Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Mandii M. > Reviews

Browse

Mandii M.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mandii M. RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Miss U Hair Death Parade Chiyuki Girl's Syntheitc Long Straight Purple Anime Cosplay Wig C182
Offered by Miss U Hair
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful quality! The white strip is wider than in ..., April 18, 2016
Beautiful quality! The white strip is wider than in the picture, which is what I was hoping for. The black hair has a nice purplish sheen to it. It's a great wig for a Death Parade cosplay!

Rubie's Costume Haunted House Collection Ninja Costume, Black, One Size
Rubie's Costume Haunted House Collection Ninja Costume, Black, One Size
Offered by SSAA Accessories
Price: $16.40
14 used & new from $10.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty much just bought it for a Ninja Sex Party ..., April 18, 2016
Pretty much just bought it for a Ninja Sex Party cosplay group lol. The quality is pretty bad, the sewing on the top was uneven. It's hard to describe, but the arm/sleeve is scrunched and warped from being sewn incorrectly. As I said, I basically bought this just for the design. I'll probably end up cutting it out and transferring it to another shirt. It's the typical thin, polyester fabric most costumes are made out of, so it's comfy enough. Buy cheap if you're looking to modify this for Ninja Brian. If you actually want it for a Halloween costume, I would look at different Ninja costume in all honesty

Xenoblade: The Secret File - Monado Archives Art Book
Xenoblade: The Secret File - Monado Archives Art Book
by Monado Archives Xenoblade
Edition: Tankobon Hardcover
99 used & new from $34.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing artbook! If you are a huge fan of ..., March 14, 2016
Amazing artbook! If you are a huge fan of the game series, I recommend it 100%. Bought it as a Christmas gift, and it did not disappoint.
The major problem with buying Japanese artbooks, untranslated, is that they usually have a lot of interviews and general text that, unless you can read and translate Japanese with ease, is pretty useless to most (That's one reason I was very disappointed with the Nier artbook, way too much text). What's nice is that this book, while it still has lots of interviews/text, it is filled with concept art, weapons art, backgrounds, etc. It's a very thick book, and is filled with lots of goodies.

Jake Arrieta Chicago Cubs "Fear The Beard" T-Shirt ADULT XL
Jake Arrieta Chicago Cubs "Fear The Beard" T-Shirt ADULT XL
Offered by SMART ZONE
Price: $7.22
27 used & new from $6.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Got this for my father for Christmas and he loves ..., March 14, 2016
Got this for my father for Christmas and he loves it. Got him an XL, and fits as any Men's XL should :)

Women's Contrast Wide Striped Opaque Tights
Women's Contrast Wide Striped Opaque Tights

1.0 out of 5 stars I felt like I was squeezing into a child's size, March 14, 2016
Waaaay too small. I am only 5'4'', and about 135lbs, and the crotch of the stockings barely went above my knees. I felt like I was squeezing into a child's size, even felt like a sausage casing around my waist. I swapped them out for the same brand, thinking maybe they sent me the wrong size, and after 3 exchanges all of them fit the same. I even went to a Halloween store in my town, found Leg Avenue (this brand) in the Women's One-Size fits most, and had the exact same problem! Luckily, I found a different website and brand of the same general style and those fit like a glove.
For some reason I seem to be the minority, which is a good thing I suppose. Regardless, I figured I would share my story just in case anyone else has problems. It's funny, cause I usually struggle with the waistline of items like this, but I'm so short I never have to worry about vertical fitting. This was the first time I've ever had a problem getting stockings to fit because I was "too tall". While the waistline was tight, it was bearable, but there's no way I could have gone to my event with these barely making it past my knees.

Ganondorf amiibo - Japan Import (Super Smash Bros Series)
Ganondorf amiibo - Japan Import (Super Smash Bros Series)
Offered by MEGUMI TOKYO SHOP
Price: $9.90
215 used & new from $1.36

5.0 out of 5 stars I hate scalpers, but if you wanna complain..., June 20, 2015
Just chiming in, for those complaining about scalper prices, these aren't pre-orders, these are imports. Some listings anyway. The price is high, however I import mine and 25ish is usually what I have to pay after shipping anyway. For collectors we know it's over priced, but until Nintendo steps up and makes these more readily available and fights scalping by doing so, then some of us have no choice than to import!
I hate scalpers, but if you wanna complain, contact Nintendo!

