Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Fred in Florida > Reviews

Browse

Fred in Florida's Profile

Customer Reviews: 40

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Fred in Florida RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Levi's Men's 517 Bootcut Jean
Levi's Men's 517 Bootcut Jean
Price: $30.00 - $59.50

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FIT!!, September 23, 2013
These jeans have the best fit out of any jeans out there! Iam 6"2 185lbs and its hard to find jeans that fit me. the 32x36 fits me perfect in these 517s. Ive had 3 pair now for a couple years and they are still holding up great. I came to Amazon today to get more but there out of my size. Ill be back. GREAT BUY FOLKS

Floortex 129020LV AdvantageMat PVC Chair Mat for Hard Floors, 48" x 36", Rectangular with Lip, Clear
Offered by Quality + Deals
Price: $35.95
16 used & new from $29.41

4.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT!!, September 9, 2013
I really like this mat!! Mine was shipped in a flat box. I use this on my low pile carpet as well and works great. A+++....

K&N PS-7007 Pro Series Oil Filter
K&N PS-7007 Pro Series Oil Filter
Price: $5.78
52 used & new from $5.78

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT!!, September 4, 2013
This is the only oil filter I will use! I use them in all three of my cars and trucks. K&N and Mobil 1 are the only way to go. Engines run cooler and steady.

Signature K9 1-1/2-Inch Agitation Collar, Black
Signature K9 1-1/2-Inch Agitation Collar, Black
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A+ Collar, July 11, 2013
I just recieved this collar a couple days ago. The quality of this collar is unmatched by any other Ive have ever bought! I have two Blue Pitbulls, Male 86lbs Female 58lbs. I bought this for my male and will be buying another for my female. A+++++ Collar. Very happy with this collar.

Carhartt Men's Detroit Belt
Carhartt Men's Detroit Belt
Price: $26.99 - $31.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Belt!, June 19, 2013
This is a very well made belt, Leather is thick and soft. I know Carhart grade has gone down in recent years but this belt is very well made for not being made in the U.S. Sizing is small, I where 32 and ordered 34 and fits perfect. I will be ordering another for sure. A+++

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST!, March 27, 2013
Sea Foam is the best, My truck has 146,000 miles and was running rough. I used two bottles in two fill up in a row. Seems to have helped a lot, truck runs smoother gas mileage is better by 2+ mpg. you can find it a wal-mart for about 9.00 bottle. It worked for me!

K&N PS-2006 Pro Series Oil Filter
K&N PS-2006 Pro Series Oil Filter
Price: $4.63
52 used & new from $4.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!, February 8, 2013
THIS FILTER IS THE SAME ONE AS THE OTHER WITHOUT THE NUT. GREAT FILTER TO SAY THE LEAST. IVE TRIED OTHER FILTERS AND THEY DO NOT DO THE JOB AND DONT LAST. k&n. are the only filters I use in my Truck Car AND Harley. Thet are THE BEST!!!!

Beaded Seat Cushion - Tan
Beaded Seat Cushion - Tan
Price: $18.90
4 used & new from $14.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not Great!, January 15, 2013
This fits my 2,500 Chevy Silerado 4x4 Great. The clips are not so great though! You would think with this seat cover you would get a better way to fasten it to the seat.

Vintage Look Distressed Brown Leather Strap Belt Snap On for Buckle (M (33"-35"))
Offered by South Beach Express
Price: $11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, December 21, 2012
Great Belt!!!! Love the look...soft leather with the worn look. great with jeans!!! A+++ give this a look you wont regret it.

Simulated Leather Seat Cushion - Black
Simulated Leather Seat Cushion - Black
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I love this seat cover! Great fit on my 2003 BMW 330i. great price and service... A great buy and would buy again. give it a try, December 19, 2012
I love this seat cover! Great fit on great price and service... A great buy and would buy again. give it a trymy 2003 BMW would buy another soon

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4