a small part if you click on the details and I do mean small! They are advertised as leather but that's false. I dislike false advertising and I do note the seller when this happens so I never order from them again. Don't buy these unless you like fake leather, a wedge heel inside the shoe that makes them look weird and a smell that makes you think a refinery is operating out of your feet! 👎👎👎. These get 3 thumbs down!

AX Paris Women's Velvet Black Romper(Black, Size:10)
AX Paris Women's Velvet Black Romper(Black, Size:10)
Offered by AX Paris

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Beautiful!, November 21, 2015
Absolutely Beautiful!!! This was the find of the year! I wanted an outfit that I could wear to work during the day for New Years and this little number is perfect! I'm a beverage server and I really needed something that would look cute, dressy (without being a ball gown), and comfortable to work in. This is going to be perfect! Fits like it was tailor made for me. I'm an off the rack girl which means that I'm perfectly proportioned for clothing without any needed alterations. Having said that, I feel almost anyone could wear this adorable romper. It has enough stretch that if any part of the garment were snug, it would give and still be comfortable. I am already thinking of places that I can wear this after I use it for New Years. And did I mention how fast the delivery was? I'm serious! I ordered it and BOOM... The doorbell rang! Actually it was ordered early in the morning and delivered the next afternoon. I couldn't be more pleased! Thanks AX & Amazon!! 😊

Skechers Performance Women's Go Walk Autumn Slip-On Walking Shoe,Black,9.5 M US
Skechers Performance Women's Go Walk Autumn Slip-On Walking Shoe,Black,9.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Great comfort!!, September 20, 2014
Cute but a bit smaller than their fabric style! They have the same great comfort though! These shoes are bomb!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7