Profile for BL > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BL RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Gets the job done...for a while., December 11, 2013
This cord loses it's gusto after a few months of normal use. The cable inside of the wrapping isn't the best quality and shorts out after a while.

iPad For Seniors For Dummies
iPad For Seniors For Dummies
by Nancy Muir
Price: $15.22
32 used & new from $2.72

4.0 out of 5 stars Underwhelming, but to be expected.., December 11, 2013
I gave this as a gift. The recipient tells me there is some pretty good information inside as well as some OBVIOUS stuff. Somewhat underwhelming...

Boss Tech Products Knit Touchscreen Gloves with Conductive Fingertips for Use with All Touchscreen Electronic Devices- Gray
Offered by East Coast Gifts & More
Price: $7.99
12 used & new from $2.86

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed..., December 11, 2013
I think I used these gloves for a week before I threw them away. They are basic gloves you buy at the drugstore, but with the touch screen ends. Pretty cheap material, and barely warm.

FASH Professional makeup Brush Set, 18 pcs,For Eye Shadow, Blush, Eyeliner, eyebrow
Offered by Fash Limited
Price: $45.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality brushes, no shedding!, December 11, 2013
These brushes are great! I love the variety to choose from, and the protective plastic for travel and storage. They are perfect for beginners all the way to the pros!

Simple & Chic Gray Stripes w/ White Fringes Cashmere Feel Scarf
Simple & Chic Gray Stripes w/ White Fringes Cashmere Feel Scarf
Offered by Peach Couture
Price: $24.95

3.0 out of 5 stars I like the detail, but it leaves something to be desired..., December 11, 2013
This scarf is warm, but short. I do like the way it matches with my navy wool coat, but it does leave something to be desired as the material isn't very cozy (which is what I was looking for). I do like the chevron stitching throughout, that adds a bit of nice detail.

New Black Soft Silicone Case Protector for Apple Ipod Touch 4 Gen
New Black Soft Silicone Case Protector for Apple Ipod Touch 4 Gen
Offered by SF Planet
Price: $4.44
4 used & new from $4.19

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me!, December 11, 2013
This case is very basic, and that's all I needed. I always appreciate the silicone covers as they are easier to grip onto.

WallyBags 60 Inch Garment Bag, Black, One Size
WallyBags 60 Inch Garment Bag, Black, One Size
Price: $39.99
11 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for travel, December 11, 2013
I used this bag when traveling out of the country with my wedding dress. It was very spacious and easy to tote around the many airports we were in.

I would recommend wrapping your item with a sheet in case something pokes through the bag as it is a little thin.

Blue Soft Silicone Skin Case for Apple iPod Touch 4 (4th Generation)
Blue Soft Silicone Skin Case for Apple iPod Touch 4 (4th Generation)
Offered by CZ-Two
Price: $5.00
4 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty basic, but good value, December 11, 2013
Pretty basice iPod cover. I've always loved the jelly silicone ones as they're easier to grip when on the go.

CaseCrown Chameleon Glider Case (Olive Aqua Green) for Apple iPhone 4 and 4S (QTY 1) - Screen Protector Included

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, I've ordered two!, December 11, 2013
Love this case! The grips on the side are very convenient, and it really makes me feel like my phone is protected. I also love the little lips around the screen in case I drop it.

Thermos Tritan Hydration Bottle, Hello Kitty, 12-Ounce
Thermos Tritan Hydration Bottle, Hello Kitty, 12-Ounce
Price: $8.99
15 used & new from $7.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size for toddlers, December 11, 2013
I wasn't aware when ordering (could be I didn't read the fine print), but this is an actual THERMOS brand water bottle. My youngest niece brings a sippy cup to bed with her of water just in case. This is perfect as she is becoming a "big girl" and will need something a little less juvenile. It is GREAT wuality, and recommend it to anyone interested!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3