*EDIT* I originally meant to give this product a 5/5 stars, my mistake! Also, to review the product itself: It's amazing. The sculpt, the paint, it's a quality amiibo! Nintendo is stepping up their game since the first release of humanoid amiibos (Original Marth... *shudder*)
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 30, 2015 8:37 AM PDT

Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW! PS3
Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW! PS3
Offered by CT&E Vitalizing
Price: $11.49
120 used & new from $2.86

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun dungeon crawler... freezes a lot., November 20, 2013
Not too much I can say, its a simpler dungeon crawler. Its got fun playable characters and each one feels unique and worth playing. I own this for the ps3, and sadly twice I have had to reset in the middle of the dungeons. Once during a boss battle involving these green gloopies. One of them glitches in a wall, and although he was still alive, we could not kill him and his hits didn't hurt us either. And a second time when I picked up a chicken in a chest (don't ask), the game just straight up froze. I don't know if this is an issue with all copies of the game, or just ps3 copies, but its a huge deal breaker when you've got a whole lot of gold and treasures and lose your hours worth of progress. Instant mood killer once that happens, and I and myself switching to a differentgame wentirely out of frustration.
I would review the gameplay and graphics more, but there's not much to say. Voice acting is great, love the colorful graphics, and the gameplay is simple. The game is lots of fun with multiple friends, and its worth picking up, maybe not for full price. I'd say $20 most. Have fun, and I hope you don't glitch or freeze like I did!

Monster High: Ghoul Spirit - Nintendo DS
Monster High: Ghoul Spirit - Nintendo DS
Offered by Ocean Reef Electronics
Price: $8.00
92 used & new from $3.13

1.0 out of 5 stars Please, do not bother with this game., January 18, 2012
This "game", if I can call it that, is horrible. A complete waste of time and money. I summed it up to my friends like this: The game looks, plays and feels like a prototype that was only worked on for a month, then Mattel demanded it be on shelves the next day. I don't care if it is initially aimed towards younger kids and tweens, there is no excuse to treat ANY target audience like simpletons.

Graphics: The graphics are terrible. Now, I am not one for graphics making or breaking a game, but they certainly help. The characters and sprites in this game are so choppy and ugly, they are hardly recognizable. My favorite was Toralei and her catgirl friends.. The heads were so oddly shaped, they seriously looked like aliens.
On a side note: You make a character in the beginning of the game. Wow.. the sprites are so hideous. On top of that, for a girly game about fashionable monsters, there are only 2 outfits and 3-4 hair styles to choose from when making a character. I've seen fighting games with more customizable outfits!

Gameplay: Boring. Boring, boring, boring. All you do is run errands for the characters, in order to raise your "friendship meters". However, you have to answer to EVERYONE's requests, even if you don't want to. Example: On many of the character routes, you have to answer to Toralei, who is an enemy of the other girls, and all she is there for is to make you do something that only upsets the other girls. Oh yeah! And there's friend meters for 3 character you NEVER interact with. They have (horrible) sprites in the background, but you cannot talk or interact with them ever.

Mini Games: I honestly can't even call this a game. There is nothing fun about it. Even the "mini games" that are featured are the simplest of games. No, not "games".. more like "tasks". Again, not challenging or fun. One mini game is moving the stylus down 3 or 4 times. Then you're done. I swear, I don't care what age you are, these games only make you feel bad about yourself for being so boring.

Camera: The in game camera is terrible as well. I had to stop playing after a while because I got motion sickness. Thank goodness the game only takes about 4 hours or less to complete...
On that note, it only takes 4 hours, but it feels like a life time. You move so slowly, and the errands the girls ask you to do always involve going from one side of the school to the other. It only makes the game longer to trudge through. Very tedious!

I realize the game is aimed towards people 6 and up, and while a 6 year old -might- have fun with it, it really isn't worth the time or money. I would feel bad if I gave my daughter/grand-daughter this game, it is too simplistic to even offer a challenge. And I don't mean a difficultly level, I mean on an intellectual level. I beg of you, do not waste your money.

Monster High Friends Plush Lagoona Blue Doll
Monster High Friends Plush Lagoona Blue Doll
Offered by Amazing Comics
Price: $44.98
8 used & new from $17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Monster High Rag Dolls, January 4, 2012
(Note: This is a review for all the rag dolls. I am rating the quality of the rag dolls, and they are all very similar :) )

I recently picked up on the Monster High craze, and I just had to pick up my favorite characters! I was interested in the dolls, but my problem was the generic "bratz" type face didn't really seem to give off any expression or personality that I've come to love from each character. Then I found these plushies. Absolutely adorable. The dolls are a very basic pattern, and cute little (fake) button eyes. After messing around, examining them, I honestly don't have any issue with the quality of the overall plush. My only critique, however, would be a little bit of caution with the hair. The hair on the rag dolls is made from strands of yarn, and if you have ever messed around with yarn, you know that over time it can and will fray. My only suggestion would to be careful, and if it ever does fray (or to prevent fraying) dab some clear fabric glue on the ends of the strands of yarn.

Other than the yarn, I honestly think any fan will love these rag dolls, old or young. :) They have enough charm and cuteness, and they really do give off that unique "personality" of the characters. I highly recommend! (But watch out for the price! I personally wouldn't pay more than ~20 after shipping)

Monster High Friends Plush Frankie Stein Doll