Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Wat > Reviews

Browse

Wat's Profile

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Wat RSS Feed (SF, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Coolpeds USA Super Lightweight Smart Electric Scooter  (Colors may vary)
Coolpeds USA Super Lightweight Smart Electric Scooter (Colors may vary)

4.0 out of 5 stars Update: Issue resolved, January 20, 2016
After settling a dispute, received the scooter and it's working well. Seems to be solidly constructed. Will be testing and update the review.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 24, 2016 9:25 AM PST

Rimable Foldable& Adjustable Teen and Adult Kick Scooter with Double Suspension (White)

2.0 out of 5 stars Build quality questionable, but full of features, October 1, 2015
I tried the 7xl coming from a Razor A5 and it's an upgrade in most ways. The deck is slightly larger which is good for adults (I'm 5 11), the wheels are slightly larger, there are front and rear shocks which work pretty well, the handle can be adjusted quite high, it has a kickstand, and it comes with a carry strap. I was quite happy the first few days, but the thing starts to fall apart. First the front fender came off, then the handlebar faster flew off. The whole frame started to get creakier despite keeping all visible/accessable bolts tight. Finally the handle bar started becoming dangerously loose and that's when I had to return it. If you can get a better built one, then this would be a great adult scooter.

2015 NBA Championship: Highlights Golden State Warriors (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) (TM1691)
DVD ~ Nba
Price: $17.32
30 used & new from $12.45

3.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining, but feels like a rushed product., October 1, 2015
The NBA should take a look at the excellent World Series blu-rays and take notes. I realize this is a condensed version of the events, but so many key storylines are glossed over or completely ignored. They barely go into how bad of a slump Curry was in and don't mention Klay's concussion scare and the list goes on and on. And don't get me started on the bargain basement packaging. This should have been so much better.

Pu Synthetic Leather Car Truck Seat Headrest Cover 1pc Beige
Pu Synthetic Leather Car Truck Seat Headrest Cover 1pc Beige
Offered by Unique Automotive Accessories
Price: $5.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid, but slightly small, October 1, 2015
These are a little on the smaller side but they get the job done. Pleather on one side and fabrics on the other.

Duco Men's Sports Style Polarized Sunglasses Driver Glasses 8177S (Silver Frame Mirror Lens)
Offered by Duco Glasses Co., Ltd.
Price: $48.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and quality, October 1, 2015
I purchased the mirrored lens with the silver frame and it looks as cool as I hoped. My head is on the large side and it fit right out the box. I did adjust the frame a bit to make it more comfortable though. The frame is quite moldable as is the nose guards. Should be easy for most head sizes to get a good fit. It comes with a very nice molded zipper case that has a thick ring clip to attach to backpacks or a belt loop. It also comes with a micro fiber cloth and mini screwdriver to keep the screws tight. Very happy with my purchase.

Quest Nutrition Protein Bar, Mint Chocolate Chunk, 20g Protein, 2.12oz Bar, 12 Count
Price: $24.99
20 used & new from $20.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Review of Mint Chocolate Chunk only, May 26, 2015
I've never had an absolutely terrible Quest bar until now. I usually order directly from the Quest site to get the freshest/softer bars so I was excited to see a new flavor. I ordered just three to be safe, but I could not finish a full bar. It tastes like medicine or eating a terrible toothpaste. I tasted a bit of all three to make sure it wasn't just one bad bar and all three tasted the same. I still love quest bars, but I highly recommend you try one bar of Mint Chocolate chunk before committing to more.

Sabrent USB 3.0 to SATA External Hard Drive Lay-Flat Docking Station for 2.5 or 3.5in HDD, SSD [Support UASP and 8TB] (EC-DFLT)
Offered by Store4PC
Price: $39.99
12 used & new from $18.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid so far, decent customer service, March 30, 2015
This review is for the USB 3.0 to SATA External Hard Drive Lay-Flat Docking Station. I put a 4TB Seagate SSHD drive in this connected to an iMac running Yosemite. I had a problem with the supplied USB 3.0 cable. I emailed Sabrent customer support and they mailed me a shipping confirmation for the replacement cable about two days later. One one hand, it was nice they shipped it out relatively quickly, but there was never a message of "sorry for the trouble, a cable is on the way" sort of thing. I didn't mind because the end result is the new cable works perfectly and I'm enjoying the product. Just wanted to put it out there if others have an issue with their product, it will most likely be dealt with efficiently, but not with a lot of chatter. It's over a month in and it's held up to semi regular use. Will update if anything else happens.

The Art of Big Hero 6
The Art of Big Hero 6
by Jessica Julius
Price: $28.28
125 used & new from $14.87

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but really wanted more, January 2, 2015
This review is from: The Art of Big Hero 6 (Hardcover)
This is truly a nice book, but it really goes by too quickly and not as in-depth as I would have liked. For example, each of the characters receive about four pages with early concept art, finished art, and some blurbs on their creation. It's okay, but I suspect hardcore fans like myself really want more. I still enjoyed the book, just wish they could have raised the price to have more pages and a larger book format to truly enjoy the art.

Mr Shield For Apple iPhone 6 Plus [Tempered Glass] Screen Protector [0.3mm Ultra Thin 9H Hardness 2.5D Round Edge] with Lifetime Replacement Warranty
Offered by Mr.Shield
Price: $21.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy yet - GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE, October 11, 2014
UPDATE: After exchanging two emails with the Mr Shield customer support, they have refunded my money. Good service. Wish the screen fit properly, but willing to give Mr Shield another chance with a future product.

Packaging and materials are very nice, but protector does not cover the screen. It's several centimeters short on the sides and also on the top and bottom. Very awkward. Also took two weeks to ship. Sent an email to customer service just now and will update if I hear back.

Auto Focus EF-NEX EF-EMOUNT FX Lens Mount Adapter for Canon EF EF-S Lens to Sony E Mount NEX 3/3N/5N/5R/7/A7 A7R Full Frame
Offered by FotoPal
Price: $77.90
8 used & new from $77.34

4.0 out of 5 stars Mileage will vary with lenses used, but great overall, August 13, 2014
I mainly bought this so I could used my beloved EF 100mm f/2 lens on the Sony A7 and it does indeed work. Here are my impressions from the first few days:

+ Autofocus works although a bit slow.
+ The 100mm f/2 lens is PHENOMENALLY sharp on the A7. To my eyes it looks better than the top rated FE Zeiss 55mm. I'm getting detail out of the A7 that I had only seen previously when I also owned an A7R. Just for that fact this adapter has already won a place in the camera bag.
+ Construction feels solid, lens attached firmly and the adapter attaches well to the A7 body.
+ Appreciate that it comes with a nice metal tripod collar.
+ Being able to adjust the aperture and get metering is quite impressive.
+ I can use the Sony remote app or remote cord to do self portraits, which would be impossible to do with a purely Manual Focus lens.

- As mentioned AF hunts quite a bit. I sometimes switch the MF to speed things up.
- Doesn't appear to be a way to update firmware. Would love to be able to update to get better AF speed.

If the AF was just a tad faster, this would be a five star product without hesitation. As is, it still is a great deal if you have full frame Canon glass and want to use it on the A7, A7R, or A7S.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 11, 2015 8:43 PM PST