Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Stefanie > Reviews

Browse

Stefanie's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Stefanie RSS Feed

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Super Cute. Total Lack of Function., June 22, 2013
These are ADORABLE. But they shipped to me with two out of five lids broken and out of the three that were fine, ALL leaked. Yay for soy sauce on my red seats!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 23, 2013 10:24 PM PDT

Fresh Wave IAQ Air & Surface Odor Eliminating Spray, 32 oz
Fresh Wave IAQ Air & Surface Odor Eliminating Spray, 32 oz
Offered by JDCSupplies
Price: $28.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother with anything else., June 15, 2012
I've used it everywhere - rooms with litter boxes, funky-smelling carpets or furniture, in the car, in the bathroom, after cooking particularly smelly foods. . . it never disappoints. I'm trying to convince the guys at work to use it on the used cars because of how well it works. Another bonus? No nasty perfumey smell afterwards.

Don't bother with anything else if you need a deodorizer.

Invicta Women's 0268 II Collection Diamond Accented 18k Gold-Plated Watch
Invicta Women's 0268 II Collection Diamond Accented 18k Gold-Plated Watch
Offered by J.WALKER LLC
Price: $89.99
5 used & new from $80.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I finally bought it., June 15, 2012
I don't often do reviews, but Invicta left a nice card asking for them, so here you go:

I've had this watch bookmarked for months, but resisted adding it to my cart because it's a completely frivolous purchase. I finally gave in two days ago and bought the last one (sorry everyone!) and I'm SO HAPPY that I bought it.

It's lovely. It's well-made. It's a beautiful shade of rose gold, albeit darker than the one pictured. It's heavy, it's solid, and has just enough bling to look great at work - but not too great. The only problem is that it needs to be re-sized, but I'd rather have a watch with extra links than not enough.

If this goes on sale again, just buy it. You wont regret it. It's definitely worth the $800.00 MSRP. Anything less than that is a steal!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 17, 2013 10:27 PM PDT

Pilot Parallel Pen 2-Color Calligraphy Pen Set, with Black and Red Ink Cartridges, 3.8mm Nib (90052)
Offered by BestSource OfficeSupplies
Price: $8.06
19 used & new from $6.75

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a fan., February 21, 2012
I made a mistake in ordering - and that was thinking all Pilot pens were the same nib width, and I picked the green one for the color. I ended up with a 3.8mm pen that is not for letter-writing at all, which is 100% my mistake and not a fault of the pen, but renders it useless to me.

The ink flows well, but it tends to get blotchy, and the ink quality is low - it runs slightly, sinks through paper, and it only about 90% opaque. The pen has an excellent feel to it and the design is brilliant, but the low quality of the ink cartridges and the cheap feel of it doesn't impress me as much as it has apparently impressed other reviewers. The value for the money is lacking.

OXO Good Grips Salt and Pepper Grinder Set
OXO Good Grips Salt and Pepper Grinder Set
Price: Click here to see our price
30 used & new from $43.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as awesome as described., January 4, 2012
Our previous salt and pepper shaker broke, and I replaced it with these - it was well worth the money and my parents and I are now fighting over who gets to keep them.