Profile for Xeromal > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Xeromal RSS Feed

Cyclone Cup Shaker Bottle Black 20oz
Cyclone Cup Shaker Bottle Black 20oz
Offered by 4 peanuts
Price: $14.99
25 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic device!, December 3, 2013
Fantastic device! It mixes protein and milk quicky, and leaves no clumps. It's easy to break down and clean. The compartment that holds protein is very clever and makes taking to the gym a breeze.

Audio-Technica ATH-M50S Professional Studio Monitor Headphones
Audio-Technica ATH-M50S Professional Studio Monitor Headphones
Offered by Firemall LLC
Price: $109.99
86 used & new from $84.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly clear sound, balanced sound (No like beats), and very comfortable, February 19, 2013
It really sounds odd. Like headphones aren't even on. I don't know how to describe it. The sound is very clear and balanced. The cable is very long and perfect for work.

Isotoner Men's Spandex Glove With Suede Palm Strips
Isotoner Men's Spandex Glove With Suede Palm Strips

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm, Quality gloves; Meagre grip, October 12, 2012
These gloves are great as my first pair of non-skiing gloves. I really enjoy the look and warmth they provide even at cold temps in SLC. I really enjoy their snug fit, the best I felt in my testing. My only issue is their grip. I feel slightly uncomfortable driving with them as they could slip with enough force in a spinout.

Good gloves though.

RHA CA-200 Black Noise Isolating Over-Ear Headphones - 3 year warranty
RHA CA-200 Black Noise Isolating Over-Ear Headphones - 3 year warranty

4.0 out of 5 stars Great headphones for the price!, April 23, 2012
I bought these based on an impulse and did not expect too much since they were on 30$. When I got them, I surprised to see that they were in good packaging, and were taken care of. The design of these headphones are clean, and are not distracting in any way. I even use them at work! When I first listened to them, I was a bit disappointed. It wasn't that they were bad, the just weren't spectacular. It turns out that I was wrong in my judgement though. These phones can do much, you just need to modify them a bit. After adjusted my equalizer to my preferences, these things rock! Want Beats by Dre bass? Increase the low end of the equalizer and they will perform like a champ! I kid you not, they will perform on both ends at a good level, just take time changing the EQ to your preferences. I now love these headphones. :)