Profile for B. Carlson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B. Carlson RSS Feed (Denver, CO)

Page: 1 | 2
Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Men's Razor With Flexball Handle Technology With 1 Razor Blade
Price: $13.59
2 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It really hugs your face!, August 16, 2014
One of the better shaves I've had in a long time!

Black and Decker LSW20 20-Volt Lithium Ion Cordless Sweeper,Includes 20v Battery
Price: $82.46
46 used & new from $56.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what I need it to do, August 16, 2014
Convenience? GREAT!
Light weight? ABSOLUTELY!
Enough power to blow of grass and leaves on hard surfaces? YOU BETCHA!!
Battery life? Does not hold up to the expectations they say it does... It's a battery hog. If you have additional batteries then not a problem.

Over all I really like this product and it does what I need it to do, blow off the grass and leaves off my driveway and sidewalks. My yard isn't huge, but I will drain an entire battery doing just basic yard maintenance and have sometimes needed to use an additional battery. No big deal as I carry the spare in my pocket and with it SOOOO easy to remove and replace the battery, it's not all that big of a deal.

This part is more about the Black and Decker line of 20v products.... For the first time, I've had a better then expected experience with many of their products in this line. I have the drill, leaf blower and weed wacker which gives me access to three batteries. The batteries are interchangeable and non of the three products have let me down. I will be investing soon in the leaf trimmer soon and see no reason based on their reviews it won't let me down either.

This has been a great product line and I would recommend it to anyone that's looking to purchase it.

Sterilite® 3 - Blue Sky Stacking/Nesting Ice Cube Trays
Sterilite® 3 - Blue Sky Stacking/Nesting Ice Cube Trays
Offered by Gifts 'n More
Price: $5.52
10 used & new from $5.47

2.0 out of 5 stars CAN be a bit messy....., August 16, 2014
Flimsy and you HAVE to pay attention when stacking these or you'll have a colossal mess that won't clean up easily.

You have to rotate directions in order for these to stack on top of each other.... If you don't, they will nest into each other causing the water to overflow out.... Inside a freezer this is a bad thing as the spilled water freezes almost instantly to the insides of the freezer....

I understand the idea for storing when not in use, but do ice trays really take up that much space?

Headset Buddy RJ9-PH25-Female RJ9/RJ22 to Male 2.5mm Headset Adapter
Headset Buddy RJ9-PH25-Female RJ9/RJ22 to Male 2.5mm Headset Adapter
Offered by Long Tail Products (Formerly Webko)
Price: $14.95
3 used & new from $13.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Wished it worked but at least customer service was great!, August 16, 2014
Didn't work and had to return (return was handled great!!).
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 24, 2014 4:06 AM PDT

SUNDELY Single Ear Boom Mic Headphone for Lucky Goldstar (LG) Motorola NEC Nextel Panasonic Polycom Telephone /IP Phone with 2.5mm 1-pin Connector
Offered by SUNDELY
Price: $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Met my expectation, August 16, 2014
Was exactly as described! Works well, no issues with hearing or talking with the person on the other end.

Jackery® Bar Premium Battery Pack Aluminum External Battery 6000mAh Portable Charger Power Bank for Apple iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, iPad, Air, Mini, Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, S3, Note, Nexus, LG, HTC. Portable Battery Charger, External Charger, USB Battery Pack, iPad Charger, iPhone 5s Charger, Backup Battery (Orange)
Offered by Jackery Inc
Price: $49.95
4 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Stellar product!!, February 9, 2014
I've used this now on three trips since December and it has yet to let me down!!

I get about 3 full cell recharges on my iPhone 5s or helpful battery boost on my iPad if needed, before it needs recharging.

Not to many battery backups offer 2.1 amp outputs at this size and that is what made this product attractive.

The built in flashlight is pretty bright and does help with digging through my travel bag when needed. It doesn't put much of a drag on the battery charge when used periodically. Never had to use it much longer than a minute or two at a time.

It's fairly lightweight and compact making it easy for travel.

I would highly recommend this product!!

Michigan State Spartans - 2014 Rose Bowl Champions - Framed Poster Print
Michigan State Spartans - 2014 Rose Bowl Champions - Framed Poster Print
Offered by LAMINATED VISUALS
Price: $199.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Online Photos Don't Do the Framed Product Justice!!, January 22, 2014
I received my framed Rose Bowl Poster yesterday and honestly..... I can't stop looking at it!!

The quality, the matting and frame are exceptional and it looks AWESOME hanging in my office.

I was at the game and it's one of the reasons I bought it (State Fan), but it also celebrates the 100th Anniversary of the Rose Bowl.

If you're looking for something to commemorate the game or the history of the Rose Bowl, you won't be disappointed by the looks of this piece hanging in your home, office, den or man cave!!

Portta 4PET0301SS 3x1 3-Port HDMI v1.4 Auto Switch Intelligent Switcher Supports 3D 4kx2k 1080P
Offered by AVYDEN
Price: $8.99
5 used & new from $8.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Great as a "manual" switch - Never got it to switch automatically, January 16, 2013
I like the size of this switch and with a couple of velcro strips, I was able to mount it "almost" completely out of sight. I say "almost" as the switch has a VERY bright blue LED light that lights up the corner of the room at night. Only a big deal because this is located in our bedroom and the light is pretty annoying.

Switching between HDMI inputs is easy, simply press the button on the front and it will cycle through all 3 inputs.

I am dissapointed in the fact that it doesn't AUTO switch as they say it would. I have DirecTV in one input and AppleTV in the other and the box has yet to recognize either input when the said item is turned on. Had it not been so compact and easily hidden, I would have returned it for this fact.

Red Dawn [Blu-ray]
Red Dawn [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Patrick Swayze
Price: $9.09
61 used & new from $3.39

1.0 out of 5 stars Why make a Blu-ray disk if it's not going to be in 5.1 surround???, January 16, 2013
This review is from: Red Dawn [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
If you want to own your own copy of this great classic... save some money and get the regular DVD. Blu-ray adds NOTHING to the movie! The picture quality is still that of an 80's movie and it's still in 2.0 stereo surround.

Barbie 3-Story Dream Townhouse
Barbie 3-Story Dream Townhouse
11 used & new from $199.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty darn cool and it wasn't all that hard to put together, January 16, 2013
The Barbie dreamhouse is QUITE the doll house with all of it's sounds, moving elevator, hidden TV and more! My oldest daughter has spent MANY hours playing house with her Barbies since getting this for Christmas and it's fun to see her imagination run wild.

Putting this together wasn't "a breeze", but it wasn't hard by any means. Simply follow the pictures in the directions and you have it put together in 30-45 minutes. There weren't as many stickers as I thought there would be and as long as you have a steady hand, you won't have any issues putting them on. One word of caution, once the sticker makes contact, it's pretty much stuck there.... This is a GOOD thing as I don't have any worry that the stickers might start to curl and fall off.

One last comment, the Barbie Dreamhouse is pretty solid, not at all flimsy like I thought it might be. It should hold up well to moderate and some limited heavy use.

Page: 1 | 2